Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creating Book Characters!

I love to read and sometimes I wonder if my idea of what characters look like would match other peoples! So if you're a simmer who also loves to read, create your favorite book characters and share them here! I'd love to see everyone's imagination :smiley:
If anyone has read The Chronicles of Nick series, they are the first ones I made...
This is Nick Gautier, the main character:
Nick%2BGautier.png

This is Caleb Malphas, his best friend/protector:
Caleb%2BMalphas.png

This is Nekoda Kennedy, Nicks love interest:
Nekoda%2BKennedy.png

and this is Cherise Gautier, Nicks mom:
[img]https://๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ.googleusercontent.com/-tX9-PVISciM/VHKh3Qaq33I/AAAAAAAAAno/oJyXcmqT_9Y/w412-h398-no/Cherise%2BGautier.png[/img]

"Don't wish...Don't start.
Wishing only wounds the heart."

feca3b79-16b1-4d90-b2f5-1df8ce10c536_zps37cfddca.png?t=1422482021
Origin ID: Simintoxication

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    It is a great idea and fun to create sims that are based on characters in books! When you read books, you create an image in your mind of what the character would look like. I haven't read the Chronicles of Nick, but the sims that you have created of the characters look very nice! :) I will look forward to seeing the sims that other simmers create too!
  • SimpleIntoxicationSimpleIntoxication Posts: 282 Member
    I know people have read the Fallen series by Lauren Kate. It's my favorite series! and this is what I see when I read about the amazing love story between these two characters
    Daniel Grigori:
    Daniel%2BGrigori.png

Lucinda Price
    Lucinda%2BPrice.png
    (I used her long heir because in my mind I think it looks prettier)

By the way, if anyone wants to play any of my sims they're all in the gallery!

It is a great idea and fun to create sims that are based on characters in books! When you read books, you create an image in your mind of what the character would look like. I haven't read the Chronicles of Nick, but the sims that you have created of the characters look very nice! :) I will look forward to seeing the sims that other simmers create too!

Thank you :smiley: I work hard on them haha

• MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    I love this idea! I actually created a couple of characters from the Dodie Smith book 'I Capture the Castle' when I first got the game, so I'll try to post them here tomorrow.

You're Sims look awesome btw! :)
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • VININIANNEVININIANNE Posts: 252 Member
    Artemis Fowl! You sooo have to do the characters of Artemis Fowl!!!
    Artemis Fowl! You sooo have to do the characters of Artemis Fowl!!!

I totally would but that's one of the series I haven't got around to reading yet! Why don't you do them?(:

• VININIANNEVININIANNE Posts: 252 Member
    I don't have Sims 4 yet.I'm waiting for X-mas!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    I don't have Sims 4 yet.I'm waiting for X-mas!

Sims 4 will be a great Christmas present for you to receive! :) You will enjoy playing it!
  • alyssae01alyssae01 Posts: 7 New Member
    Have you ever read the Mysterious Benedict Society series? By Trenton Lee Stewart.
    Have you ever read the Mysterious Benedict Society series? By Trenton Lee Stewart.

No I've never even heard of that...

edited February 2015
    Now I made the 4 main characters from the Rot and Ruin book series by Jonathon Maberry!! These are the only zombie books I actually like, and all these characters are ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ Zombie hunters!

Lilah (AKA "The lost Girl") She was stuck out in the woods by herself from the time she was 12, and being alone taught her how to be a complete ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ when it comes to killing Zombies(and people...)
    02-06-15_10-42nbspPM_zps900fa528.png

Tom Imura; his father was from a family of samurais, and that makes him the Last Samurai. He is an awesome zombie bounty hunter, and he also carries a katana but I couldn't find any cool CC. On the night the "Zombie Plague" started, Tom carried his younger half brother Benny to safety after their parents had been bitten.
    02-06-15_10-42nbspPM-3_zpsbf84f7b7.png

Benny Imura, Toms Brother. He's a little bit of a ditz most of the time, not the smartest protaginist, but he is brave and he tries to follow Toms Samurai rules.
    02-06-15_10-42nbspPM-2_zpsfe59b820.png

And finally, Pheonix (Nix) Riley; She's a fiery red head with a whole lotta baggage...Benny's girlfriend and lifelong best friend, she knows almost everything about how to kill Zombies. She keeps a journal and everytime she learns something new about them she writes it down.
    02-06-15_10-43nbspPM_zps2a88dad4.png

If you're interested, all these characters are in the gallery. you can search them under either my origin Id(Simintoxication), #rotandruin, or #bookcharacters

Tell me what you think!!! No CC at all except for their eyes; I wanted to make them stand out.

• teameric82teameric82 Posts: 5 New Member
    I do this too! I've made Nick G and Kody, Cherise, Bubba and Mark as well as Ash and Tory. I've also made characters from other books I read. Vlad and Leila from the Night Prince series by Jeaniene Frost and some by Nora Roberts as well. I'm going to be doing the Mythos series next by Jenifer Estep. Follow me in the Gallery: princess_zelda03!
  • KiyomiLoveeKiyomiLovee Posts: 17 Member
    I agree, this was such a great idea! I used to love reading. I loved how words could place me to many different places and I loved relating to the characters. It is so cool to actually see them sort of "come to life".