Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bebbs' Creations * Wannabe Home :)

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Rainbow Village is a fantastic design, love the buildings with all the colours of the rainbow, wonderful idea. Really like how you've matched the interior colours to the outside, it all looks very beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    @yanti68 Nice of you stopping by :) I'm a kind of "colours maniac", so I had a lot of fun with this build! Yes, it's a 50x50 lot

@Manssom Thanks for nominating the build in the recommendations thread; that was very sweet! :)

@Chris2fer03 Thanks for the kind comments, happy you like my latest builds! I worked a lot on Sand Modern's colours and on the spaces, so I'm really happy you like it!
    Happy you like also the Rainbow Village (I agree with you: I think the blue house is the best one :) )

@masajo Really appreciate you stopping by, glad you like my latest creation :)

I didn't expect so many kind words for such a odd build! Again: thank you!!
  • Kaariaanne03Kaariaanne03 Posts: 46 Member
    Oh this is nice! You're very creative!:)
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Did I say that I love colours? I must have to say that... Cause I really love the colours! So I have to love THE RAINBOW VILLAGE. And I do! Great job! :)
    Newcrest 11

My very first entry for the Bns Challenge (I had to build a big family home with a limited budget -20k)
    5 bedrooms + nursery
    4 bathrooms
    Patio + BBQ + pool
    Hope you like it :)

2z7036b.png

241ukom.png

148pvgg.png

121xr8k.png

2ni4f2e.png

2j0hvdi.png

w7ekx.png

vfa87p.png

33dun0w.png

156g7lg.png

97vbra.png

xqke2p.png

5eaivd.png
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely colourful modern home! Great job! :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Newcrest Modern is a very nice modern home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the fencing! The hedge plants look nice along the edges of the building. The layout of the build is very nice! Very nice water fountain features on the front patio! The lights look very nice how you have placed them on the front of the walls on the front patio! Very nice back patio areas! The design and shape of the pool is very nice! The islands in the pool with the water fountain features on them look very nice! It is nice that you have stairs down to the pool patio. Very nice outdoors living and bar counter area! Nice armchairs and sofa sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting there in the sunshine. The chess pieces are nice touches either sides of the sofa. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. Very nice hot tub nook! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub, with the plants nice touches nearby for them to see. Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table, enjoying being outdoors in the air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The orange and green colour scheme of the kitchen is very nice! It looks nice how you hsve placed the orange cabinets over the fridge alcove, and the picture on the dining area wall complements the colour scheme so well! Very nice TV watching corner in the living room! The combination of orange and green armchairs there looks nice. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst sitting watching TV. The plant and tissues on the coffee table and the mysim on the wall shelf are nice touches there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colours schemes of the rooms look very nice. The pink and green colour scheme of the girls bedroom looks very nice! The butterflies picture on the wall is pretty for sims to see when laying in bed. The big teddy there look cute! Nice study desk area in the yellow and blue coloured bedroom. The different sized mysims on the table are great for the sims to see when using the computer there! The giraffe looks cute in the other bedroom! They will enjoy having a read of a book from the bookcase whilst laying in bed.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Beautiful build, I really like your use of color inside and out! It really brightens the whole build and is so inviting. The back patio is brilliant, love the seating area. I also love those orange cabinets in the kitchen! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Great job @superbibi11 :) I love the back area and the general color scheme of the house.
    @yanti68 , @rosemow , @Chris2fer03 , @pronterus thanks to all of you for stopping by. I'm so glad that you like my last work! Thank you again :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Newcrest 11 is an adorable modern house! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, the pillars, the sleekness, and that minimalist feel made a wonderful build! Your landscaping is very adorable! Love the hedging and the pool area. Lovely garden too! And your interior, wonderful! So colorful and full of fun!
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already faved it, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    You built it with budget under 20-k? I don't believe! It's great! I love the interiors design. It's so colourful and cheerful! Lovely place :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Newcrest 11 is a fantastic modern build, great design and fabulous exteriors, wonderful work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thanks for the support. I really appreciate your comments ! :)
  • HattysHattys Posts: 132 Member
    Your eye for modern architecture is brilliant! I really like how you did the outdoor bar area on Newcrest 11. The colour choice throughout the house is a great mix too, very unique! I'll be definitely adding this to my fav's :) keep up the great creations!
    25495095684_496c1f1eb7_c.jpg
    My Youtube link: here
    My Gallery link: here

• SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    edited July 2015
    Hey there, just took a look through your builds. I really like your modern homes a lot! They are all nice but "The Artist" is my favorite. The layout and style are really lovely and stylish. I like the usage of color on the exterior to create bold patterns. The multi tiered deck and patio looks really spectacular as well! Sand Modern is also a lovely understated home with a very stylish and neutral interior. thanks for sharing :smile: I'll look you up on the gallery to follow!
    edited August 2015
    This is my last creation: Zen Living 23.
    It's a small home inspired to the last game pack, with spacious rooms and (I hope) a zen feeling.
    Designed for a duo or for a single sim, this home is provided of a big kitchen, a dining room, a living room, one bedroom, two bathrooms,
    a terrace (with a pretty spot for meditation) with a pool.
    Hope you like it :) It's not so much, I know, but I've no time! In real life I'm so busy! :disappointed:

24l24cw.png
    2055iy9.png
    2912q11.png
    25f5ci8.png
    fok486.png
    2liy5ow.png
    2rh226d.png
    aktt0i.png
    29xsm0k.png
    1zpkx1e.png
    The exterior design and the layout of Zen Living 23 is very nice! :) The water fountain feature on the front edge of the home looks nice. The cactuses are nice touches lining the front pathway. Very nice curved rooftop patio! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seating there looking out at the outdoors views. The lotus flower rug is pretty there! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build, creating a nice light filled home. It looks a calming and restful place to live. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The ice cream machine, microwave and sink counter alcove in the kitchen is nice. It is nice that you have an bar area in the kitchen. The aquarium fish are restful for sims to look at when sitting on the stools enjoying having a drink from the bar. Very nice dining room! It looks very nice how you have angled the dining table, and have placed alternating coloured dining seats at the table. The green flowers on the table are nice touches of nature for sims to see when sitting at the table, and the hanging ceiling light looks very pretty there! Very nice sunken living room! It looks nice how you have placed the armchairs either sides of the sofa. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, watching TV. The wall texture in the rooms of the home looks nice and calming. Sims will have very nice views through their bedroom windows! They will enjoy waking up to the sunshine coming in. It looks nice how you have used the candles walls to separate off the bath tub alcove in the bathroom. The eclipse pattern wall light looks nice on the tub side wall.
    The home is very nice :)
    Thank you so much rosemow your words are always so kind :heart:
    Something new: I've started to recreate the kitchens of the Cool Kitchen Stuff trailer (and a home where I could place them).
    So this is the first attempt, for the first kitchen.

mk9q8k.png
    Your recreation of the kitchen from the Cool Kitchen promo trailer looks great! :) You have reflected it just like it is in the trailer! It looks very nice! I hope that you enjoy creating the other kitchens from the trailer as well. The items in the pack are great for us to enjoy using in the game and builds! :)
    I love the zen home! Lovely design and I love your colour palette inside! So soothing! My favourites are the dining and the living area. Will be adding to my favourites when I open the game. Have a lot of catching up to do. The kitchen looks great too. Love the vibrant colours. :)
    I'm back with this new build, you can find it in the Gallery searching for Traditional Family Home.
    It's a Victorian styled home, with a spacious kitchen, 2 living rooms, one dining room, one studio and a bathroom at the first floor.
    At the second floor, there are the master bedroom with private bathroom, plus other 4 bedrooms with other 3 bathrooms. There is also a nursery and a game room for the kids.
    Swimming pool, hot tub and BBQ area on the back side, and a cozy porch on the front.
    Hope you like it :)

2qnbjgn.png
    2v1kzy8.png

rkaavs.png
    2w2pmw2.png
    if35gy.png
    2j8go3.png
    a4c2vb.png

301mxb5.png
    oit01e.png
    2d9jpg.png
    24qu2bt.png
    153sa34.png
    b6ehle.png
    2ez1vyb.png
    ifppwp.png
    etxziu.png
    rwl0t2.png
    3097pyr.png
    2zzhic2.png
    jb7gqd.png
    t5otn7.png
    Traditional Family Home is very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The home looks very pretty! The gazebo tower is so very nice! The green colour of the exterior is nice and stone texture of the front section of the roofing gives a very nice look to the home. The flower box windows are very pretty! Very nice porches! The flowers, plants and rocks look very nice along the edges of the porches. Very nice backyard area of the home! The hot tub looks very nice in the central area of the pool! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub or hsve fun swimming in the pool. The lights look nice on the edges of the pool. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The yellow colour of the walls in the living room give a nice sunny feel to the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there or in the arnchair watching TV. The red and blue cubes look nice in the room. The plant, photo frames, books and tissues are nice home touches on the wall shelf. Very nice design of the kitchen! The island curved bar stool counter is great! The variety of coloured stools around the counter looks nice, and the chequered floor gives a very nice look there! The fruit bowl, sauces and mugs set are nice kitchen touches on the counters and the knives and spice set look great on the wall. The red kitchen curtains look nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colour schemes of the bedrooms are very nice! The playroom is so colourfully nice! The multicoloured flooring looks so nice in the room! The different coloured armchairs look nice there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the chairs reading a book from the bookcase, or have fun playing with the dollhouse. They will enjoy doing artwork on the art table. The toy animals look cute in the playroom and the kids bedrooms ! The different coloured curtains look nice in the room. Very nice outdoors dining nook patio for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. The hedging looks nice on the edges of the nook.
    The home is very nice! The colours in the rooms look very nice ! :)
    Nice victorian home! Lovely porch area and the children's rooms are adorable! :)