Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bebbs' Creations * Wannabe Home :)

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    Your recreation of Maxis Red Pool House is looking very nice! :) You are reflecting the original very well! It looks very nice how you have done the exterior of the home. The curved outdoors deck looks great.
    I will look forward to seeing the finished home :)
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Thank you @rosemow! You're always so sweet :)
    I think this is going to be a Lounge Bar!
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Looks great so far :D
    So, I completed the recreation of Maxis red house that you can see in the swimming pool's trailer.
    Now it's a modern night club and the name is Maxis Red Night. The photos are not so good because the build is not so big.

16giona.png
    bhneo8.png
    f2kduv.png
    2dseou1.png
    ivh1jb.png
    n3ufle.png
    fbm4qv.png
    29glix4.png
    Your Maxis Red Night Club is very nice! :) The red and creamish colour scheme of the interior of the build looks very nice. Nice bar area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools at the counter having a drink and a chat. The drinks display cabinet look great on the wall there. Nice side wall tables sitting area. Very nice lounge room! It looks very nice how you have placed the floor rugs there! It looks nice how you have positioned the seats in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting and resting there, having a talk together. The pictures are nice touches on the walls for sims to see when sitting there. The diamond patterning of the rugs in the bathroom looks nice. The type of ceiling lights that you have used in the rooms of the build looks nice.
    It is a great night club for sims to enjoy visiting :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Great looking nightclub, very modern with lovely red interiors and beautiful pool :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Maxis Red Night Club is very gorgeous! :D
    Your architecture reflects from the original very well, great use of colors too. I also like your furnishing and interior part. Similar to architecture, the use of colors and furnishing styles are very great too. Well, that all I can say, sorry about that.
    Gonna love it. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oooh! That looks so colourful and fun! The bar area and the living area especially looks great! :D
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Turned out great! :) Kinda looks like a small VIP club :D
    Great work on the interiors! Colorful and stylish.
  • ADLER900ADLER900 Posts: 503 Member
    The night club is pretty cool! I love the way it overhangs the swimming pool! :D
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Your night club is awesome, such a bright and cool place to hang out! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
    This is Villa Beige, a medium house with a big swimming pool, three bedrooms and a lot of beige colour :disagree:

2n1yzjo.png

If you want to see more pics go here: https://www.facebook.com/BebbsDesign?
    Villa Beige is a very nice home! :) The exterior of the home is very nice! Very nice curved front porch! Nice front porch sitting nook for sims to enjoy sitting resting outdoors in the sunshine. The blue colour of the exterior of the home looks nice. It looks very nice how you have done the roofing! The placement of the windows in the home looks nice. Very nice back pool area. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool there. The floral cart is nice there for sims to see when sitting on the pool edge. Very nice upper balcony outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals at the umbrella coverde table, enjoying looking out at the views. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! Nice living room! Sims will sitting chatting on the sofas there, watching tv. The beige colour scheme of the home looks very nice! Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets there! The tiling on the floor looks nice. Great side wall eating nook for sims to enjoy eating their meals. The fruit bowl is a nice touch there. Very nice dining room! It looks nice that you have used the glass type dining table there, and have placed dining seats at the ends of the table as well as on the sides. The placement of the curtains through the rooms of the home looks very nice. Very nice study room! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer, or enjoy reading a book from the bookcase. It looks nice how you placed the arnchairs in front of the desk for sims to enjoy sitting having a talk. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The blue colours of the bedroom walls looks nice. Great study desk alcove in the kids room. The floor rugs look nice how you have placed them on the floors.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Villa Beige is a gorgeous family home.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

edited December 2014
    Merry Christmas Bebbs! :D
    Villa Beige is very wonderful! :D
    I like your architectural details. Great layout and great use of exterior wall patterns. Your landscaping is very charming too. Great use of plants and love your pool by the way. And your interior, very cool!
    Gonna love it :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great looking build! It has a beach vibe to it which I love! Good job! Happy Holidays to you Bebbs! :D
    Thank you my friends, it's very important to me share this experience with you! You always have a kind word for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you! And Merry Christmas to all of you!
    edited January 2015
    Hello everybody, I wish you a Happy New Year to all of you!
    And this is my first build of the year: Green Thumb. I remind you that you can see all the pics here: https://www.facebook.com/BebbsDesign
    Hope you like it :)

4vntc4.png
    2mpfno2.png
    156zig8.png
    2d29w5.png
    29ledxt.png
    2qs0z2w.png
    hrwlt2.png
    vwy1pf.png
    209hisy.png
    x60fat.png
    egwiyv.png
    np1hl2.png
    sll6km.png
    14d0i2a.png
    23sb4pe.png
    Green Thumb is very nice! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The green colour of the exterior is nice. Very nice outdoors areas! Nice fenced gardening nook area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden boxes. It looks nice how you have used an hedge arch as the entrance to the nook and the flower cart is nice there. It looks very nice how you have placed the plants in the outdoors areas, and the flowers look pretty around the edge of the water fountain. Nice sitting area for sims to enjoy resting on the seats in the sunshine enjoying the very nice outdoors setting. The ground paint is very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The green colour of the walls looks very nice. Very nice living room! Nice fireplace games nook for sims to have fun playing card games at the table. It look very nice that you have used the dome type windows in the home and the way you have placed them looks nice. The flowers on the fireplace ledge are nice for sims to see whilst sitting in the room. It looks nice how you have angled the armchairs towards the tv for sims to enjoy watching a program and having a chat. Very nice design of the kitchen! The bar stool counter is nice, and nice texture of the kitchen walls. The pictures on the kitchen walls and the hanging pans are nice for sims to see when cooking meals there. The blue and orange colour scheme of the kids bedroom looks nice. Nice window study desk area for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in onto them whilst sitting using the computer there. The master bedrooom is very nice! Very nice windowed bed alcove area! It looks nice how you have placed the curtains in the rooms. It looks great how you have placed the cabinets around the tv! Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst laying in bed. Nice sofa sitting area for sims to enjoy reading a book, and enjoy the nice sight of the nearby floral picture. It looks nice how you have placed bookshelves either side of the sofa. The patterned floor rugs in the bedroom look nice. Very nice design of the bathroom! The green and white colour scheme of the bathroom looks nice, and the wall tiling is nice. It looks very nice how you have done the arches pathway to the pool!
    It is a very nice home :)
    Dear @rosemow thank you for the kind words!
    Green Thumb is very adorable! :D
    I like the use of green color in both interior and exterior. Very great architectural layout too, and even your landscaping. And also, your furnishing is very amazing! I like the use of traditional furniture in your builds.
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves. :D
  • Vermanitus7Vermanitus7 Posts: 52 Member
    Green Thumb is great! :) It has perfect exterior and very cosy interior! I especially like the green bathroom - it's just fantastic! :)
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Green Thumb is lovely! I love the gardening theme, perfect for a plant savvy sim. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • ElsieElsie Posts: 13 New Member
    Wow, how pretty. I love the outside shots!