Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two careers confirmed for December update

Comments

• kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    they are TOO LATE ALREADY!!!!

When they said "December", i hope it isn't mean 31st??? :'(
    they must give us a trailer at least.
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    There was a patch last week which makes me less hopeful about there being a patch today.
    I can't wait any longer! I am so excited!! (:

me too, excited and angry.
  • xHarajukuBarbiexxxHarajukuBarbiexx Posts: 15 New Member
    > @ejoslin said:
    > There was a patch last week which makes me less hopeful about there being a patch today.

that patch was so lame
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,384 Member
    they are TOO LATE ALREADY!!!!

When they said "December", i hope it isn't mean 31st??? :'(

No way it will be that late since it has holiday sweaters.

They have no respect for us or the 60$ we spent on their game

agree
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 166 Member
    and so is EA. why are they making us wait so long for the new MINIpatch?
    we don't deserve that!!!
  • azsimmer1azsimmer1 Posts: 492 Member
    haha. the impatience... I am really hoping its today.. when you think about it, this patch is about a 3 month wait.. I would love toddlers to be added as soon as its possible, but there are so many features the game still needs so will be looking forward to it all.. I am happy about the business and athletic careers being added.. really hoping its more than the 2 ( 4 if you include the 2 paths each).. I love all the careers that came with this base game.. it was nice to not have the same careers as the past and some that you could only get at level 10.. so I am hoping with that thought that they created interesting facets of the new careers coming that had not be used before..
  • EowynCarterEowynCarter Posts: 299 Member
    Smitty wrote: »
    and so is EA. why are they making us wait so long for the new MINIpatch?
    Dev time + testing, + release + pushing the update live.
    Big project usually have processes making things slow, but supposed to make sure everything is done right.
  • MauveeMauvee Posts: 185 Member
    Figures, writes one thing at the start, 9 pages later still hasn't responded.
  • doaoc07doaoc07 Posts: 81 Member
    Well I do hope it's more than 2 career paths, but I'll take what I can get! :))
  • MauveeMauvee Posts: 185 Member
    Personally I would have been happy with Medical over both those careers.
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    I wonder will new careers come with new object unlockables? :)
    mirta000 wrote: »

I wonder WHEN the new careers will com. I have been staying on this forum since morning (now it's 7.30pm on my country) and still nothing announced!
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    @kitty29041985 I would say sometime this month having in mind that other updates were monthly. Pools were on the 5th (not 1st), so I don't know why people expected it to be there on December 1st.

Though I would like new stuff sooner too :P
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    mirta000 wrote: »

I wonder WHEN the new careers will com. I have been staying on this forum since morning (now it's 7.30pm on my country) and still nothing announced!

It's not 9 a.m. in California for another hour and a half. Nothing will happen till *AT LEAST* then. And there's no reason, given the relative lack of hints the other day, to think it will even be today. Could be some other day this month. There are lots of those!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    Hi folks, don't know how many of you follow any SimGurus on Twitter but I don't think I am giving anything away when I say that, the last two times we had Updates, a couple of days before, some of the SimGurus changed their Twitter avatars to the BatGnome. That hasn't happened yet.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Hi folks, don't know how many of you follow any SimGurus on Twitter but I don't think I am giving anything away when I say that, the last two times we had Updates, a couple of days before, some of the SimGurus changed their Twitter avatars to the BatGnome. That hasn't happened yet.

Thanks for the info SGBChick! Also, just MAYBE the reason it's taking longer than usual is because they are including more things than the last patches?! Just a thought.
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • azsimmer1azsimmer1 Posts: 492 Member
    I bet they are going to surprise us and wonder when we'll notice..
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    I really hope we find a few extra careers, and we don't just have those two! :\
  • SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    @DarkSuperNinja, sorry to disappoint but we have been very clear in stating that there will be 2 careers in the December Update, as per the original post in this thread.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
  • Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    But when will we get them :)
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
    @DarkSuperNinja, sorry to disappoint but we have been very clear in stating that there will be 2 careers in the December Update, as per the original post in this thread.

Only? i am so tired of being disappointed since game out :'(