The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bebbs' Creations * Wannabe Home :)

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    edited May 2015
    Sand Modern is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The roofing is very nice! Nice texture of the exterior of the home. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build, creating a home where sims can enjoy sunlight coming in when indoors and have nice views of the outdoors. Very nice layout of the build both outdoors and inside! It looks nice how there are two pool patios in the build. Very nice pool patio for sims to have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing poolside on the sofas whilst listening to the music from the stereo. It is very nice that they can enjoy food and drinks from the buffet table and fountain whilst sitting there, Very nice rooftop bar and pool patio! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools at the bar or at the umbrella covered tables having a drink from the bar and enjoying the sunshine. Nice outdoors art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wooden texture and the colour scheme of the walls through the home looks so very calming! It looks nice how you have placed the new wall panels on the foyer wall. The sunken living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating there watching TV. It looks very nice how you have placed the ledges, windows and lights on the TV wall! It looks great! The new curtains look very nice on the windows. Nice dining area. The flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see when dining there. It looks nice that you have angled the dining table. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have created the curved bar stool counter in the middle of the room! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The fruit bowl and knife block are nice kitchen touches on the counters. The library and study room are very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the bookcases on top of each other and beside each other ! Sims will enjoy resting in front of the fire reading a book, or enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer with nice sunshine coming in onto them through the windows behind them. The music room is nice. Sims will enjoy playing the piano there. It is nice that you have placed the twisted sculptures in the room. The scenic pictures on the corner walls are nice sights for sims to see when sitting at the chess corner table playing chess. Very nice furnishing and layout of the bedrooms! The toy animals look very cute in the kids bedrooms and the nursery! The bedrooms look very restful. Very nice colours schemes of the bedrooms.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    beautiful build :) love the pool area and your styling inside is wonderful!
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    @rosemow and @leelujack , thanks for the kind comments, glad you like my latest Sand Modern. Hope all is well with you! 
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Lovely! So light and cozy :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great modern builid. I am loving the pool area! Looks so serene and beautiful! Inside, I love the living area and the kitchen/diner. Will be adding to my favourites when I open the game. :D
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Sand Modern is very amazing modern house! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very amazing structure and roofing work. I love that modern feel too! Your landscaping is very adorable! I love the pool area and even the pergola. And your interior, awesome! Very soft color scheme and stylish modern furnishing.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • kaichen04kaichen04 Posts: 376 Member
    > @superbibi11 said:
    > Villa Ottanio
    >
    > A modern house with inside and outside pools, garden on the roof, 3 bedrooms, 3 private bathrooms and 3 service bathrooms.

Very bold and high-end.
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,003 Member
    Sand Modern is a very stylish and sophisticated build with fabulous clean lines and great roofing. Gorgeous interior design, love the children's rooms :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @agusiamal, @yanti68, @RyeCris16 , @kaichen04 and @masajo: I want to thank you! You are so kind! I'm very happy you like my last creation. A big hug :)
    This is my last creation: The Rainbow Village.
    It's a set of 7 houses, where each house represents a colour of the rainbow.
    I made this project specifically for the Rainbow Girls (you can find them here http://www.thesims.com/it_IT/gallery/DAAEF60CC4EE11E488611187FA282F31?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=superbibi11&sortby=downloads&max=25)
    The houses have different styles, but each house follows the same pattern: living area at the first floor, bedroom at the second floor and bathroom at the third floor.
    I did't want to post too many pics and also it was a bit difficult to take decent images, so if you like this new creation, the best way to explore it is to see it in the game. Happy simming! :)

2v3k5fr.png
    2s629sy.png
    hrd1n7.jpg
    15gxt1s.png
    The red house:
    258c501.png
    213p342.png
    The orange house:
    2hej8nk.png
    2rnfpyt.png
    The yellow house:
    n5blw.png
    2n1gm05.png
    The green house:
    2wno8ep.png
    2q0sun7.png
    29msy21.png
    The lightblue house:
    b62ank.png
    2rgddz6.png
    kcn5w.png
    The blue house:
    s0wytw.png
    302b3nt.png
    2d1qvjt.png
    The purple house:
    qwwqh3.png
    5ycjle.png
    This is my last creation: The Rainbow Village.

This is unbelievably cool! Each house is pretty unique and the central square looks incredible at night. Interior design is inspired. I love the office integrated with the kitchen and the green house's kitchen and living room belong in a design magazine. An all around win!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    edited May 2015
    Your Rainbow Village build looks so very great! :) The exterior design of each of the homes looks so very nice! Very nice colours of the exteriors of the buildings! They each look so very nice and colourful! The roofing on each of them looks very nice! The layout of the build is so very nice! Very nice water feature in the middle of the build! It looks very nice how you have an island in the middle of the water with the tree and plants on it. The passages of water leading from the middle water feature to each of the buildings looks very nice! The water fountains look so very pretty! The green grass looks very nice. It is very special that you have made a home for each of the sims that are in your rainbow girls household. Each of the homes are uniquely very nice, and have their own special design and furnishings, both the exterior and the interior. The furnishing of each of the homes looks so very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the colour schemes in the homes. The placement of the kitchen cabinets in the blue, green and light blue homes look very nice! Very nice layouts of the home! Very nice curtained window study desk alcove in the bedroom in the green home! Sims will enjoy very nice views through their bedroom windows whilst sitting at the study desk table or laying in bed. They will enjoy watching TV whilst in bed.
    It will be such a very nice build to have in our games! The build is so very nice! :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I can see your rainbow village being used by a Sailor Moon fanatic! :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    It's great that you finished The Rainbow Village. :) It's so wonderful! :smiley:
    I already commented your exterior details on my WIP app thread. Now on interior. I like the use o f modern and stuck with the color of furnishing in each unit.
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    @superbibi11

Will you make it available at the Gallery? I couldn't find it.
  • leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    OMG its awesome such creative work! Beautiful and unique houses the colors are stunning <3
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

Thank you all my dear friends for all your compliments! I'm so happy you like this last work! I had a lot of fun building it :tongue:
    @kaichen04 , yep :) now it's available, you can find it searching for "the Rainbow Village" or the tag "superbibi11"
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Love your Rainbow Village!! So fun and creative!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    This is extremely fun and creative :) And I agree with @Ash072! It is indeed a perfect lot
    for Sailor Moon fans :D I like that each house is different with interesting shapes.

I think you did a nice job on the landscaping too!
    edited May 2015
    @Tiki5872 and @Manssom, your comments are always so very much appreciated!
    So it's not by chance that I'm a Sailor Moon fan :tongue:
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Hey Bibs, Loving rainbow village and your other builds are amazing 2 <3
    Zita1966z wrote: »
    Hey Bibs, Loving rainbow village and your other builds are amazing 2 <3

Thank you so much! :)

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    What a fun build! Loving the all the vibrant colours and the decor! How big is the lot? 50x50? Good job @superbibi11
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    I checked this out in game and I think you did a very good job :)
    It is a fun lot for sure and that is why I decided to nominate it for you! Good luck! :)
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Sand Modern is gorgeous, love the color palette throughout the home. Also love how spacious it is, you've managed to make it cozy yet roomy. Rainbow Village is awesome and I love the bright colors, it's a fun lot. I really like the blue house, my favorite color and I really like the architecture. Wonderful builds, you are on a roll! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif