Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    oh, my, I would most certainly think that @simgurudrake and all her cohorts would much rather read the rather tame comments that we make compared to some of those I just read from other sites. I'm all grown up and more than middle aged and use some juicy language at times (mostly under my breath) and was really shocked at the way some expressed themselves although I have to admit I agreed with the premise just not necessarily the presentation.

I agree. I'm not into that style either! Which makes it even more ridiculous they wont talk on this thread!

I have cohorts?! But on a more serious note: I feel like I am missing context here, can someone explain?

The context is that for months people have been literally heartbroken by the way family players have been overlooked, ignored and pushed aside in favour of everyone else.

@SimGuruDrake this is a difficult position you've been put into but quite frankly the response from the team to this thread and the wonderful people who have provided fantastic feedback has been woefully inadequate and has been very upsetting for many family players. We have spent a year waiting for something, anything from you guys and what do we get?

A family tree. One we celebrated and where we were promised it would track ten generations either way. Then we found out culling makes it worse than useless. Changing sims portraits to soulless default silhouettes.

We've had absolutely no communication here or apology from @SimGuruRachel despite all that people have done to try to help you guys. We've had a year of waiting for better and constantly being disappointed. Of being subject to abuse for even asking for information on toddlers.

I can no longer defend EA. As someone who has worked in customer service and promotion this is the worst experience or example of customer service I have ever seen. I spent months advocating for patience and many will tell you here I helped keep them here when the got low and ready to give up. Where's the love sims team? Not for me, for family players as a whole.

Frankly I'm disappointed you don't realise this has been an issue since you even began here. It's been obvious and something the team should have briefed you on.
    If you need any further information on exactly why I, and my experience of watching and looking after this thread, many others have lost our patience these past few months you can reach me at pm.

I was remarking on the post I was tagged in by @bekkasan

If you have been subject to abuse here in the forums (it's a large forum and I don't always catch everything) I want to be alerted to such things. I don't always comment in every thread because I handle the forums themselves, updating it and trying to improve this service so I apologize if you feel that I have been ignoring you (or those in this thread) in any way.

It's not just you. I understand you are busy and this is your job but we just want you to treat us like people, not robots, when you take something we love from our game, tell us why rather than make excuses and do something to make up for it, or even add them back in, if you can't, just explain why, it'd restore my respect I had for you guys. Is that to much to ask?
    oh, my, I would most certainly think that @simgurudrake and all her cohorts would much rather read the rather tame comments that we make compared to some of those I just read from other sites. I'm all grown up and more than middle aged and use some juicy language at times (mostly under my breath) and was really shocked at the way some expressed themselves although I have to admit I agreed with the premise just not necessarily the presentation.

I agree. I'm not into that style either! Which makes it even more ridiculous they wont talk on this thread!

I have cohorts?! But on a more serious note: I feel like I am missing context here, can someone explain?

The context is that for months people have been literally heartbroken by the way family players have been overlooked, ignored and pushed aside in favour of everyone else.

@SimGuruDrake this is a difficult position you've been put into but quite frankly the response from the team to this thread and the wonderful people who have provided fantastic feedback has been woefully inadequate and has been very upsetting for many family players. We have spent a year waiting for something, anything from you guys and what do we get?

A family tree. One we celebrated and where we were promised it would track ten generations either way. Then we found out culling makes it worse than useless. Changing sims portraits to soulless default silhouettes.

We've had absolutely no communication here or apology from @SimGuruRachel despite all that people have done to try to help you guys. We've had a year of waiting for better and constantly being disappointed. Of being subject to abuse for even asking for information on toddlers.

I can no longer defend EA. As someone who has worked in customer service and promotion this is the worst experience or example of customer service I have ever seen. I spent months advocating for patience and many will tell you here I helped keep them here when the got low and ready to give up. Where's the love sims team? Not for me, for family players as a whole.

Frankly I'm disappointed you don't realise this has been an issue since you even began here. It's been obvious and something the team should have briefed you on.
    If you need any further information on exactly why I, and my experience of watching and looking after this thread, many others have lost our patience these past few months you can reach me at pm.

