Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Woohoo on the kitchen counters?

Comments

• JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    I can never understand why people want new places for their sims to woohoo. Wherever it takes place, it's about as interesting as watching them sleep. I guess the hot tub has been the most entertaining in the past, cos it had a bit of added humour with a hand or foot popping out of the water occasionally. They should always add a new little animation like that if they are going to introduce new places.
    Maybe we had experienced the woohoo interaction in TS2. We were all satisfied at how it turned out. It was interesting as they have added a little cutscene before the woohoo starts. Have you seen? You should do so right now.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I bet the,shower will be better in Ts4 then it s TS3 counterpart.
    It ain't gonna be different as TS3's. Don't even hope we get the same woohoo cutscene as TS2's. It's impossible.
  • krystle0385krystle0385 Posts: 563 Member
    Cyron43 wrote: »
    There is a song on the Beatles "White" Album, that has me grossed out, still. "Why Don't We Do It In The Road?" (This will likely get sensored, and if not than I'll be surprised, if not shocked.)
    Sometimes I don't get the English language (it's not my primary one). IN the road? I guess they don't mean to dig a hole in the road and do it there. Why isn't that ON the road?

It comes from a bit of an abbreviation of the term "in the middle of the road." Since that's a lot to say, and it doesn't fit the meter of the lyrics, it gets shortened to "in the road." And, also, we're lazy and abbreviate whenever possible.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Jimil wrote: »
    Maybe we had experienced the woohoo interaction in TS2. We were all satisfied at how it turned out. It was interesting as they have added a little cutscene before the woohoo starts. Have you seen? You should do so right now.
    Yes, I've seen all the cutscenes. I was a very addicted TS2 player at one time. But they don't have those anymore, so why the interest in different places? I'd rather them add in other interactions that were more interesting.
  • ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    it's about as interesting as watching them sleep. .

very interesting indeed :s

Screenshot-3238_zpsf4bb802e.jpg

• MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    it's about as interesting as watching them sleep. .

very interesting indeed :s

I hate it when that happens!
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited December 2014
    There is a song on the Beatles "White" Album, that has me grossed out, still. "Why Don't We Do It In The Road?" (This will likely get sensored, and if not than I'll be surprised, if not shocked.)
    Such a great song though!
    Oh those swinging sixties.

Sometimes I don't get the English language (it's not my primary one). IN the road? I guess they don't mean to dig a hole in the road and do it there. Why isn't that ON the road?
    Funny, in my language you can either be on the road or in the road :p
    Post edited by JoAnne65 on
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member

It comes from a bit of an abbreviation of the term "in the middle of the road." Since that's a lot to say, and it doesn't fit the meter of the lyrics, it gets shortened to "in the road." And, also, we're lazy and abbreviate whenever possible.
    Thank you very much. It's always good to learn something new. :)

This space is for rent.
  • BarghaestBarghaest Posts: 168 Member
    edited December 2014
    > @ImNoComedian said:
    > elanorbreton wrote: »
    >
    > it's about as interesting as watching them sleep. .
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > very interesting indeed :s

Mmkay... that's a situation that calls for an old priest and a young priest...

EDIT: Okay, why the PLUM are my attempts to quote not in boxes like most other people's... and why didn't it copy the screenie in the quote?! Nevermind, read the new members FAQ...
  • ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    Barghaest wrote: »
    > @ImNoComedian said:<br />
    > elanorbreton wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > it's about as interesting as watching them sleep. .<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > very interesting indeed :s<br />
    <br />
    Mmkay... that's a situation that calls for an old priest and a young priest...<br />
    <br />
    EDIT: Okay, why the PLUM are my attempts to quote not in boxes like most other people's... and why didn't it copy the screenie in the quote?! Nevermind, read the new members FAQ...

You have to become a Member first
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    But I eat my cauliflowers there...
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member

I see how will be their baby :D
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    If they did it on the counters, I don't think I'd be able to let my sims cook another meal. Ever.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    It ain't gonna be different as TS3's. Don't even hope we get the same woohoo cutscene as TS2's. It's impossible.

They pretty much just have the same animations or worse ones.

Thank you very much. It's always good to learn something new. :)
    I didn't think of it like that, I would have just used on though hahah
    06Bon06 wrote: »

They pretty much just have the same animations or worse ones.
    Yeah. A good example for that would be the couch make out scene.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    I want more romantic interactions, but I do believe that is taking a step too far.

It would all be a big blur, anyway.
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    As for the couch, they could always pull a blanket or afghan (the throw, not the dog) out of thin air and use it as a cover. Countertops don't excite me much. I keep envisioning that cold marble or granite. That would be a mood killer.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    If they did it on the counters, I don't think I'd be able to let my sims cook another meal. Ever.

as if after woohoo send your sims to take a shower

Nik24X7 wrote: »
    As for the couch, they could always pull a blanket or afghan (the throw, not the dog) out of thin air and use it as a cover. Countertops don't excite me much. I keep envisioning that cold marble or granite. That would be a mood killer.

You know, you mentioned it and now can't stop imagining sims using a dog as cover o.O
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Sims 4 needs more kisses not just more woohoo spots. TS2 had tons of different kisses.
  • mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    edited December 2014
    On topic: that's no good idea, it will go from teen to adult rating.
    Off topic: got something to say about your NVM topic
    slr4b4.jpg
    And yes: i just generated this meme specially for you. @Smitty the newbie simguru
    Post edited by mikmaker on
    I think Smitty prefers to close his topic than come back :P
    Did Smitty just like my previous comment? Last time I bumped this :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top