Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bebbs' Creations * Wannabe Home :)

Comments

• LinnsaneLinnsane Posts: 111 Member
    I really liked your Renofarm @superbibi11 so sleek yet cozy :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Your current WIP is looking fantastic, very stylish and I love the pops of colour you've chosen :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Finally I've finished it!
    It took some time but I'm really satisfied of it.

The Absolution is a huge, modern penthouse designed for a big group of friends with their furry friends.
    It's really big and contains everything to entertain your sim and your animals.
    It is structured in three floors, in which you can find: 7 bedrooms (each one with a bed for your sim's pet) , 6 bathrooms, a big games room, a rooftop terrace with a bar, a hot tub and big swimming pool,2 greenhouses, spa and gym.
    The outdoor is devided in corners, with deejay set, basket court, cinema and BBQ, zen garden and pets garden.
    Hope you like it and if you want to see more pictures, here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/pg/BebbsDesign/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1840654079354380
    You can download this on the Gallery sarching for my ID superbibi11 or The Abslution

11in6rm.png

1y0opz.png

rubqr7.png

f1bq6s.png

ip6usn.png

14trmgy.png

2mc7jbl.png

10qdnqc.png

v4rl20.png

tam1w3.png

1pbh4y.png

a0yzkn.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    It is great that you have finished the Penthouse that you have been working on! The Absolution is a very nice and very detailed penthouse ! :) The exterior design and layout of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing design! The glass tiling roofing is very nice, allowing sunlight to come in through the ceiling, and the windows look very nice how they are used in the build. Sims will enjoy very nice views of the outdoors through the windows whilst inside the penthouse. Very nice outdoors areas! Sims will have fun playing on the basketball court. It is great that there is a training area for pets. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the bedrooms looks very nice! I posted about the kitchen area earlier, It is a very nice place for Sims to enjoy cooking meals! Very nice sauna and bathtub room . Sims will enjoy relaxing in the saua or having a soak in the bathtub. Very nice games room, for Sims to have fun playing foosball, chess or the keyboard.
    It is a very nice penthouse home for Sims to enjoy living in ! :)
    Wow, what an awesome penthouse, so much beautiful detail and interest in the structural design and I love the colourful interiors, very cheery :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you so much @rosemow and @masajo, you're both so kind <3
    Hey Simmlers!

I made a little starter, simple and very essential.
    I tried to make the layout of the interior a little original. Hope you like it!

Wood and Stone Starter
    1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
    Traits: Great soil, Natural light, Homey.

23hanm9.png

wi9bbp.png

2cp4x2v.png

xqkqjk.png

b7g9kp.png

29231fl.png

4gqj5g.png
    Wood and Stone Starter is very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior! The sloped roofing looks great! The textures of the exterior complement each other very well. Very nice glass roofing fromt porch! Very nice layout of the interior.Nice windows dining area for Sims to enjoy eating meals at the table with sunshine coming into the room. The pets calendar is homely on the wall. Nice sofa seat sitting nook for sims to relax there and read a book. The corner windows in the bedroom are a great idea ! Sims will enjoy waking up to the sunlight coming in to the room. The bedside table candles are a calming touch.
    It is a very nice starter home :)
    Wow, Wood and Stone Starter is a fantastic starter, wonderful choice of exterior wall textures which complement each other beautifully and the modern design is very impressive :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you so much @rosemow and @masajo <3
    Hey Simmlers! I made a new family home.
    I love family! it's a contemporary home made in the Cats&Dogs expansion style.
    It's a medium size family home, with a large kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom, and two larges double entrances at the ground floor.
    At the first floor, your sim will find a master bedroom with private bathroom, a toddler bedroom and a teenager bedroom.
    The garden offers your sim plenty of activities; from gardening, to swimming and, obviously, playing for your sim kids and pets.
    You can find I love family searching for my ID: superbibi11
    Here's some pics. If you want to see more, you can visit my page :)https://www.facebook.com/BebbsDesign

2zr3y46.png

kccrk4.png

23mluly.png

16c40td.png

2u4r90p.png

21opykz.png

1f9v7d.png

wtejas.png

qof7h1.png

5bbmo3.png

otgb28.png

I love family! is a very nice contemporary family home! :) The exterior design and the layout of it looks very nice! The flower box windows and blue colour of the exterior is very nice, and great outdoors living patio area for Sims to rest on the seating under the shade of the umbrella. The flowers are pretty touches either sides of the front door. Nice pet nook area for pets to have a sleep on the pet bed. Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars and swings. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The green, cream and brown colour scheme of the living room looks very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas having a chat. The octogonal coffee table is a nice touch there. Kids will enjoy doing artwork on the corner activities table. Very nice design of the kitchen! The patterned flooring gives a very nice look to the room. The yellow curtains look nice and sunny. Very nice dining table area. The stone textured wall gives a great look to the area and the wall picture is very nice. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The unicorn toy and wall prints are cute in the toddlers room!
    The home is very nice for a Sims family to enjoy living in :)
    Thank you so much @rosemow ! Your comments always make me happy :)
    Fantastic new build with a great layout and beautiful interior design, perfect for family life :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you so much dear @masajo! You always have a kind word for me and my creations <3
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Hi just going through your very beautiful showcase and download fave some of your design all very lovely builds you have here <3:)
    edited November 2018
    Ash Tree Lane 23, a new family home :)

