Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Violethorse's thank you thread.

12346...Next

Comments

• VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    I would like to thank @XxEquestrian95xX ,aka @Franny , for gifting me "Cuddly Critter Couch", 'Go Bananas Swingset", "Puffy Pachyderm Slide", "Wily Wilderness Tower", "Dreams of Carrots", and "Fuzzy Friends Lamp Post".

I would also like to thank @gnlovew for gifting me "Color Me Chimney Top", "Shire Gate", "Pebble Henge", and "The Old Dried-Up Well".

I would also like to thank @23kels89 for gifting me "Brassworks Chandelier", "Lightbulb Sconce", "Relative Clock", "Aurora LushStyle Sconce", "Ceiling Torchiere", and "Williams Sconce".

I would also like to thank @LadyEmillye for gifting me "Flute Forward Vintage".

I would also like to thank @TonySterling for gifting me "Window in Untamed Ivy", " Grandma's Old Mason Jars", "Corn Plant", "Tools of the Trade", "Great Grandma's Butter Churn", "Hay Now Cart", "Rock Steady Fence", "Upper Untamed Wall Ivy", "Reflection of the Soul Mirror", "Shades of Light", "Destiny's Charm Guitar", and "Secrets of the Soul Bookcase".

I would also like to thank @Reachsims for gifting me "Upper Right Untamed Wall Ivy", "Clark Six Drawer Dresser", "Simple Idea Lantern Hanging", "Beveled Mirror", "Double Layered Rhinestone Dress", "Classic Tuxedo", "Hi-Low Sparkle Dress", "Classic Tuxedo", "Here Today Picnic Table", "Dresser of Sentiment", "The Infinite Dresser", "Silence is Golden Box", "Storybook Column", "Overly General Dining Chair", "Cubic Square Arch", "Grove Cone Ceiling Lamp", "Splendidly Strapless", "Bookshelf Concrète", "EmpireLine Microwave", "Overachieving Bookshelf", "Fisherman's Wall Lantern", "Mini Mountains Table Light", "The Friendly Whale", "Wave Under Glass End Table", "Framed Knot Collection", "Compass Clock", "Gothic Glamour Living Room- Aichmophobia Despair Sofa", and "Hitting on all Sixes Sofa".

I would also like to thank @HayleyJBelle for gifting me "Left from Kismet Wall Blankets", "Crystal Elegance Floor Lamp", "Alvar Vintage Designer Dishwasher", "Alvar Retro Trash Receptacle", "Alvar Vintage Shine On Stove", "Eero Mid Century Countertop", "Alvar Vintage Chill Well Refrigerator", "Sheer Beauty Dress", and "One with Earth Garden Gazebo".

I would also like to thank @MvdP1989 ,aka @Martje89 , for gifting me "Stash of Silver Cabinet", "Screen of Secrets", and "Jazz Me Up! Photo Series".

I would also like to thank @ciane for gifting me "To Have and to Fold", "Practical Al's Kitchen Cart", "The Big Cheese Coat Rack", "Vorn Sink", "Ray's Shades", "Hydrocombo Sink", "Longevity Wall Hanging", "Wonderfully Woven Hanging Chair", "Carry a Torch for Me Mirror", "String of Inspiration", "Aurora LushStyle Wall Mirror", "Overachieving Overhead Glass Cabinet", and "Hydrocombo Spa".

I would also like to thank @skybaker for gifting me "U-Strap High Heels", "High Heel with Stone Accent", "Inevitable Pain High Heels", and "High Heel with Stone Accent".

I would also like to thank @ForestSorceress for gifting me "Pixie Bow".

I would also like to thank @scillakees for gifting me "Rose Corsage", "Seven Stones of Wonder Necklace", "One Stone to Rule Them All Necklace", "Pentuple Earrings", and "One Stone to Rule Them All Necklace".

I would also like to thank @Assirk for gifting me "Bring on the Bling Dress", "Divine Divan", and "Tot-sized 3 piece".

I would also like to thank @Schweighsr for gifting me "The Tux", "3 Tiers for You!", and "Prep School Uniform for Boys".

I would also like to thank @MsRed for gifting me "Eastern Ambiance Wall Lamp" and "Captain Brassbeard's Anchor".

I would also like to thank @TheStarlightSimm for gifting me "Bow Toe", "Fair and Flowing", and "Pump Me".

I would also like to thank @ApparentlyAwesome for gifting me "GoGo Boots" and "International Intrigue Raincoat Vintage".

I would also like to thank @fuelieinblue for gifting me "Overachieving Overhead Cabinet" and "Overachieving Overhead Cabinet (Double-Sided)".

I would also like to thank @Kyrah2016 for gifting me "Happily Hippie Patchwork Pouf", "String of Inspiration (Wall)", "Ritzy Taste Coffee Table", and "Simple Idea Lantern".

I would also like to thank @MariTomKaulitZ for gifting me "Naval Gazing Vintage".

I would also like to thank @MagZ86 for gifting me "Gorgeously Gathered Dress".

I would also like to thank @fabeme for gifting me "Rock All Night" and "Glass Flowers Column".

I would also like to thank @Okblondee7 for gifting me "The Alex", "The Black Horse's Song", "Fraud Laug", "One Love Rose in Vase", "Elegant Cap Sleeves", "Wrap Gown", and "It's All in the Hips".

I would also like to thank @lasummerb for gifting me "Shoppe Counter".

I would also like to thank @ZombieMew for gifting me "Mens Pajama Bottoms".

I would also like to thank @charlotteprice for gifting me "Maritime Window", "Lazy Angler's Loveseat", "Of the Sea Wall Shelf", "Sea-loving Book Shelf", and "Barbeque Grill Chest".

I would also like to thank @PHOEBESMOM601 for gifting me "Gothic Glamour Living Room- Botanophobic's Nemesis Sculpture", "Gothic Glamour Living Room- Technophobic's Terror Television", and "Gothic Glamour Living Room- Achluophobia Respite Chandelier".

And I would also like to thank @simgeek79 for gifting me "Starburst Clock".

Phew....that took awhile. Sorry for the late thank you's. I hope to not do that again. Thank you all again so very much <3 Have a wonderful day/night <3<3
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    You're welcome :smile: Enjoy your new goodies!
  • gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    Wow @VioletHorse, you have amazing recounting skills! :grin: You're so welcome, I hope they helped! :smiley:
  • Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    You're very welcome! :)
    I would like to thank @charlotteprice for gifting me "Romantique Chaise", "Fleur de Glee Stencil Pane", "Off-Fence", "Storybook Door by Adventure Carpentry", and "Superlative Sofa".
    Thank you again so very much <3
    Have a wonderful day/night <3
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    You're welcome for the Animals Abound items! <3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    I would like to thank @Okblondee7 for gifting me "Woodrow's Woodworks Loveseat", "Mega Nega-Door", "Manor Fence", "The Shhhh… It's a Library Door", and "Off-Fence Gate".
    Thank you again so very much <3
    Have an amazing, wonderful day/night <3<3
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    You are welcome, @VioletHorse. My pleasure. <3
    I would like to thank @MariTomKaulitZ for gifting me "Variegated Ceramic Vase".

I would like to thank @LadyGreenEyes for gifting me "Vertical Challenge Rock Wall".

I would also like to thank @HSmith2016 for gifting me "Trapezoid Table Lamp", "Woodrow's Woodworks Coffee Table", "Happily Ever After- Inside, A Princess Dress", "Happily Ever After- Frolic Away Dress", "Happily Ever After- Pauper Hides a Prince Outfit", "Cornucopia", "Treasure Box", "Happily Ever After- Village Boy Life Outfit", and "Happily Ever After- Village Girl Outfit".

I would also like to thank @ApparentlyAwesome for gifting me "Chester's Wide Drawers".

I would also like to thank @ajaxpost for gifting me "Aurora Skies".

I would also like to thank @Wittylady for gifting me "Hitting on all Sixes Chair", "Never the Bride", "Ultra Lounge Mirror", "Puzzle End Table", "Gown-In-Law", "Lil’ Sophisticate with Bow", and "Business as Usual Bistro".

I would also like to thank @ADWilson for gifting me "He's a Live Wire Radio".

I would also like to thank @Victoria069290 for gifting me "Ultimate Ceiling Light" and "Ultra Lounge Wall Shelf".

I would also like to thank @mashellestevens for gifting me "Missy O".

I would also like to thank @lasummerb for gifting me "Harvest Time".

I would also like to thank @charlotteprice for gifting me "Arts and Crafts Desk", "Woodsy Wedding Arch", "Happily Ever After- True Romance Hairstyle", "Spellbound Diary", "Ab-so-lute-ly Stunning Door", "Say “Aww!”", "Updo with Veil", "Vintage Veil", and "Slicked".

I would also like to thank @Okblondee7 for gifting me "Auto-Noms Automatic Pet Feeding Station" and "Shoppe Counter Island".

And I would also like to thank @laurelar for gifting me "Ace of Lace".
    edited June 2016
    Sets I own Still under construction.
    Full Storybook Set
    Full Bayside Set
    I Heart The 50’s
    Full Hewnsman Set
    Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study)
    Farm Fresh Folk Set
    Country Livin'
    Live, Laugh, Love
    Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire
    The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set
    Killer Classics
    Atomic Age Living and Dining

Worlds I own

Venues I own

Post edited by VioletHorse on
    I will thank every one who has gifted me when computer lets me on my account. <3