*reads post, blinks in astonishment*

They seriously don't know?? OK. I give up. Does anyone have an estimated release year for Sims 5? A year prior I would like to rent a billboard next to their studio with what family play means. Perhaps after seeing a 672 square foot collage they will finally understand what players really want.

2018. But it won't be TS5, it'll be "The Sims Party Time" app.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

I was remarking on the post I was tagged in by @bekkasan

If you have been subject to abuse here in the forums (it's a large forum and I don't always catch everything) I want to be alerted to such things. I don't always comment in every thread because I handle the forums themselves, updating it and trying to improve this service so I apologize if you feel that I have been ignoring you (or those in this thread) in any way.

@SimGuruDrake you are one person. It's not your fault. It has been brewing since before you were here. Ive tried to tell you what's going on. I'm glad you've responded now :)

This is an issue that has needed to be dealt with for a long, long time now and I don't think you have the permissions to act in a way that would make things significantly better. I think really meaningful change has to come from the top and trickle down. It began when there were 25,000 signatures on asking for info on toddlers, followed by months of us hoping and then my starting this thread because I was routinely told on this forum noone cared about family play. IT was my last try to see if I was really so alone in wanting to know. I had no idea how it would take off, and quite frankly if I had known I think I would've been scared to start it. Keeping this thread has been a labour of love for me, and many other family players. We've defended it from trolls and those who wish to shut us up or mock us. Thankfully people here know to ignore that sort of behaviour so we don't have to bother you too often :)
    Tweets on toddlers or family play are ignored. I see all sorts of other 'future content' ideas discussed on twitter. If it has the 'T' word it's like a disease.
    You can't control outside of these forums either. But plenty of people are routinely called out as a result of their opinions here and subject to all sorts.

People are tired of being told not to ask. They are upset that a year on we have not even an acknowledgement from the team for all the wonderful feedback people have given in the hope for better. Hope is waning because there are no real signs of anything different. People are scared because of SC2013 that yet again it's a case of falling on deaf ears.

These simmers in this thread are amongst the most dedicated, wonderful, passionate customers you have/had. It is wrong that things have been allowed to go on this way to make them feel unwanted, upset and taken in by promises that have come to nothing.

They have supported your company and your team for a decade and a half. That loyalty should be cherished and rewarded. Not thrown away like yesterday's news. TS4 wouldn't exist without the entire simming community being a part of its success so many years. It's about time every simmer was celebrated, not just those who were lucky enough to be catered to despite the cuts you made in TS4.

Well said :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    It's not just you. I understand you are busy and this is your job but we just want you to treat us like people, not robots, when you take something we love from our game, tell us why rather than make excuses and do something to make up for it, or even add them back in, if you can't, just explain why, it'd restore my respect I had for you guys. Is that to much to ask?

I have no say in what is happening with the game, I am not involved in any aspect other than reporting bugs / issues that arise and helping to get more info for our QA team about issues so they can reproduce it and find a fix. If I have personally ever made you feel like you are a robot I apologize as that is not my intention and I want all who visit the forums to feel welcome here.

We understand. It's unfair that you are the only link between us and EA, it's a heavy burden to have in a situation such as this. Sadly though the gurus are our only recourse. Letters, emails, calls get ignored. We just want someone to actually wake up and pay attention to this issue. It's not like we've not tried. The frustration level is unbelievable because we've done everything we can think of to try to get through to EA. Nothing means anything to them clearly or something would be done.

I have no say in what is happening with the game, I am not involved in any aspect other than reporting bugs / issues that arise and helping to get more info for our QA team about issues so they can reproduce it and find a fix. If I have personally ever made you feel like you are a robot I apologize as that is not my intention and I want all who visit the forums to feel welcome here.

