Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create a Style Tool...

Yes, I'm sure a few of you are rolling your eyes "another one of these threads"....

But I just haven't been able to enjoy the Sims 4 because it is gone. I get annoyed that I can't color something the way I want it, it's ridiculous.

What I'm wondering, are there any mods for this yet? I find myself not wanting to play the game, because I get frustrated with the lack of CaST so much. Any news on them putting it in, anything? :(

Comments

• DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    I think they said at one point that it was not possible with the game engine. Then again, "things change".

I miss it a lot. None of the blacks match! It's horrific!
  • RhenderaRhendera Posts: 51 New Member
    I have it with windows and other stuff.. Some have a nice dark brown and then others don't, and vice-versa for white.. Argh, I'm getting 🐸🐸🐸🐸 just thinking about it.

And yes the blacks, it's terrible. I like some wallpapers but not the patterns or colors, and I cannot change a thing. ugh.... So they're still saying the same crap as when it came out? bummer :(
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    I just want a color weel just a simple little color weel so I can recolor the town red, or pink, or blue

Is that too much to ask?
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Blame the people who have a "low-end" computer. ;)
  • MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    Check ModtheSims for mods that let you change colors, etc. I know there are several apps needed to do this.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    Rhendera wrote: »
    Yes, I'm sure a few of you are rolling your eyes "another one of these threads"....<br />
    <br />
    But I just haven't been able to enjoy the Sims 4 because it is gone. I get annoyed that I can't color something the way I want it, it's ridiculous. <br />
    <br />
    What I'm wondering, are there any mods for this yet? I find myself not wanting to play the game, because I get frustrated with the lack of CaST so much. Any news on them putting it in, anything? :(

Learn how to make recolors/add overlay's. It really does help loads! Ive made pretty much all of the cas clothing items in different patterns and colors. I use the Sims 4 studio as you can make a standalone cas part so it doesn't replace the original and is a complete new item.
    edited December 2014
    Rhendera wrote: »
    I have it with windows and other stuff.. Some have a nice dark brown and then others don't, and vice-versa for white.. Argh, I'm getting 🐸🐸🐸🐸 just thinking about it. <br />
    <br />
    And yes the blacks, it's terrible. I like some wallpapers but not the patterns or colors, and I cannot change a thing. ugh.... So they're still saying the same crap as when it came out? bummer :(

I agree about the windows ect, I like the large arch window but I don't want white and brown or white and blue I just want white. I like traditional homes that just have white windows lol.
  • fizzieferretfizzieferret Posts: 36 Member
    I can't even begin to understand why they took away CAStyle. That and Open World were the biggest and best additions to Sims 3 and they've just dropped them completely.
    I can't even begin to understand why they took away CAStyle. That and Open World were the biggest and best additions to Sims 3 and they've just dropped them completely.

Maybe they were causing issues