I created this big contemporary family home in the Cats&Dogs' expansion style.
    5 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms.
    Spacious living room, studio, kitchen, dining room and music room with glass roof.
    The garden is equipped with a space for gardening, swimming pool, BBQ and kids play area. Everything's been designed for your sim family and pets have fun :)
    Please place MOO if you want to download this house. And if you want to see more photos, please click here: https://www.facebook.com/BebbsDesign/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1925288617557592

2j0cz7d.png
    10px9ub.png
    xct0qp.png
    23rn6s7.png
    x3ihp1.png
    rho2yu.png
    11kcvex.png
    dw303s.png
    2hg4evk.png
    2554yyq.png
    33dk39s.png
    aokgib.png
    343gol0.png
    2uf3f6g.png
    zn1s8w.png
    2qi47cn.png
    2vmhoar.png
    30d840k.png
    2jb5d8h.png
    2rdga6r.png
    wcbu6r.png
    2lm467p.png

Post edited by superbibi11 on
    Wow, Ash Tree Lane 23 is such a magnificent build with an awesome roof structure and beautiful landscaping, love the winding path and outdoor areas and the interior design and layout is absolutely superb :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    The exterior design of Ash Tree Lane 23 is very nice! :) It is a very nice large family home! The curved roofing looks very nice! The planter box windows and plants either sides of the front door are nice touches. Very nice outdoors areas! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool and kids will have fun in the wading pool. Very nice nook areas for Sims to enjoy painting on the easel or gardening using the gardening boxes and planters. The design of the gardening nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food poolside on the picnic table.. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The family room is a very nice light filled room for Sims to enjoy sitting there watching tv , or reading a book, with the fireplace keeping the room warm. Kids will enjoy doing artwork on the activities table. The tub of toys looks great there! Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall patterning , patterned floor rug and the blue and white colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice breakfast nook for Sims to enjoy eating meals at the table there. The dining room is very nice for all the family to enjoy eating meals together at the table. They will enjoy having the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst dining there. Very nice study desk nooks in the home for Sims to enjoy sitting at the desk tables using the computers. The furnishing of each of the bedrooms is very nice! Very nice colour schemes used for each of the bedrooms!
    It is a very nice home for a sims family household to enjoy living in :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Thank you so much @masajo for your kind words, they made my day :)
    Thank you dear @rosemow , your comments always delight me!
    @MarkofConquest Thank you for stopping by, I'm so happy that you like my last work. Honestly, the kitchen is the room that I like the best :)
    Celia’s Home is a medium-small size family home (2 bedrooms + 1 bathroom) that I made for my friend Celia.
    She requested a home for her sim and her kid, displayed on one floor, with a traditional look but contemporary furniture. She also wanted a pretty nice garden with a greenhouse and lots of flowers.

2ds01oy.png

2vwxlwp.png

qxovv7.png

33vg84p.png

jhyp7a.png

11ujm02.png

s6qf4p.png

sg4ves.png

29qji3q.png

qygt9f.png

2m2b6zp.png

qx3u50.png

292mvx1.png

27z9c8i.png

2w6fgp4.png

2n8xw8h.png

1zdyxpx.png
    Celia’s home is a very special request home that you created for your friend! :) Very nice exterior design of the home, and the layout of the interior is very nice! Very nice roofing design! The outdoors areas look so very nice! The flowers and pond area looks so very pretty! The flowers throughout the build look so very nice! Very nice pool and hot tub area for Sims to enjoy swimming in the pool and relaxing in the hot tub. Very nice stone fenced gardening nook area! Sims will enjoy growing plants both outside and in the shelter of the greenhouse. The patterned glass roofing on the greenhouse looks very nice. The Sims will enjoy doing flower arranging on the flower arrangement table and painting on the easel. The floral sculpture and the wishing well are nice touches in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The yellow and brown colour scheme looks very nice,The wooden furniture in the kitchen looks nice and warming. Nice windows breakfast dining nook there for Sims to enjoy eating meals at the table with sunlight coming in. The flowers are a nice touch on the dining table. Very nice separate dining room. The butterfies wall picture is calming for Sims to look at whilst eating their meals. The living room is very nice for Sims to enjoy sitting on the seating there in front of the fire, having a chat , reading a book and watching tv. They will like the sunshine coming in onto them through the windows whilst they are using the computer at the desk table. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The floral pictures on the master bedroom bedhead wall look pretty ! The dog in the kids room is cute!
    The home is very nice! :)
    Celia's Home is a fantastic build with a wonderful interior design and layout, all landscaped to perfection. Such a kind and lovely gesture to create this beauty for your friend :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg