Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Miss_Piggy751Miss_Piggy751 Posts: 84 Member
    > @Glenkarri said:
    > Hi All, My Internet has been repaired thank goodness, so I can claim another build now
    >
    > Date: October 23, 2014
    > Username: Miss_Piggy751
    > Page: Old Thread here
    > Type: Residential Lot
    > Description: Replica of Laughton Manor, East plum for Willow Creek, Sims 4
    > Preferred Creator:
    > Claimed By:
    >
    > Miss_Piggy751, please check in on this Thread as it is my only way of contacting you. Thanks, Vicki
    > Posted December 16, 2014

Hi Vicki and thanks so much for claiming my request. Sorry I've not been able to check in until now, been a bit of a hectic week at work and home life! Feel free to ask me as many questions as you like :)
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited December 2014
    Great to hear from you Miss_Piggy751, we can now talk on this Thread thanks :D

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest
  • Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Haha, yeah, it seems like Thanksgiving just happened don't it? (For the Americans among us, it pretty much did!) And if anyone is interested in the WIP pics for my DV supernatural-themed lot, check out idontrcall's DNA contact thread, she just blew me outta the water with them, and as I said, they're all WIP pics!
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    I would like to take on the following request

Date: November 6, 2014
    Username: Ashystar
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Victorian Home for Willow Creek, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

will post a message on requesters page
    and can the requester check into my comunication thread link bellow
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/search?Search=calmorezoo+dna+contact

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    edited December 2014
    aricarai wrote: »
    I'd like to claim the below. I have sent a FR on Sims

Date: December 2, 2014
    Username: villebro30
    Page: here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Gym for Sunset Valley
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

villebro30, can you check in here please?

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    edited December 2014
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    AIE!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOO sorry! I'm getting to @idontrcall now~! GAH!!!!!

Edit: FR accepted and posted on her TS4 My Page. Man, don't touch for a good month + and Just....wow. Heh~

It's OK, Cynth.

I'll take the request off hold and get to work for you. Welcome back!

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    Hi MysteryJoker. I am unfortunately going to have to cancel your request with D.N.A. Request Team. We have tried getting in contact with you about your request, but have received no response, and it's been two weeks. You may place a new request with us at a later date if you like, but if you do, please be prepared to accept friend requests, check the creator's correspondence thread, and check the request thread on a regular basis. Thanks for your understanding.
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    Attention Ashlystar

It has now been 4 days since i claimed your request for victorian house for sims4
    despite my attempts to contact you via both your sims3 and sims4 page.Not forgetting on here and my communication thread.
    h2xmsbl]

• MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited December 2014
    I would like to take a moment to wish the entire DNA Team a Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, a wonderful Holiday season, and a glorious New Year! Thank you for ALL that you do!!! <3

Happy-Holiday-With-Diamonds.jpg
    edited December 2014
    Came to wish ya'll a Merry Christmas, but thought of something that I can't seem to get right no matter how hard I try. So this is just a coincidence. :D

Request Form (Community Lot)
    Username: Morakai

Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3

Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Strip Mall

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All but ST

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? KP

Lot size (dimensions): no 50x50 (already using) or 64x64 (too large). Can place anywhere else.

Public restrooms? Yes please

Favorite color schemes: Country

Colors you dislike: Orange

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No more than 2 with links

Please list the Store content that can be used: All but on my WL

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Appaloosa Plains

Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? Would like to have a Nectar seller, Consignment, and at least one other store. Maybe a feed store or a florist, or just something. You decide. Just as long as it has the first two. :)

Additional instructions?

Thank you so much!!

