Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cuddling While Sleeping and Bed Interactions.

2...Next

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    Making out should be allowed while standing, on the bed, wherever. The Sims 4 couch makeout is tamer than tame. The teens have better romantic interactions than the adults do. I also want my sim flirted with and kissed or hugged or seductive whispered before woohoo instead of that juvenile cheer. At least throw in a variety (no doubt some people like it the way it is).

Our sims need to be able to read, relax, watch TV, maybe use their laptop and daydream while reclining in bed.

I'd also like to see a relaxed, longer lasting cuddle. The snuggle looks so uncomfortable and awkward. And why couldn't the "make a move" be extended to the sim on the receiving end, grabbing hold of that arm and bringing it back (sort of like the heat of the moment kiss reaction from Sims 3)? I'd like for my sims to be able to sling an arm across another sim's shoulders and watch TV (parents could do this with kids also) maybe cuddle together while reading. What about lying down reading with your head in another sim's lap? What about pulling a sim passing by onto your lap and cuddling/kissing?

I could go on and on. As I said, romantic and simple affectionate animations need work.

I love your ideas.
  • shinichi104shinichi104 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a weird feeling that all of this is being save for a valentines day expansion/stuff pack
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I definitely want them to be able to cuddle in bed it would add so much immersion.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    I have a weird feeling that all of this is being save for a valentines day expansion/stuff pack

I don't even care as long as we get it at last.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

More like a Gamepack and they couldn't add this to a Stuffpack.
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    I am tired of couples sleeping like they are brothers and sisters.

We need the cuddling while sleeping back.

Model it after TS2, where sims had a variety of animations while sleeping, like cuddling, tossing and turning and nightmares.

The lack of those really bothers me.

We also need to be able to relax in bed, read, watch TV, talk, kiss, make out and etc.

I 100% agree!