Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Woohoo on the kitchen counters?

13...Next

Comments

• davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Sims 4 needs more kisses not just more woohoo spots. TS2 had tons of different kisses.

I think both would be great and with imagination. Maybe baking flour is in the air swirling around since they would be in the kitchen. Couch? Maybe, like the fight scene in S3, but different. Love new woohoo and romantic interactions as well as those for family. I think you should be able to tell anyone "I love you" if you choose to and I think it should have a huge impact for romantics/family sims ect., negative for those who are against relationships, and slight increased impact for other sims.

I personally didn't get to play S2, so I don't know all the kisses, but it would be neat to get all we can from all three games and so much more to boot. Expecting so much from this game. B):p

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    About language In/On - English ain't my native either, but I love small quests like this one :) Thinking of it, isn't there some expression "on the road" meaning traveling? So, if they do it ON the road, maybe it implies rhey do it while driving? While IN the road is without the car :)

I wrote ON the street myself without thinking about it, but I'm sure a Brittish pop group would know to use this correctly. Might be some slang'ish flavor to it, though, no idea :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 166 Member
    mikmaker wrote: »
    On topic: that's no good idea, it will go from teen to adult rating.
    Off topic: got something to say about your NVM topic
    slr4b4.jpg
    And yes: i just generated this meme specially for you. @Smitty the newbie simguru

lmaoo no i didn't like it. but i just LOL'd ur comment. i changed the subject cause there was no update what so ever. aww u just made that for me thats cutee !!
  • mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    Smitty wrote: »
    mikmaker wrote: »
    On topic: that's no good idea, it will go from teen to adult rating.
    Off topic: got something to say about your NVM topic
    slr4b4.jpg
    And yes: i just generated this meme specially for you. @Smitty the newbie simguru

lmaoo no i didn't like it. but i just LOL'd ur comment. i changed the subject cause there was no update what so ever. aww u just made that for me thats cutee !!

Fine... -.-
    But I still don't know what why you were complaining about my profile pic
  • Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    About language In/On - English ain't my native either, but I love small quests like this one :) Thinking of it, isn't there some expression "on the road" meaning traveling? So, if they do it ON the road, maybe it implies rhey do it while driving? While IN the road is without the car :)

I wrote ON the street myself without thinking about it, but I'm sure a Brittish pop group would know to use this correctly. Might be some slang'ish flavor to it, though, no idea :)
    Interesting thoughts. Are you from Germany? We say "auf Achse" when we talk about travelling.

This space is for rent.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top