Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you hear what I hear?

I sat my sim down at the piano to practice. Usually I get them picking out songs like Red River Valley but tonight he was picking out Do You Hear What I Hear? Very cool and seasonally appropriate. Cheers, EA! :D

Comments

• Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    I was hoping you had heard the playful chuckle of a toddler and was bringing this news to us.
  • Options
    SketchSketch Posts: 429 Member
    I thought there was going to be a creepy video in this topic.
    Shj7guV.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    You mean that song is in game for piano? I haven't seen it and my sim is a level 10.
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    I hear friendly simmers enjoying their TS4 game during Christmas. Ahh lovely times indeed.
  • Options
    1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    I don't know if it is a song you can choose to play, but that is what he picked out as a level 2 just practicing.
  • Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited November 2014
    nice one.. i also liked how the musician in my wedding start playing the traditional wedding music on the piano once my sims were getting married.. those are nice little touches :D
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    plopppo wrote: »
    I was hoping you had heard the playful chuckle of a toddler and was bringing this news to us.

hansenlol.jpg
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    I sat my sim down at the piano to practice. Usually I get them picking out songs like Red River Valley but tonight he was picking out Do You Hear What I Hear? Very cool and seasonally appropriate. Cheers, EA! :D
    aww man you missed a big chance with this one . you SHOULD have said " a Sim a Sim playing piano . how many songs do you know ? how many songs do you know ? Do you hear what i hear?"

I have identified a lot of songs sims play at least on Piano and Violin . I'll have to have one of my sims go to pianno next time i play to see if they play it .
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    That's nice. My Sims don't own a piano right now.

Speaking of seasonal music do you think there's a chance we'll get a Christmas station for the stereo? I've put a whole bunch of christmas songs in the game but they are under 'pop' which sucks. I hate not being able to creat new stations myself.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    CrackFox wrote: »
    That's nice. My Sims don't own a piano right now.

Speaking of seasonal music do you think there's a chance we'll get a Christmas station for the stereo? I've put a whole bunch of christmas songs in the game but they are under 'pop' which sucks. I hate not being able to creat new stations myself.

Possibly in next weeks patch.

• Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited November 2014
    What do you hear?? Jokes, I havnt really had my Sims play the piano I'm gonna give it a try when I next play :)
  • Options
    BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member

I heard it today also while my sim was practicing piano.

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I really want a smaller piano -- it's hard to fit big pianos into some of the tiny houses and who wants to drag their kids to the night club to practice the piano? (I did it in one house by using the dining room as a music room and making the kitchen an eat in kitchen; I've decided the family is only going to have one child at a time now so I made the larger bedroom a music room/study so I could get the dining room back and they can have parties.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    I really want a smaller piano -- it's hard to fit big pianos into some of the tiny houses and who wants to drag their kids to the night club to practice the piano? (I did it in one house by using the dining room as a music room and making the kitchen an eat in kitchen; I've decided the family is only going to have one child at a time now so I made the larger bedroom a music room/study so I could get the dining room back and they can have parties.

Yea agreed . A keyboard would be nice too .

I mean what would be wrong with a piano like this
    2r25a42.jpg
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    That's EXACTLY what I want -- something that takes up maybe 1x2, not 2x3....would make much easier to fit into smaller spaces.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    I want a basic one like in The Sims 1, then they can also have a fancy one like in The Sims 2.
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)