March 27 - Click here for the last Friday Highlight of the month!
March 30 - International Women's Day Q&A - Answers are ready! Take a look here!

When was the last time you...

Comments

• under_sun_and_skyunder_sun_and_sky Posts: 96 Member
    Back in November. I'd gone to the theater and forgot my phone was in my back pocket when I went to the bathroom, so. I had to fish it out of a gross public toilet, and it died for the last time when I went to rinse it off.

When was the last time you played a game that isn't the sims?
    tumblr_pg992c6rBP1r42s8uo1_400.gifv
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 1,226 Member
    Today - Plants vs Zombies 2

Wwtlty wrote a recension?
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,709 Member
    Had to Google that one ;) it's probably been a few weeks. If we can expand the definition to include IMs, then this morning.

WWTLTY did a 'bucket list' item (something you've really wanted to do for a long time) and what was it?
  • SimpleeSimplee Posts: 36 Member
    2016! wow that long ago...I went to New York which was a huge deal to me! :D

When was the last time you drank coffee?
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 1,968 Member
    Right now B)

WWTLTY started a new safe file in the game?
  • pristinesimpristinesim Posts: 27 Member
    a year or two ago lol

WWTLTY had triplets in the game?
  • AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,275 Member
    Never.

WWTLTY took a bath (not a shower)?
  • horsekehorseke Posts: 19 Member
    A long time ago. Maybe a year? Shower mostly

WWTLTY that you washed the dishes?
  • TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 4,084 Member
    November lol The kids have been doing them lately :smiley: However, I did do the pet dishes yesterday.

WWTLTY created a sim?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 2,725 Member
    My laptop, last summer.

WWTLTY really laughed uncontrollably?
    -Nush call me anything but late for dinner, but if you're asking, they/them. Not offended by whatever you feel like using though
    IPA: /nuʃ /
    Nushi, nushi, rhymes with sushi
  • CIariteaCIaritea Posts: 47 Member
    Sometime in the last 2 months.

WWTLTY had a lucid dream?
    I don't remember having one recently. I used to have them plenty growing up.

WWTLTY grilled something outdoors?
    -Nush call me anything but late for dinner, but if you're asking, they/them. Not offended by whatever you feel like using though
  • TakissisTakissis Posts: 60 Member
    ....I think when I was a teen in scouting would be the last time, so..about 30 years ago. My husband does all the grilling now.

WWTLTY discovered a music artist that you fell in love with everything they did instantly?
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 2,416 Member
    I don't quite remember the year except during High School but the band was Rammenstine. A friend introduced me into it and I have loved them ever since but loving everything they did instantly? Not really.

WWTLTY had an itch you could never scratch?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

I assume you don't mean physical itch? Because all those are reachable even if you have to resort to a doorframe or something. So going with it not being physical, but metaphorical, I don't know about never, but I often feel I have a mental restlessness that is hard to address when it wants a human muse.

WWTLTY felt the thrill of learning something deeply satisfying and new, that set your mind on fire?
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 1,968 Member
    Like three days ago. I'm in quarantine and bored like never before. My best friend told me about her hobby zentangle and with the help of Pinterest I learned it (it's not that hard you just need patience) and it's like meditation ^^

WWTLTY met friends?