Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's on your list for Christmas? :)

Hello fellow simmers! that time of joy is here yet once again so I just got to ask...what is on your list for good o'l Santa ;D
Still waiting for Toddlers...

Comments

• cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    money
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    money

On that I can agree XD
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Christmas shopping at this house is done. The SO and I are getting a new king sized mattress set. Thus, no money for anything else here, though I'll be getting my parents something. For me getting though, that nice new mattress set.

Sigh. A very adult priority Christmas...... :(
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Christmas shopping at this house is done. The SO and I are getting a new king sized mattress set. Thus, no money for anything else here, though I'll be getting my parents something. For me getting though, that nice new mattress set.

Important thing's is needed most :) I hope you enjoy that new mattress & get some good zzzzz's on it :)
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    A lot of games lol .

A lot of games lol .

ha,ha! yup! I'm pretty sure a lot of us can expect to get some new game's lol although I am certain my husband has already bought us the new WoW ep *throws room around* :( it's here somewhere XDD
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    nekobear wrote: »
    A lot of games lol .

ha,ha! yup! I'm pretty sure a lot of us can expect to get some new game's lol although I am certain my husband has already bought us the new WoW ep *throws room around* :( it's here somewhere XDD

My list covers more offline games than online such as pillars of eternity or DA:I
    nekobear wrote: »
    A lot of games lol .

My list covers more offline games than online such as pillars of eternity or DA:I

cool! dragon age...I bought the new one, but I haven't even downloaded it yet :| rl has me on call of duty status XDD ha,ha I'll find time for sure this coming week
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Mines a new smartphone with a much bigger screen because when I"m not on my pc my smartphone is how I come on here and the screen is small so it's hard to read the whole sentence of what the topic is about. Luckily I'm eligible for an upgrade next week.
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited December 2014
    I am hoping for a PlayStation 4.

And a robot programmed to act like Justine Keaton.
    edited December 2014
    Oh @colton147 we all know how much you love Justine Keaton...hmm...me think's she could return to sims 4 ;)@catloverplayer nice! that's great that you can change it with an upgrade :) I hope you enjoy your new phone & it'll get the job done for ya ^-^
  • have2admithave2admit Posts: 2,246 Member
    My Christmas present was a new furnace. :'(
    have2admit wrote: »
    My Christmas present was a new furnace. :'(

aww shucks :( as long you got a new one to keep yourself warm during the cold it's what matters :) I'm also on the verge or repairing or upgrading around my place as well D; oh the joy's of holidays :p
  • HanskuHansku Posts: 1,735 Member
    I don't know actually, new wallet would be nice, a season of some TV show or bedlinens. There aren't actually anything I really need.
    I wanted PS Vita, but I already bought it.
    AlA2dUe.gif
    finnish | ♀ | ♓ | intp
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

I wanted a new bed set, but that'll probably end up waiting for my birthday in March.

Not sure what I really want for Christmas; there are some crochet pattern books that I'd be interested in, so maybe I can get the husband to get me a Barnes and Noble gift card again. I could even use that for my tablet since I have the Nook reader app on there. I'm actually doing okay for clothes since I just ordered some. Still would like a rice cooker but need to clean up the kitchen first so I have space for it (the one I want also doubles as a small slow cooker so I can replace my current small one). In the totally impractical category either a new DVD player to work with our new TV (one that has the HDMI hookup capability) or a gaming console that also plays DVDs so it can do dual duty. I've seen some games I'd like to play like the new NHL game and next season's MLB games.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • JazzyDee28JazzyDee28 Posts: 69 Member
    I wanted to add more to my book and movie collection this year, so my list is full of books and movies I'd like. There's a few games too. I just miss the days where I could open up an Argos catalogue and list practically every cool looking toy I saw until my list ended up like this...
    tumblr_m4g1hav4sp1qma2qx.gif
    get?url=https%3A%2F%2F31.media.tumblr.com%2Fcf6f411a215f705e08d78a6f96739137%2Ftumblr_nfu9sbOFKE1qewacoo1_500.gif&key=-H3jysO_6H7cKliHSXCvZg&w=800&h=204
    I think for me the only thing I am wanting is food ha! lol I enjoy cooking during holiday's. Also just the WoW ep really :)
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    I don't have a Christmas list. But I'm waiting for a relative to mail me the Sims 4.
  • Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    A coffee ring and an ink smidge so far. I have never been good at making a wish list as I usually just buy what I want. If I were to actually make a list, it would likely contain impossible treasures like, less fighting and more forgiveness.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited December 2014
    I've asked for shirts, because I'm terrible at clothes-shopping (it's extra no-fun in winter if you can't wear wool), and for the new GRRM book that isn't, unfortunately, the next GoT book in the series but at least is related. I love getting a fat hardcover book for Christmas!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • AndyJOSUAndyJOSU Posts: 78 Member
    A wine fridge and a vacation. :smile:
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    Snow!!
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • HaimonaHaimona Posts: 136 Member
    Haven't made a list for myself yet, but I've already started shopping for everyone else. There's not much I need...*looks around house*
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    A 5 in 1 curling wand set :D:heart:
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Something that has a price beyond worth asking for: Peace on Earth!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!