Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 1 Did the Simmy Kids Have the toy cook stove?

winterlocwinterloc Posts: 348 Member
Hi Sims 1 Players,
When was the toy cook stove introduced? Sims 1 or Sims 2. I have it in my head that the Sims kids in Sims 1 can make muffins. If they can is it used with Magic? I thought the toy stove was in Sims 1 if it is it is not in my buy mode and I have the complete collection installed with Makin Magic.
Thanks for your reply and or for reading my post. :D
Your Simmy friend,
Winterloc

Comments

• Options
    Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    edited November 2014
    I think the toy cooking stove was introduced in The Sims 2, though it might have been in The Sims 1. If it was then I never saw or used it. Don't have The Sims 1 installed right now so I can't check but I'm 90% sure it wasn't in The Sims 1.
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Thanks joey2eyeball,
    I don't think it was either I too think it was introduced in Sims 2. I cannot find it in my buy mode fpr Sims 1 like I said.
    Thanks for replying to my post.
    Your Simmy friend,
    Winterloc
  • Options
    Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    winterloc wrote: »
    Thanks joey2eyeball,
    I don't think it was either I too think it was introduced in Sims 2. I cannot find it in my buy mode fpr Sims 1 like I said.
    Thanks for replying to my post.
    Your Simmy friend,
    Winterloc

You're welcome. By the way, good on you for playing The Sims 1. I would be too if it wasn't for my computer having issues installing it.
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    joey2eyeball,

:D thanks sorry to hear you have issues installing Sims 1. I have had this game for ever and along with the other Sims games 2,3. I also have castaways and Sims medieval. I tried hard to like Sims medieval but it was just not for me. My Gaius doctor for king Uther got but in the stockads and there he has been for ever. Castaways is a graphically beautiful game but it is for me just doing things till the end of the game.

Sims for me is an ongoing game and can last me till the end of time.

I play on an old quad core gateway computer, with windows 7 professional. Here as of late my Sims 1 has crashed several times. I found out what the culprit was and fixed it. It was an object that was saying it was in use when it was not. I had to use move objects cheat and delete it out.
    Now it is fine. Other then that all my Sims game play fine.

Well happy simming,
    Your simmy friend,
    Winterloc :D