Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Woohoo on the kitchen counters?

SmittySmitty Posts: 166 Member
edited January 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I think they should patch this and also the shower and the couch!
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    Smitty wrote: »
    I think they should patch this

tumblr_inline_mhmk6xdlX71qz4rgp.gif

• leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    edited December 2014
    Woohoo on the kitchen counters?

That sound like sims have more options to have fun
    also, what the problem with it?
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    do you mean add it?

Isn't the shower one there? It used to be there in other sim games, so I don't see why not.

Kitchen counters and sofas would be too adventurous in my opinion. How would they censor it? The same way that they censored fighting, except for hearts flying out of the cloud?
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    If you haven't noticed, all the woohoo places need a 'cover up' the couch and counter wouldn't work.
  • Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited December 2014
    Smitty wrote: »
    I think they should patch this and also the shower and the couch!
    Do yourself and foremost us a favor and get some pron game instead of Sims 4. Sheesh. smh

This space is for rent.
    mirta000 wrote: »
    do you mean add it? <br />
    <br />
    Isn't the shower one there? It used to be there in other sim games, so I don't see why not. <br />
    <br />
    Kitchen counters and sofas would be too adventurous in my opinion. How would they censor it? The same way that they censored fighting, except for hearts flying out of the cloud?

The same way they censor Woohoo in the Sims Freeplay

freeplayweird.jpg

lol
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    @ImNoComedian I would like a better cover than that. That doesn't look too good o.o
    @ImNoComedian I would like a better cover than that. That doesn't look too good o.o

No but it is a great cover. See the sims in the pic below they don't even notice each other

1332048262-1632910702.jpg
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I hear 'woohoo on the kitchen counters' and I think:

responsibility12(alternate).png

No but it is a great cover. See the sims in the pic below they don't even notice each other

What game are you playing? lol
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,657 Member
    LOL! How about woohoo on the street? In the library or next to the grill in the park's bbq area? Ha, are my sims the only ones arounf here who don't woohoo wherever they are? I think there are other activities for them, that at least I enjoy more to watch.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
    06Bon06 wrote: »

What game are you playing? lol

The Sims Freeplay have a menage a trois achievement
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    There is a song on the Beatles "White" Album, that has me grossed out, still. "Why Don't We Do It In The Road?" (This will likely get sensored, and if not than I'll be surprised, if not shocked.)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    There is a song on the Beatles "White" Album, that has me grossed out, still. "Why Don't We Do It In The Road?" (This will likely get sensored, and if not than I'll be surprised, if not shocked.)
    Sometimes I don't get the English language (it's not my primary one). IN the road? I guess they don't mean to dig a hole in the road and do it there. Why isn't that ON the road?

This space is for rent.
    Cyron43 wrote: »
    Sometimes I don't get the English language (it's not my primary one). IN the road? I guess they don't mean to dig a hole in the road and do it there. Why isn't that ON the road?

I think we normal people would do it ON the road, however, the Beatles were too cool for that so they did it inside the road lol
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    <br />
    Isn't the shower one there? It used to be there in other sim games, so I don't see why not. <br />
    <br />

No the shower woohoo was cut from the base game.
    <br />
    <br />

The shower woohoo isn't in Sims 4? This is the first I hear of that, I was convinced it was in.

Cyron43 wrote: »

I think we normal people would do it ON the road, however, the Beatles were too cool for that so they did it inside the road lol
    I just pictured being smashed by a bus while doing it on the road. LOL

This space is for rent.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    <br />
    <br />

The shower woohoo isn't in Sims 4? This is the first I hear of that, I was convinced it was in.

That s why I'm hoping it s one of the many new features added to the December Patch.
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 166 Member
    I forgot to add I wish someday barking during woohoo will be back!!!!!
    <br />
    <br />

That s why I'm hoping it s one of the many new features added to the December Patch.
    Ohh makes sense why people couldn't get them to do it hahah :P
    Don't think it will be in the patch but I hope it is for you :)
    > @06Bon06 said:
    > catloverplayer wrote: »
    >
    > 06Bon06 wrote: »
    >
    >
    > mirta000 wrote: »
    >
    > do you mean add it?

>

> Isn't the shower one there? It used to be there in other sim games, so I don't see why not.

>

> Kitchen counters and sofas would be too adventurous in my opinion. How would they censor it? The same way that they censored fighting, except for hearts flying out of the cloud?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No the shower woohoo was cut from the base game.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The shower woohoo isn't in Sims 4? This is the first I hear of that, I was convinced it was in.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That s why I'm hoping it s one of the many new features added to the December Patch.
    >
    >
    >
    > Ohh makes sense why people couldn't get them to do it hahah :P
    > Don't think it will be in the patch but I hope it is for you :)

Maybe THAT would explain why the shower breaks SO often!!!1!!1
    > @06Bon06 said:
    >
    > 06Bon06 wrote: »
    >
    >
    > mirta000 wrote: »
    >
    > do you mean add it?

>

> Isn't the shower one there? It used to be there in other sim games, so I don't see why not.

>

> Kitchen counters and sofas would be too adventurous in my opinion. How would they censor it? The same way that they censored fighting, except for hearts flying out of the cloud?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No the shower woohoo was cut from the base game.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The shower woohoo isn't in Sims 4? This is the first I hear of that, I was convinced it was in.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That s why I'm hoping it s one of the many new features added to the December Patch.
    >
    >
    >
    > Ohh makes sense why people couldn't get them to do it hahah :P
    > Don't think it will be in the patch but I hope it is for you :)

Maybe THAT would explain why the shower breaks SO often!!!1!!1
  • JazzyDee28JazzyDee28 Posts: 69 Member
    Just one thing pops into my mind right now...

But she caught me on the counter (It wasn't me)
    Saw me kissin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)
    Saw me woohooin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)
    I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)
    She even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)
    get?url=https%3A%2F%2F31.media.tumblr.com%2Fcf6f411a215f705e08d78a6f96739137%2Ftumblr_nfu9sbOFKE1qewacoo1_500.gif&key=-H3jysO_6H7cKliHSXCvZg&w=800&h=204
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    I can never understand why people want new places for their sims to woohoo. Wherever it takes place, it's about as interesting as watching them sleep. I guess the hot tub has been the most entertaining in the past, cos it had a bit of added humour with a hand or foot popping out of the water occasionally. They should always add a new little animation like that if they are going to introduce new places.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top