Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If You Could Choose?

What would you choose for the first Sims 4 expansion pack, if you could?
So basically, you could pick Sims 4 Pets, or the Sims 4 Seasons...

If it was me then I would probably pick a Back To School expansion. One where you get schools, University and College. I think that sort of expansion pack would be really fun :D
What would you choose?

Comments

• Options
    ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    Justin Bieber themed EP
  • Options
    MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    :D

Great idea...
  • Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    huh, you give us a choice to choose from, but then you come with a total different answer yourself :p anyway i like the rumors about open for business, always liked nightlife stuff, free time cause it would help the boring sims 4 game, something like ambitions, but it would be perfect if we can get ambitions in this business EP together :)

Pets, seasons and university like you mentioned are also cool, but i need something to DO and something that all my sims can take advantage of
  • Options
    > @SimsFur said:
    > huh, you give us a choice to choose from, but then you come with a total different answer yourself :p anyway i like the rumors about open for business, always liked nightlife stuff, free time cause it would help the boring sims 4 game, something like ambitions, but it would be perfect if we can get ambitions in this business EP together :)
    >
    > Pets, seasons and university like you mentioned are also cool, but i need something to DO and something that all my sims can take advantage of

Sorry about that. I didn't mean "Choose these two" it was just an example I was using :)
    Sorry for the confusion!
  • Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    MiffoShort wrote: »
    > @SimsFur said:<br />
    > huh, you give us a choice to choose from, but then you come with a total different answer yourself :p anyway i like the rumors about open for business, always liked nightlife stuff, free time cause it would help the boring sims 4 game, something like ambitions, but it would be perfect if we can get ambitions in this business EP together :)<br />
    > <br />
    > Pets, seasons and university like you mentioned are also cool, but i need something to DO and something that all my sims can take advantage of<br />
    <br />
    Sorry about that. I didn't mean "Choose these two" it was just an example I was using :) <br />
    Sorry for the confusion!

no sorry needed mate ;) just found it funny

• Options
    Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    edited December 2014
    I'd like to see some Snow, so Seasons literally just for that, but if i really had to choose just one i would say
    something like Ambitions because our Sims could definitely use some more,..umm, interactive hobbies. :)
    Post edited by Lazarus_B4R on
  • Options
    @Lazarus_B4R:

Yeah I agree. The Sims 4 is limited with interactions and jobs...hopefully the next expansion will Improve The Sims 4 on a massive scale!!! :)
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Seasons. I mean I want others very badly as well, and would be fine with some of the others, but if I had to choose one it would definitely be seasons.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    @jcp011c2:

I agree :) Seasons has been an amazing expansion in The Sims 2 and 3, hopefully with The Sims 4 it will be just as good - I hope so anyway!
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Sims 4 : Generations i choose you * throws plumbob in arena *
  • Options
    simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    Imo Pets should be in the basegame because so many families own animals in RL ... But as they never are (shame on you EA) id choose Pets as the first EP
  • Options
    IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    No, I'm glad pets aren't in the base game. I never really liked them.

What I want is Seasons for sure. Probably the only EP i would ever get unless they come out with something cooler.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Farming, because we haven't had it before and the more I think about it, the more I want it.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    between pets & seasons I won't bother to waste my money on either
  • Options
    SophieDiddleSophieDiddle Posts: 578 Member
    Fourth time round, I really think seasons and pets should be combined into one mind-blowing EP. I think it's a bit ridiculous having a whole EP dedicated to rain at this point.
  • Options
    Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    edited December 2014
    Pets would be *okay* if EA ever figured out that while I want the *option* to create & add pets to my household,
    I don't want my entire neighborhood to be endlessly spammed with them. :s

Whether it's pets, paparazzi, zombies..Whatever..EA has a tendency to over do it to the point that it's just annoying. :\
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    I think pet's should start being in the base games (just my own opinion) leaving them it out until later is bleh :-1: but it would be cool if seasons was a first EP :)
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    If EA chooses to give us TODDLERS in a patch, then I would like to have something on the order of OFB as the first expansion. We never really got it back in 3, so perhaps, now is the time?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    If I could have anything I wanted, I'd like a Strangetown EP, bringing back families from that neighborhood and alien abduction. I'd like the alien abduction to be like in Sims 2, where the male is genetically related to the offspring, rather than in Sims 3 where they were simply the hosts. I don't want aliens to have special powers; just regular Sims. I would also like there to be multiple Pollination Technicians rather than just one, so alien offspring could marry. There was a multi-Pollination Technician mod I always used in TS2 to allow that. I also enjoyed that these custom Pollination Technicians were a bit more attractive than old PT #9 Smith and his kin--they actually had noses, and not such angular faces.

So while we're bringing back all that, it would be nice to include toddlers, because I just loved the little green toddlers. (And the non-green ones, too).

That would be my ideal EP. I'm not expecting to see it, but I'm hoping some aspects will be added at various points along the way.
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Justin Bieber themed EP

Excuseme.gif
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    the one that'll make people complain more
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Should be a combination of two EPs at once. That might even make this game worthwhile.
  • Options
    HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    the one without mermaids.
  • Options
    ShearsyShearsy Posts: 727 Member
    Pets pets pets!!! I want my sims to have a big fluffy ginger cat like I have.

But if im being realistic I would rather have a generations/free time type EP first (with toddlers)
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    MiffoShort wrote: »
    What would you choose for the first Sims 4 expansion pack, if you could?<br />
    So basically, you could pick Sims 4 Pets, or the Sims 4 Seasons...<br />
    <br />

What would you choose?

If it was me, I'd pick open for business or vacations.