Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two careers confirmed for December update

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Probably Mid December.
  • ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm REAAALLY hoping for a wintery world! >_< Or at least some snowy things! We've always had lush or deserty places. I'd love a cold change of scenery, even if it's only a little snowy
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
    I'm hoping for shower woohoo.
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Well aren't you a little raunchy tonight.
    Jimil wrote: »
    Well aren't you a little raunchy tonight.

I'm not the only one that wants it patched in.

Please refrain from mentioning the december update, also refrain from mentioning any 1llegal cr4cKKs, cheats, m0ds, and k3yg3ns. <br />
    <br />
    Mentioning russias version of the sims 3 g0ld edition is 1llegal and immoral! Don't do it! Going to 3rdparty sites is a felony in the us and EA is liable to sue and can press charges which means prison time! If you violate our copy rights we can perma ban you... permanately.<br />
    <br />
    We mean it.

Your impersonating a simguru and you can get banned for that.
  • Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    edited December 2014
    So the Ghosts patch was on October 1st, the pools patch was on November 4th, and it's December 2nd - in New Zealand - now. Maybe December 7th?
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    AnnLee87 wrote: »
    @ArilyBoo
    Why would they give us Christmas sweaters at the end of the month? It has to be sooner!

That's a good point
    So the Ghosts patch was on October 1st, the pools patch was on November 4th, and it's December 2nd - in New Zealand - now. Maybe December 7th?

The pool patch was November 4th because the 1st fell on Saturaday and the 4th was Tuesday.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited December 2014
    I hope that there will be toddlers soon and did hear some info about that which I won't spoil for others. So happy about the ghosts and pools update, so I am hoping the toddler update will be free too. I am so happy there is a business career to be out soon since that was my major in college. It was odd not having it in already, but I rather have a free feature added to the base game than have the game released with a bunch of glitches. Having an athletic career soon will be fun as well especially for some of the buff Sims.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    Oh dear, after all the comments and suggestions above I know I am going to sound boring, but, please can we have a gardening and cooking profession so that my sim can stay home and potter about the place with plants that will grow and provide food?

Nothing wrong with that! My suggestions weren't all that Earth-shaking, either. (Cops and jails for Sims not only for the career criminals but a "consequence" to worry about for casual hackers and virus-writers like my two.)
    They're not on the criminal path, which features hackers and virus writers. But they're geeks so those pursuits come with that turf, too.

:)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    steve7859 wrote: »
    It feels like it was only Halloween just yesterday lol

HOLY MOLY. YOU'RE RIGHT.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    I'm hoping they bring back the ball throwing but with multitasking!
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • doaoc07doaoc07 Posts: 81 Member
    gardener profession! so all that gardening points can be put to good use. :)) anybody have any idea when the patch will actually come out?
  • Gnarl_LeeGnarl_Lee Posts: 1,014 Member
    NO ONE KNOWS! lol cripes! be patient, itll come
  • DerpySimlishGirlDerpySimlishGirl Posts: 4 New Member
    Cool!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    doaoc07 wrote: »
    gardener profession! so all that gardening points can be put to good use. :)) anybody have any idea when the patch will actually come out?

People *were* guessing today (first Tuesday), but with no hints yesterday, have shifted to guessing next week, mostly.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    I like how every time there is a patch people are all excited and hopeful and then they get the patch and they all totally hate it. I'm sure it will come sooner rather than later.
  • Brownbutterfly74Brownbutterfly74 Posts: 68 Member
    Ummmm why is there no exciting updates from EA about the December updates :( ? Are they not finished with them yet or something. :o I miss the wonderful post on a regular basis about what new additions are coming to the game. Today is December 2nd and there is no mention from the the actual site about their own game. :'( Boo this is supposed to be a fun game. Get excited :D and share. Some of us are waiting for the updates and want to now what is nex :p t. January is just around the corner. #crickets
  • kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    Does anybody know at which day?
    I'm thinking either tomorrow or next Tuesday with the latter being more likely.
  • xHarajukuBarbiexxxHarajukuBarbiexx Posts: 15 New Member
    they are TOO LATE ALREADY!!!!
  • kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    Hopefully...
  • xHarajukuBarbiexxxHarajukuBarbiexx Posts: 15 New Member
    They have no respect for us or the 60$ we spent on their game
  • policeofficerswifepoliceofficerswife Posts: 347 Member
    I can't wait any longer! I am so excited!! (: