This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    @Sennie really glad that you are alive and well. So thats awesome. Hope you are doing ok now.

Ill have to watch the review on dine out since I didnt get the game myself. I would love to hear about it from people who got the gp if anyone wants to share. So in other news I am installing the last 2 sims 3 eps I never got. So now I have all the eps for the sims 3. Still need to buy more stuff packs and see what else Id like to get maybe from the sims 3 store or towns. Just whatever I want to add to my sims 3 game. Oh if anyone wants to know I got world adventures and showtime. My eps are complete now. Im so happy. :D
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    coldplay2233coldplay2233 Posts: 451 Member
    edited June 2016
    i bought my first horse in my 7-8 years playing sims 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB_iq_Xj6kI
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    Wow! I'm so happy and glad to see Sennie back among us. Welcome back!!

ID theft is really awful when it happens to you. I've been a victim twice and been lucky to resolve the problems fairly quickly both times. Many people aren't so lucky though. I'm glad you were able to recover your account. A person learns to be very cautious after an experience like this.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    Allison18Allison18 Posts: 399 Member
    @bekkasan and @alyssasim87 : I also recommend watching TheSimSupply's Dine Out review on youtube. Very extensive- he shows you CAS objects, eating at the restaurant, build/buy, and managing the restaurant. I haven't purchased DO but the review kind of made me want to!
    ch_dadpost.gif
  • Options
    Ok will be checking that out as well.

So since things are different now the Nature family decided to leave the country life behind and head for the city where people dream of fame. Since then a lot has happened. The city made a big impression on daughter Lillith and now she wants to be a singer. She has been spending her teen years watching preformances and doing kareoking. Its been great. Also Chloe the mother has just aged up to an elder. Her husband is about to age as well. Chloe is planning to have a family trip in a bit. So Im pretty excited to share this moment with my sims. Also Bailey has finally started her career as a doctor. So right now things are going really well for this family.

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    edited June 2016
    Now Sennie is banned. I'm quite confused... Anyway, my boyfriend wanted to sleep over, so I didn't have time to test out how to get these menus you can draw on. I tried to act like he was welcome XD

Edit: Just saw the post on his wall. Sad that I couldn't say goodbye.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Anemone7 wrote: »
    Now Sennie is banned. I'm quite confused... Anyway, my boyfriend wanted to sleep over, so I didn't have time to test out how to get these menus you can draw on. I tried to act like he was welcome XD
    From SimGuruDrake, "This account has been shut down per the users request." From Sennie, "I on the other hand am leaving. I’ve asked for SimStaffBethelle/Drake to close my account (i.e. ban it). I’m going to look to the future now in the hopes that I can make something with my life either as a singer or an author! I want to thank each and every one of you for a fun year or so on the forum and hope that you’ll all continue to enjoy the Sims games, I know I will :) !!!"

So he's ok, just going to pursue his real life dreams. :) I wish him the best in his adventures.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Scobre wrote: »
    Anemone7 wrote: »
    From SimGuruDrake, "This account has been shut down per the users request." From Sennie, "I on the other hand am leaving. I’ve asked for SimStaffBethelle/Drake to close my account (i.e. ban it). I’m going to look to the future now in the hopes that I can make something with my life either as a singer or an author! I want to thank each and every one of you for a fun year or so on the forum and hope that you’ll all continue to enjoy the Sims games, I know I will :) !!!"

So he's ok, just going to pursue his real life dreams. :) I wish him the best in his adventures.

Just saw it. Thanks for the heads up, though :)
  • Options
    I did do my first kid's hair recolor for the Sims 4. I was experimenting with jennisims' textures which are amazing and colorful. https://www.dropbox.com/s/rb0gh7gpkxhbm08/Straightbangsrecolor.package?dl=0
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    So I'm working on the default neighbourhood I'm using as a basis for every new save. I wanted to add some characters I like to form groups that shape the atmosphere. Can you guess what who this family is supposed to be? (I'm not good at recreating characters, but I always just call them re-imagined :D):
    2626qvs.jpg

They are probably going to get into trouble with the local superheroines...
    28vq7te.jpg
    (Only the group-outfit has CC in it.)
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    @Anemone7 Team Rocket, Sailor Moon. *Drops mic, walks backward, slams into door frame, falls onto floor.*
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    @Anemone7 Team Rocket, Sailor Moon. *Drops mic, walks backward, slams into door frame, falls onto floor.*

I was going to say that same thing lol
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member

I was going to say that same thing lol

minus the whole drops the mic thing lol ;)
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options

Coolest. Performance. Evahhh!
  • Options
    Some other additions that came with this month's patch: http://simscommunity.info/2016/06/03/the-sims-4-june-2016-update-minor-additions/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited June 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    It was only a matter of time. In case some of you haven't seen it, there are some Easter Eggs in the new pack that are making some people speculate again. See pics here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/889882/toddler-hint-in-dine-out/p1

I'm just too tired of being disappointed to hope for much - so I'm still at the 'believe it when I see it' stage.
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    It was only a matter of time. In case some of you haven't seen it, there are some Easter Eggs in the new pack that are making some people speculate again. See pics here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/889882/toddler-hint-in-dine-out/p1

I'm just too tired of being disappointed to hope for much - so I'm still at the 'believe it when I see it' stage.