I agree with @Sparkfairy1. In my post I was by no means singling you out. It just gets so frustrating to be ignored time and time again (not by you, but by other SimGurus), ones who I used to trust to keep this game going. I didn't mean to take my anger out on you, it's a general thing. I appreciate the fact you've come on here and spoken to us though :)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @simgurudrake some of the comments I read were on the other official sites for the Sims4 in particular the comments on Rachels anniversary letter, so, those should be easy for you to find. Others, were on personal pages tumblr and things like that and I wont send you those...sorry. I do appreciate very much your getting rid of the siggy though. That did give me horrible pain behind my eyes with the flashing and all.
    I guess I don't understand what your job is as community manager if you cannot tell us stuff or get back to us on what the team is doing though. Sorry it took so long to respond I was working on my pics to show off my new family :)
    Someone wanted pics so here is some of what I've been doing while hubby is recuperating in hospital. I started this family to play to while in hospital and while organizing my other files and not necessarily to keep playing. Darn sims just grow on ya and you just hate to give them up though!

Jamie Fleming and Lea Diamond were best friends in high school, never dated, just buds. Jamie wanted to be a photographer and after high school headed off to the big city of Bridgeport to start his career. Not only did he start the career, but he became quite the man about town.

21129972161_931bb7313c_z.jpg

20934152328_75ce5c8636_z.jpg

20933922870_f040172630_z.jpg

20499605654_2146e6af3d_z.jpg

21122228025_5738ea52a0_z.jpg

In the meantime Lea came to Bridgeport after having a huge fight with her parents about her future. They wanted her to go to college and she wanted to become a model and see the world. She cried on her best friends shoulders and he let her move in with him. He had always taken pics of Lea back home so he did some head shots and portfolio shots for her and off she went to the agency to try to get signed on. She started dating and headed out to the clubs at night to be seen and meet celebrities.

20499402144_2aea5633d4_z.jpg

21112522002_3a615bed56_z.jpg

21130395461_53beb1224f_z.jpg

21130395941_0ccd3b178a_z.jpg

21095832136_170be44a77_z.jpg

Jamie's star was rising, his career was exploding and his favorite ladies were always available for a great date.

20500320654_c4935579cc_z.jpg

21122029175_e74a5b8463_z.jpg

20936176869_1f62bec534_z.jpg

and then, Jamie got a call to come by Elvira's apartment.

21095835186_2b9b41ce12_z.jpg

20935266359_a89bf3ba76_z.jpg

Elvira was already in a relationship with her vampire lover and after giving birth to the child she gave it up for Jamie to raise as her soon to be vampire husband refused to raise the child. Meet Jesse Fleming and yes, he is a vampire infant. Should be challenging for Jamie to raise this child.

21111905902_72db0ec58d_z.jpg

Lovely pictures @Bekkasan xxxx

I agree with @Sparkfairy1. In my post I was by no means singling you out. It just gets so frustrating to be ignored time and time again (not by you, but by other SimGurus), ones who I used to trust to keep this game going. I didn't mean to take my anger out on you, it's a general thing. I appreciate the fact you've come on here and spoken to us though :)

Me too :) it's more like a place where it's so exasperating that we are desperate for someone at EA to acknowledge and take steps to at least *try* to deal.

@SimGuruDrake I'm not upset at anyone in particular, rather the ridiculous situation we find ourselves in a year past release. So many of us believed in you, as in the team, and it's been heartbreaking being forced to realise that by your (non) actions and public statements dismissing our concerns that maybe our faith wasn't well placed. That's really hard to deal with after fifteen years of loyalty and belief in the sims team.

When we say 'you' I need you to know it means 'you' as in EA/the team etc :)
    One thing this place does lack is a regular visit from a dev. I saw Graham a few weeks ago but I don't think he has been seen since?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    One thing this place does lack is a regular visit from a dev. I saw Graham a few weeks ago but I don't think he has been seen since?

You've never seen Graham here. We've only ever had @SimGuruLyndsay @SimGuruBChick I *think* @SimGuruDaniel may have popped by months ago and now @SimGuruDrake
    But any gurus outside of Drake were last here towards the first few months of 2015.

You've never seen Graham here. We've only ever had @SimGuruLyndsay @SimGuruBChick I *think* @SimGuruDaniel may have popped by months ago and now @SimGuruDrake
    But any gurus outside of Drake were last here towards the first few months of 2015.

I saw Graham a few weeks ago and asked him if there would be a TS3 Complete Collection but he dosnt work in marketing so didn't know but other than that he was just hanging with a few people and mentioned something about Justine Keaton :|
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • crockatailcrockatail Posts: 312 Member
    edited September 2015
    It seems @SimGuruDrake took of as quickly and unexpectedly as he arrived. You know SimGuruDrake, we aren't being like this because of some personal dislike we have for your guys, but can't you just for once actually LISTEN to us and tell us wether you actually plan on fixing this game or not? Don't be scared, we don't bite. If you are keeping this game as "The Party Simulator" then plumming tell us so we can actually walk away from this wreck of a game rather than sit here holding on for a miracle.

Also, even if you did add toddlers, I don't even think I can enjoy this game any more, because quite frankly, you've pushed me away.

No its not. Quite the opposite. In fact I'm rather fond of a few gurus personally. However that doesn't erase the feeling of being shoved aside and ignored for a year, and doesn't give those of us who bought but can't play our money back. And where is the thank you for all your feedback? Your questionnaires? Did anyone come by to tell us how valued our time was? No.

They were so full of promises to keep our preorders and sales-but then once they had our money they zipped their lips. Can't talk about future content? Well I see them doing it and discussing all other sorts of content on twitter. Toddlers? They don't even acknowledge those tweets or comments. It's like the twilight zone!

It's like those of us who love toddlers and family play are the banished of the community. That's what it feels like. All the while we are subject to accusations from EA of 'wanting EP content' in interviews which pours salt on the wound.

No, we dont, and your forums show that if you read them. We are asking for a basic staple of the BASE game that is still missing.

Exactly. Was it @SimGuruRachel that said they would fix the game with EP content? Personally, I find that unacceptable.
    If I was to buy a book, and half of the chapters were missing, would is be okay for the seller to go, "Oh, that doesn't matter, the sequel is even better, buy that!"?

The SimGuru's seem like friendly and outgoing people, and I'm not saying they aren't, but they certainly don't interact with their fanbase (or in my case "ex fanbase", there, I said it) well.

They interact with the 'select few' and if you are outside of that it seems like you don't exist.

I feel sorry for them for being the link between us and the company-but, when people are trying to be heard and tell you that it looks unappreciated and are getting upset that shows there is a communication breakdown at their end and I'd like to see them at least attempt to approach us. They need to be our representatives to their bosses and advocate for better communication to deal with the issues around frustration, anger and upset. Doing nothing makes it worse!

We could literally have done no more to support them-and it's tragic that they have seen how people have been made to feel through their actions and they still choose not to deal with it. They could do much better, they are one of the biggest gaming companies. Right now they are choosing not to.

>The ones who they're interacting with are the ones who kissing up to them.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member

If it means anything to you, lack of family play and toddlers is an issue.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • crockatailcrockatail Posts: 312 Member
    My sister (Ginger's mom) who's also my pharmacist wanted to asked me about what Ginger's Veterinarian said about Ginger,when do Ginger need to have her follow up,and if I made the appointment. I told her I didn't since I didn't had my doctor's appointments on me. She also told me in a way Ginger is my dog too .I reminder her what I said about her adopting a dog for me. She told me Ginger was a small dog( right at 81.5 pounds) a small dog that can pull my arm out of the socket.
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    Whoa! A wild @SimGuruDrake appeared!

EA's Pokeball captured her first, what a shame!
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    @sparkfairy1 I'm glad you are feeling better.
    @crocktail I hope your dog feels better soon.

I did notice there was sort of a toddler riot on Twitter yesterday. As much as I love the little things, that is not something I could do. I remember they tried to do it with the Ask session and I didn't get involved with it, yet still got a warning since I didn't read on Twitter that they changed the rules for it.

