January 24 - New Friday, new Friday Highlight! Check it out here!
January 16 - Patch day for The Sims 4! Find the patch notes for PC/Mac here, and here for console (someone said Gallery?)

I still love scenery

Comments

  • moonandsixpensmoonandsixpens Posts: 553 Member
    edited December 2014
    Some pictures of Twinbrook:

    wait... It seems I cannot post pictures even though I am already a member? How odd! I'll save this floor till I can post pics then...
    tumblr_noncvdlzEI1unxm84o1_540.png


  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,847 Member
    @moonandsixpens, I hope you get that figure out soon. Can't wait to see picture of Twinbrook. :)
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • moonandsixpensmoonandsixpens Posts: 553 Member
    edited December 2014
    @Pugslover4, I still can't post pictures in edit mode of that reply. Bah I'll just post the pictures here in a new reply, where somehow I do have the option of posting pictures :D

    Still need to figure out a way to upload higher quality pictures though. The ones uploaded through the launcher in sims3 old website aren't that satisfactory.

    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

    I think Twinbrook can be a pretty good place for witches. Moonlight Falls is too fairy for my taste.
    tumblr_noncvdlzEI1unxm84o1_540.png


  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,752 Member
    Beautiful!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • cameonet1950cameonet1950 Posts: 2,138 Member
    edited December 2014
    @moonandsixpens - Those are fabulous pics and I agree about *Twinbrook* being a great places for witches...swampy and spooky! I totally forgot about the broken down trestles and can imagine a witch's hut built almost under one. I forgot about the dam too. Hm? I may have reload this world just to look around in it again. THANK YOU! <3
    TS3Siggy.jpg
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,847 Member
    It's so pretty @moonandsixpens, I love the pictures, And I am counting down to my vacation from work I work for school district and waiting to get my chance to play and look and see around the world or my hometown soon winter arrive. :)
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    This is one of my favourite pictures of Lunar Lakes in the snow at night.

    LL0001.jpg
    thats beautiful

    tumblr_puziron7dM1qdatgho4_r2_400.gif
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    This is one of my favourite pictures of Lunar Lakes in the snow at night.

    LL0001.jpg

    OMG! That's so beautiful! I love it! <3 I never seen a moon so big in my life. Not even real life!

    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 19,904 Member
    I'm glad you like it. That moon was moving so fast I nearly missed it and was quite relieved when I saw it was still in the picture.
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    I'm glad you like it. That moon was moving so fast I nearly missed it and was quite relieved when I saw it was still in the picture.
    It's so beautiful. Sometime I do wish the time do slow down a little and look for something like that and take picture and share it. That would be wonderful to use on Wallpaper on your computer. My first picture is on my wallpaper.
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,752 Member
    Wow, those pictures are beautiful. They look almost real.
    (love that sad suburb playground)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,896 Member
    Screenshot-1345_zps5e467d41.jpg
    Screenshot-1292_zps5776d23a.jpg
    Screenshot-1074_zps806bb75b.jpg
    Screenshot-1131_zpse7646ad9.jpg
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,630 Member
    edited December 2014
    Roxxgirl13 wrote: »
    @Pugslover4, @moonandsixpens, Thank you<3
    @bobyo2001, It's the only thing I really like about WA, the three pretty worlds. They're kinda useless unless you're an adventurer though.
    Not true. Now that all the store, SP and EP content have been released, all the WA worlds can become proper vacation destinations. Especially if you consider the Seasons and IP EPs which added resorts, seasons, R&R style sandbox activities like sunbathing anywhere, long needed water sport activities, dive lots, ability to create mystery islands features etc. Combine these EP features with WA ones and you now get the ability to let your sims take a working vacation. Or a real vacation where they pamper themselves in luxury.

    Now I can have a workaholic tomb raiding sim take care of a tomb raiding business opportunity, while their family frolics and sunbathes on the sun kissed beaches in Al Simhara.

    Or enjoy a cultural exchange with native sims at the local market in Shang Simla, while a teen sim in the family enters the prestigeous national Sim Fu tournament.

    Or one of my poor and serious gardening/nectar connosieur sims wins the SV lottery. So they can finally travel to Les Champs where they learn the true art of nectar making exotic pomgranate & pomelo wine (which they got from previous vacation to other WA worlds). Or my culinary sims learning secret family recipes from other native Les Champs sims. Meanwhile the rest of their family is enjoying the local cusine at the bistro, or the sights and sounds at the Dojo. Or the nightlife at a Les Champ nightclub. :)

    I've still yet to complete all the achievements in all WA worlds btw. Or make my Uni sims adventure and take more frequent spring breaks to store worlds like ST and LP. And I've yet to send any of my sims visit the future with ITF to date. There is so much other content I've yet to explore from all the EPs/SPs.

    There is no end to the level of fun things your sims can do while vacationing in WA-- or better yet--other custom worlds like Oahu, Venice, or the London Project. You're only limited by your creativity and/or your gaming style. If you're an achievement gamer, WA worlds will become boring real fast. But if you're a sandbox gamer, then your approach playing WA (and other custom/store worlds) is not about the destination, but the journey :)
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Roxxgirl13 wrote: »
    @Pugslover4, @moonandsixpens, Thank you<3
    @bobyo2001, It's the only thing I really like about WA, the three pretty worlds. They're kinda useless unless you're an adventurer though.
    Not true. Now that all the store, SP and EP content have been released, all the WA worlds can become proper vacation destinations. Especially if you consider the Seasons and IP EPs which added resorts, seasons, R&R style sandbox activities like sunbathing anywhere, long needed water sport activities, dive lots, ability to create mystery islands features etc. Combine these EP features with WA ones and you now get the ability to let your sims take a working vacation. Or a real vacation where they pamper themselves in luxury.