Maybe it's just my mood today, but I think putting that baby bottle in there is just being mean. The "carrot of wonder" has been dangling too long.
  • Options
    Allison18Allison18 Posts: 399 Member
    @HappySimmer3

A baby bottle seems like a ridiculous thing to put on a stovetop/cook station...so that has me thinking, but I won't get my hopes up. Maybe since the developers can't really tell us anything about future content they dropped some hints in objects to just sneak in. It's dangerous to be optimistic about it though, since I never can tell what the heck this company is trying to do.
    ch_dadpost.gif
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    This is exactly the way I feel. I HOPE they aren't trolling their customers but frankly based on some of the comments from some of them I'm afraid that I wouldn't be at all surprised. I'm just going to wait and see what happens.
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    France was wonderful for my sims. They arrived and decided to all head over to the town square and do some shopping and site seeing. Chyna got into taking pics of everything they saw. It was great. But the adventure only began. After they did some shopping it was time to do some wine urm... nectar tasting. Everyone except the child had some drinks. Yes that means the 2 teenagers did as well. Also Chloe decided to make her own nectar to celebrate the long marriage that she and her husband Nolan had. Also it was wonderful being with all her children. So they were there for a long time. But Chloe and Nolan didnt go home that night. They decided to extend their night of fun and passion into flames of romance. Who says you have to be young to have love. Surprisingly the paparrazzi didnt take note of the public ways of effection. Woohoo. So they actually got away without being publicly discraced. Instead Daisy got discraced for peeing herself. The things people talk about when you are a celeberty lol. So the kids all woke up to no parents. Then Daisy decided to ditch as well to go out to eat. Bailey stayed to make food since Chyna isnt able to buy food at the stand. So it was for her but her siblings didnt mind sharing the meal. Then Lillith decided she didnt want crummy old pancakes when she could have some crepes. So she ditched as well. When Daisy got back she texted her dad to see where they were. Then he texted her and they all decided they would meet at the museum. But Nolan and Chloe wanted to run and get something to eat first. Of course they met up with Lillith. So anyway they all finally made it to the art museum. Everyone ended up looking at art and doing a lot of talking. After that Nolan was summoned on an adventure. Chloe tagged along and they made a date out of exploring a tomb together. It was really cool having them do this expecially since they were doing this together. So Id say the vacation was pretty exciting. The 3rd day they finished exploring got some cool things. The teens went to do more nectar tasting and went fishing. And Bailey went on an arrend. So I guess I should have called it a ditch vacation since the family spent most of it not together. But it was still a lot of fun. Plus Chloe and Nolan got to enjoy their final years of life doing some amazing things. Soon they went home. And there was a simfest going on so of course Lillith went to that and it was a cool show. It really made Lillith more sure of what she would be doing when she grows up. Still there is a lot left for this family to do together. Chloe and Nolan are getting up there but theres still the kids who are growing every day and theres more to come with this family. Im really excited for them and how happy their life is at the moment.

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    This is exactly the way I feel. I HOPE they aren't trolling their customers but frankly based on some of the comments from some of them I'm afraid that I wouldn't be at all surprised. I'm just going to wait and see what happens.

I don't know why they would troll anyone but I have already predicted that toddlers will be coming back later next year.

Maybe an EP or maybe a GP
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    I really wanted to like Dine Out and didn't want to say something negative this time, but running a restaurant is even lamer than running a business. I especially don't like that you can't even start a "Rags to Riches-Restaurant"-edition and work yourself up, because you need so much stuff and staff to even get started. It's way to easy to get 5 stars, it's only hard to make a profit (which I like, actually, but it doesn't make sense and destroys the progression). And the funny thing is that after three packs with selling stuff like food, your still not able to build a working bakery with you as the one who runs it all.

EDIT: AND they "forget" to add new traits and aspirations fitting for this again. Stuff like this is important to me.
    Post edited by Anemone7 on
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,662 Member

Maybe it's just my mood today, but I think putting that baby bottle in there is just being mean. The "carrot of wonder" has been dangling too long.
    Well, that's exactly what I thought when I saw it. Guess I'm on a downer with anything vaguely toddler related and I'd hate to think that this is some kind of mean joke.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I don't think the baby bottle means toddlers will be coming back. If I was a conspiracy theorist or speculator...I would speculate it meant that you could haul that baby out of it's bassinet and bring it to the restaurant with you to drive others nuts. :lol: I would hope if they are indeed working on toddlers that they would be figuring out the 'holstering' issue as it would affect toddlers just as it does babies and that babies would be released from the bassinet at the same time. Don't worry though, I am not holding my breath for either to happen. I agree with @applefeather2 it just seems mean to put it there.

@alyssasim87 It sounds like your sims are having lots of fun.

re the other things added in the patch, getting water from the sink and pondering the glass.....I am sure that was on the top of everyone's list for new animations and game play. I do hope y'all can hear the irony dripping in my typing. Sorry, I'm in the downer category as well with all things Sims 4. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top