Hu? Rule change for forum schould be posted in that forum.... if you ekspert people to know said rule

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited September 2015
    OK, since I enjoyed everyone else's pictures I'm posting one too. :)

20271659026_d31cf6f732_c.jpg

And here is the screenshot I took to commemorate The Sims 4 first anniversary. ;)

21116577402_3245b26a7c_c.jpg
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @SimGuruDrake im are just tired of EA's broken promises, from before releas, followed by silence and even some official statments made in a mocking way towards familiplayers

The last year i lost so much fate i ea that im not happy about buying your product, becouse I don't trust the company.
    Someone high up is actions abusiv to us that like to play family, when we even recognise - or telling others to act that way, talks the decisions that result in these official stammens talking down to part of the fan base, and along others to be little us on the forum.

As for contact in you when abused on forum, please PM me, and I tell you why i do to you predicesor have very little trust in that working, that reason is note a subjective for the forum.

It isn't you as a person,
    sorry if im not wording it great it is early and im on my tablet (that insist on using danish spellcheck check)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    anettesb wrote: »

Hu? Rule change for forum schould be posted in that forum.... if you ekspert people to know said rule
    Yeah they only allowed questions regard the stuff pack only which wasn't much to talk about. Before that they allowed all sorts of Sims questions. It was just odd how things became more strict as more people showed up at the Ask sessions. Like my first few weeks of it were great, but I don't know, the feel of them started to change as packs were introduced in the game. I guess I just miss how they used to be. I mean I had really good conversation one week discussing the playground equipment with SimGuruDaniel. It was really nice. It was cool they listened about bringing the hybrid genealogy back into the game too.

@SimGuruDrake The abuse towards Simmers that wanted toddlers started months ago before you came on board. I don't remember if anyone still has that link to that forum post. But pretty much the summary of it was how the EA team makes fun of family players and liken us to cry babies for how much we ask about them. Ever since then, Simmers have been abused over requesting any features in the game on forums, Twitter, Facebook, and Sims fan sites. Some of the fan sites even have mods and users that will blacklist certain users if they say anything negative about the game even if it is a bug. So these forums and one of the social groups I'm in on MTS are one of the few places we feel somewhere welcomed at.

So even when I liked the game I've been called things like hater, told to get off forums, and not to play the game at all. Right now I'm on the fence about the game, but it does break my heart how just because one iteration hasn't been as popular, it has split the community in two. I did hear the divide did start when the development of the Sims 3 stopped and the Sims 4 was being made. It's kind of like a sick revenge I guess that because players felt alienated with the Sims 3 and there were some trolls that made fun of people who couldn't even play that game, that some that are able to play the Sims 4 want revenge on those trolls and any other player that doesn't like the Sims 4. I don't know, I wasn't on forums at the time, but I have kept up with Sims news about it. I think Simmers are also scared because of what happened with SimCity 2013. I know I am especially since I've played the offline games in the past. It wasn't easy hearing the news that studio closed. It's probably why I try to be vocal about the Sims 4 trying to have it attract more players because I didn't do anything to save SimCity. So I joined forums in hoping that things that people truly love like toddlers and family trees and supernaturals would be in the game. I still doubt if it was a good idea if I joined forums or not, but I have met a lot of cool people on it like so many who have posted in this thread, people who have posted on other threads, and even nice mods like you and BChick. Some mods I admit scare me a little, but I guess that is a good thing to keep me and others to try to follow the rules the best we can. I'm far from perfect and learned a lot of my silly and serious posts not everyone is going to agree with and that is ok.

There is a part of me that just wants to give up on the Sims 4 completely and accept that it will never have any of my playstyles in it. That I should just see how the Sims 5 will be like instead. I mean I fought four years to get my first and favorite MMO back into development production only to have it shut down completely. I just don't want to go through that heartbreak again. I honestly don't know why I'm still fighting to help the Sims 4 improve. I mean I love the franchise as a whole a lot, but will it be worth it or will it shut down like SimCity? I don't know. There are so many unanswered questions that the Maxis team hasn't answered either or they might have, but it's been months. It's not something I expect you to do. It's like the first year anniversary of the Sims 4 is more of a sad than a happy one because reflecting back on what is still missing from the game, it feels like remaining four years will not be enough time to get the base game at even the level the past three base games set. Sorry, I'm probably rambling enough but by the end of the day I guess biggest question we can ask, "Is it worth it to keep your old customers while attracting new customers, or should we just end our business relationship with Maxis here and now and accept the Sims 4 is going to remain too childish for us?" But yes feel free to surprise us. I think you are a nice mod and I'm sorry on behalf of the family thread if you felt attacked in it. Just because we have felt hurt by Maxis doesn't mean it should reflect on you. You don't work on the game and I know it hasn't been an easy week on you. The Gurus don't post here much anymore compared to Sep-Dec of last year so basically anyone associated with Maxis or EA or have any lines of communication is not going to have an easy time whether they are a Simmer or a mod. I think Simmers just miss how TS2 and TS3 forums worked. I wasn't around, so feel free to ask how they worked from other Simmers.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited September 2015
    Wow pretty sad how Sims 4 players are described as based on those stats: http://www.lazygamer.net/ea/the-sims-4-players-are-a-bunch-of-unrealistic-romantics/

This is sad but true of this article: http://www.ibtimes.com/sims-4-players-have-woohoo-ed-had-sex-235-million-times-ea-2082285 "The stats were interesting, and most importantly show just how closely EA tracks players’ every move."

Interesting the comments in this one too: http://www.pcgamer.com/sims-4-year-one-lots-of-sex-not-much-death/

@SimGuruDrake These are just a few examples of things that are out there in regards to news about the Sims. It isn't always cheerful or upbuilding.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    crockatail wrote: »
    It seems @SimGuruDrake took of as quickly and unexpectedly as he arrived. You know SimGuruDrake, we aren't being like this because of some personal dislike we have for your guys, but can't you just for once actually LISTEN to us and tell us wether you actually plan on fixing this game or not? Don't be scared, we don't bite. If you are keeping this game as "The Party Simulator" then plumming tell us so we can actually walk away from this wreck of a game rather than sit here holding on for a miracle.

Also, even if you did add toddlers, I don't even think I can enjoy this game any more, because quite frankly, you've pushed me away.

No its not. Quite the opposite. In fact I'm rather fond of a few gurus personally. However that doesn't erase the feeling of being shoved aside and ignored for a year, and doesn't give those of us who bought but can't play our money back. And where is the thank you for all your feedback? Your questionnaires? Did anyone come by to tell us how valued our time was? No.

They were so full of promises to keep our preorders and sales-but then once they had our money they zipped their lips. Can't talk about future content? Well I see them doing it and discussing all other sorts of content on twitter. Toddlers? They don't even acknowledge those tweets or comments. It's like the twilight zone!

It's like those of us who love toddlers and family play are the banished of the community. That's what it feels like. All the while we are subject to accusations from EA of 'wanting EP content' in interviews which pours salt on the wound.

No, we dont, and your forums show that if you read them. We are asking for a basic staple of the BASE game that is still missing.

Exactly. Was it @SimGuruRachel that said they would fix the game with EP content? Personally, I find that unacceptable.
    If I was to buy a book, and half of the chapters were missing, would is be okay for the seller to go, "Oh, that doesn't matter, the sequel is even better, buy that!"?

The SimGuru's seem like friendly and outgoing people, and I'm not saying they aren't, but they certainly don't interact with their fanbase (or in my case "ex fanbase", there, I said it) well.

They interact with the 'select few' and if you are outside of that it seems like you don't exist.

I feel sorry for them for being the link between us and the company-but, when people are trying to be heard and tell you that it looks unappreciated and are getting upset that shows there is a communication breakdown at their end and I'd like to see them at least attempt to approach us. They need to be our representatives to their bosses and advocate for better communication to deal with the issues around frustration, anger and upset. Doing nothing makes it worse!

We could literally have done no more to support them-and it's tragic that they have seen how people have been made to feel through their actions and they still choose not to deal with it. They could do much better, they are one of the biggest gaming companies. Right now they are choosing not to.

>The ones who they're interacting with are the ones who kissing up to them.

Mostly their fans on Facebook and Twitter :neutral:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top