    Now I can have a workaholic tomb raiding sim take care of a tomb raiding business opportunity, while their family frolics and sunbathes on the sun kissed beaches in Al Simhara.

    Or enjoy a cultural exchange with native sims at the local market in Shang Simla, while a teen sim in the family enters the prestigeous national Sim Fu tournament.

    Or one of my poor and serious gardening/nectar connosieur sims wins the SV lottery. So they can finally travel to Les Champs where they learn the true art of nectar making exotic pomgranate & pomelo wine (which they got from previous vacation to other WA worlds). Or my culinary sims learning secret family recipes from other native Les Champs sims. Meanwhile the rest of their family is enjoying the local cusine at the bistro, or the sights and sounds at the Dojo. Or the nightlife at a Les Champ nightclub. :)

    I've still yet to complete all the achievements in all WA worlds btw. Or make my Uni sims adventure and take more frequent spring breaks to store worlds like ST and LP. And I've yet to send any of my sims visit the future with ITF to date. There is so much other content I've yet to explore from all the EPs/SPs.

    There is no end to the level of fun things your sims can do while vacationing in WA-- or better yet--other custom worlds like Oahu, Venice, or the London Project. You're only limited by your creativity and/or your gaming style. If you're an achievement gamer, WA worlds will become boring real fast. But if you're a sandbox gamer, then your approach playing WA (and other custom/store worlds) is not about the destination, but the journey :)

    So you can do that? But how do we do the setting in seasons? I would like to see that Paris, China, and Egypt in all four seasons.

    And others, I love your picture. :)



    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • OhMyHemsworthOhMyHemsworth Posts: 8,084 Member
    I love the beautiful graphics and scenery in Sims 3
    Sunlit Tides is one of my favorites!
    Screenshot-642_zps0103e623-1_zps8ac33858.jpg
    yrlZ0qM.gif
    And then, Chris smiles and it's all ok.
    -Tom Hiddleston
  • yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,630 Member
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    So you can do that? But how do we do the setting in seasons? I would like to see that Paris, China, and Egypt in all four seasons.

    And others, I love your picture. :)
    Everything you desire to do in your game is 100% possible with Twallan's mods. Specifically at minimum
    Master Controller - has all the cheats and other features to tweak and debug your game
    Overwatch - eliminates lag/hangs freezing in game from missing toddlers/sims, junk cars not being removed daily etc
    SP - superior to EA's SP and must have if you don't want ghost towns after 2+ sim generations. Or have the game commit infanticide on your babies, toddlers and children

    For 100% weather control:
    Tempest - lets you control the weather in any EA or custom world. So you can make it snow 365 sim days each year if you wanted in Al Simhara

    get all of these and much more game bug fixing /tuning mods over at the nraas site :)
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 662 Member
    I love this thread. For the pictures and just being inspired to do and play more with my game. I've been having a blast focusing on my WA worlds. I've pretty much decided that the SIM I'm playing right now will have a vacation home in France. I LOVE the view looking down the river at night of the Effiel tower. It's what I imagine the view to be in a country town outside of Paris. *le sigh*
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    So you can do that? But how do we do the setting in seasons? I would like to see that Paris, China, and Egypt in all four seasons.

    And others, I love your picture. :)
    Everything you desire to do in your game is 100% possible with Twallan's mods. Specifically at minimum
    Master Controller - has all the cheats and other features to tweak and debug your game
    Overwatch - eliminates lag/hangs freezing in game from missing toddlers/sims, junk cars not being removed daily etc
    SP - superior to EA's SP and must have if you don't want ghost towns after 2+ sim generations. Or have the game commit infanticide on your babies, toddlers and children

    For 100% weather control:
    Tempest - lets you control the weather in any EA or custom world. So you can make it snow 365 sim days each year if you wanted in Al Simhara

    get all of these and much more game bug fixing /tuning mods over at the nraas site :)
    Thanks. Is NRASS is easy to download? Do I need rip folder?
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,466 Member
    I don't have any pictures at the moment but I agree, the scenery is beautiful :DD especially on high graphics when you look at the sky and the water reflections. It's beautiful. I use burnt waffles lighting mods too which make it extra special.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,142 Member
    Moonlight Falls + a lighting mod (pretty sure it's BrntWaffles' Dream Dimension, but maybe not) = <3

    yB7rKqn.png

    h6IL8tf.png

    112Wdbc.png

    uDGqfLY.png

    bQXYLLV.png

    IOA57VD.png
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,847 Member
    @InfraGreen That's so pretty! ;)
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 3,967 Member
    such beautiful pics, guys! I have a quick question though. Are any of you using a screen capturing program other than the in game camera? I had downloaded Gadwin, is it's what I used for my Sims 2, but Sims 3 won't take pics with it. When I try I only get a black screen. So if any, what do you use?
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top