Edit: Had a house I liked, and was able to add the tractor tracks myself. However, I am still having issues with the business, so, changed request. Thank you again, and sorry about this!
    Post edited by Morakai on
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    Morakai wrote: »
    I would like to take a moment to wish the entire DNA Team a Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, a wonderful Holiday season, and a glorious New Year! Thank you for ALL that you do!!! <3

Happy-Holiday-With-Diamonds.jpg

thank you Morakai, hope that you chirstmas will bring all the best of things for you and family. o:)

h2xmsbl]

• tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited December 2014
    Hi everyone! I was thinking of trying to build a house then I thought of the request team and I would love to request a lot. I've never requested one before but I figured this would be an awesome time to do so. I have seen and downloaded so many of your awesome and fantastic creations and I think it would be special to have one that I've requested. So here it goes ~

Username: tanubanue

Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3 Please

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):

Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have all Ep's and Sp's

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry edition

Lot size (dimensions): 40 x 40 is best but 50 x 50 would also be ok

Number of bedrooms: I would love an ensuite master bedroom that is a place to relax, a nursery would be nice but not necessary, at least 2 rooms for kids or maybe a teen room. I don't really have a specific number of bedrooms. Whatever feels right for the build.

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? No specifics other than those above

Number of bathrooms: Again whatever number fits with the build

Favorite color schemes:

Colors you dislike: A lot of pink or super bright colors that aren't balanced out with other colors

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes Please ~ I love mooed objects so if your good at moo I would love some creative use of that

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure

Please list the Store content that can be used: I am very Blessed to own all store content

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: I don't own any of the promotional items

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? I play mostly in Moonlight Falls

Link to specific house or plan:

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? If you include a garden that my sims will need to tend please don't make it super large. I would love a lot that is family oriented but one that doesn't really make anything in particular stand out. A large eat in kitchen with the special stoves included and an eat in kitchen would be cool. Maybe a pantry? A lot that the family could have a horse on it would be nice but so the barn doesn't look like a traditional barn. You can include anything you'd like and make this any style you like. I have been trying to come up with something like this and had no luck so maybe you'll be able too. :)

Additional instructions? I apologize if I haven't been able to give a lot to go on but I would really just like to see what you come up with. I hope that someone can envision something from my description. Thank you for taking the time to read this and consider it.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Post edited by tanubanue on
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited December 2014
    It is nearly that time of year again, so I am wishing all my Team mates, Sim Friends and Requesters a very Happy and Safe one and all the best for 2015 :D

Here is an Australian Christmas Wreath

Aussiewreath_edited-3_zps768a477d.png

• nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    Would it be inconvenient of me to completely change my request at this point, or would that be okay?
    nerdy3000 wrote: »
    Would it be inconvenient of me to completely change my request at this point, or would that be okay?

No problem at all! :) Just make the changes to your original request and leave a note for me here so I can update the Open Requests. Happy holidays! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    Attention Ashlystar

It has now been 4 days since i claimed your request for victorian house for sims4
    despite my attempts to contact you via both your sims3 and sims4 page.Not forgetting on here and my communication thread.

What a bummer that she hasn't responded! The request is officially on hold, and if we don't hear from Ashlystar by 1-1-15, the request will be cancelled. :( So sad!
    SLpPUp.png
    edited December 2014
    Error - double post. :o
    SLpPUp.png
    @Morakai: Thank you for the request, and the kind words! I hope you have a wonderful holiday too. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @tanubanue: Thank you for your request! I know we can make something just right for you. :) If you have any changes or additions to the request, please edit the original post and leave me a note letting me know of the change. You can alter the request up until it's claimed by one of our creators. Have a wonderful holiday! :D
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    @Morakai: Thank you for the request, and the kind words! I hope you have a wonderful holiday too. :)

Ummm.... hate to say this but changed my request from a residential to a commercial build. I do hope that it is ok.

Merry Christmas!
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    I have edited my request here.

Have a most enjoyable holiday everyone!
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    @tanubanue: Thank you for your request! I know we can make something just right for you. :) If you have any changes or additions to the request, please edit the original post and leave me a note letting me know of the change. You can alter the request up until it's claimed by one of our creators. Have a wonderful holiday! :D

Thank you very much. I hope you have Wonderful Holidays as well! :)
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    My request for Cynth220 is up. You can find it here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8528991

My thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/755311/d-n-a-contact-thread-for-idontrcall-supernatural-venue-for-cynth220#latest

Date: October 17, 2014
    Username: Cynth220
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Supernatural-Themed Venue for Dragon Valley
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: Idontrcall

14f2be03-9875-4879-a6cc-ed5d12e82228_zps6895fffd.jpg?t=1419339228
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh