Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Hmm...Taking another look at that celebratory post, Rachel's (it even says "SimGuruRachel") little infographic even cited the American Psychological Association. Funny that she said she didn't need any stinkin' psychologists because she's such an expert on psychology already.

Well thats interesting.... did she find out she don't know it all... and missed the mark... that would maybe help the sims4
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • crockatailcrockatail Posts: 312 Member
    Do you know what? I just tweeted @Simguru Rachel and @SimGuruLyndsay to say that while you celebrate family players are genuinely heartbroken. And their actions show how little they care.
    They have gone so far below my expectations of them that I still can't believe it. But I guess if you only want to listen to those who praise you then your view will be skewed.

>They don't care about family players.
    edited September 2015
    anettesb wrote: »
    Hmm...Taking another look at that celebratory post, Rachel's (it even says "SimGuruRachel") little infographic even cited the American Psychological Association. Funny that she said she didn't need any stinkin' psychologists because she's such an expert on psychology already.

Well thats interesting.... did she find out she don't know it all... and missed the mark... that would maybe help the sims4

> She don't know,I know more about psychological for the reason I needed to know something about it since I was a CNA in a nursing home a few years back.Where there was residents who had different health problems from old age,some had cancer or mental health problems.
    crockatail wrote: »
    anettesb wrote: »

> She don't know,I know more about psychological for the reason I needed to know something about it since I was a CNA in a nursing home a few years back.Where there was residents who had different health problems from old age,some had cancer or mental health problems.

I think I know more to.... atleast more than what she shows she knows
    but then im a teacher i study it
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    Having read that announcement of the first anniversary of TS4, I am completely unimpressed. We have been ignored for one full year. They are still on their 'vision' quest route of party and more party and can we find another place and way to party trip. And I still don't get their vision at all, unless it is just that. In which case, that isn't playing with life. That's stuck in a party rut and life is nothing like that. Play their way or else... not you rule, play with life your way. It's their vision or nothing.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • MDancer9112MDancer9112 Posts: 1,086 Member
    Do you know what? I just tweeted @Simguru Rachel and @SimGuruLyndsay to say that while you celebrate family players are genuinely heartbroken. And their actions show how little they care.
    They have gone so far below my expectations of them that I still can't believe it. But I guess if you only want to listen to those who praise you then your view will be skewed.

They should be ashamed of themselves.
    I am proud that I've stuck to my guns and escaped their trap.
    So they pretty much gave a lady (Rachel) the biggest role in the team yet she has no experience in the sims department???
    That's why this game is how it is. Her lack of sim knowledge.
    Lyndsay doesn't seem to have helped with that either. :unamused:
    They're ok, as long as they're making money, they don't care. :'(
    Its a shame, and I'm not buying into that.
    They do seem intelligent, just ignorant and ignoring others.
    That's why this game is how it is now :(

This is how upset we are @SimGuruRachel and @SimGuruLyndsay !!
    Now stop blacklisting us and listen for the first time in your life!!

Omg, I need to calm down
    What I mean is, your not doing yourself any favours by not listening.
    HELLO? YOUR LOOSING CUSTOMERS!!
    So please, please just listen!!
    giphy.gif
    Me watching GT at Gamescom.
    I'm back!!^-^
    Paradox forum name: aMazingSimmer
  • StaceyUKStaceyUK Posts: 226 Member
    Can I have some baby and toddler help for TS2 please? What are good sites for toddler hair and clothes please? Frustrated by the lack of choice in game. Secondly, has anyone got the Chris Hack's wear any clothes mod for babies? Where can I find the teddy bear used to change clothes in the in game catalogue?
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    StaceyUK wrote: »
    Can I have some baby and toddler help for TS2 please? What are good sites for toddler hair and clothes please? Frustrated by the lack of choice in game. Secondly, has anyone got the Chris Hack's wear any clothes mod for babies? Where can I find the teddy bear used to change clothes in the in game catalogue?

IIRC, the CH teddy bear object is in the kids section with the toys and baby furniture.

As for toddler CC, I think a lot of the clothes from http://birdgurlscreations.blogspot.com are pretty cute.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    So I can guess that there isn't anything for the first anniversary then?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Wildley CuriousWildley Curious Posts: 5,349 Member
    It's 2:30 in Ca., so there's still time I guess, but I very much doubt it. EA/Maxis could surprise me though (and a million dollars could rain over my house today too... )
    “I was so sure that I knew what they needed and what I wanted to sell them that I never stopped long enough to find out what it was they wanted to buy.”
    ― Chris Murray, The Extremely Successful Salesman's Club
  • sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    Look at the top of general @GrayLady2010 and don't forget to check the blog @SimGuruRachel posted.
    No there is. A competition to maybe win merchandise by sharing pictures of playing TS4. I'm totally overwhelmed ;)

Oh wow, a competition! Much better than a silly gnome ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Wildley CuriousWildley Curious Posts: 5,349 Member
    A competition. Gee, that won't encourage any more division in an already divided customer base. Yay EA/Maxis! :naughty:
    “I was so sure that I knew what they needed and what I wanted to sell them that I never stopped long enough to find out what it was they wanted to buy.”
    ― Chris Murray, The Extremely Successful Salesman's Club
    A competition. Gee, that won't encourage any more division in an already divided customer base. Yay EA/Maxis! :naughty:

I guess TS3 players are left out of the competition then? Not because it is just for TS4, but because any TS3 entry would likely look better anyway ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    It seems like virtual Village got more family play than Sims4..... it is amobil game, yes but it don't preteen to be more
  • Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    > @StaceyUK said:
    > Can I have some baby and toddler help for TS2 please? What are good sites for toddler hair and clothes please? Frustrated by the lack of choice in game. Secondly, has anyone got the Chris Hack's wear any clothes mod for babies? Where can I find the teddy bear used to change clothes in the in game catalogue?

Try moonlightdragon website for infant clothes.
    starguru wrote: »
    StaceyUK wrote: »

IIRC, the CH teddy bear object is in the kids section with the toys and baby furniture.

As for toddler CC, I think a lot of the clothes from http://birdgurlscreations.blogspot.com are pretty cute.

> Mod the Sims Sims 2 have toddlers clothes.
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    edited September 2015
    Nevermind, i just don't comment on it at all.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I am happy about the contest being on forums too. SimGuruDrake did listen about that. But part of me wants to just enter the contest just to help support her with it and not for the reward goodies which I don't care for. That announcement and the celebration of the Sims 4 disappointed me a lot especially after reading the Sims 3 celebration. I expected more of a celebration than telemetry figures. At least we can celebrate in this thread having stuck together for the past year at least regardless of how many times people have tried to close this thread. Plus pro, at least we didn't have to watch Gamescon type of dancing for the celebration. ;)
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    I started a new family in Dragon Valley last night. Well, not a family yet, but it's always the intention for down the track ;) I must say, this is my first time actually playing this world, even though I bought it a while back. It is a bit of a small map in terms of available lots, so I may have some trouble down the track, but it plays nicely for me and I do love it so far. I do like my supernatural sims and it's a nice world for them :)
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    So to celebrate the Sims 4, thanks to gimp, a toddler is enjoying eating the Sims 4 cake. <3
    Toddler%20cake_zpsvhcjrvkm.jpg

Okay, now I am officially glad to have an awesome button, just for that cake :lol:
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Okay, now I am officially glad to have an awesome button, just for that cake :lol:
    Thanks and I'm so loving using Gimp. XD This was fun to make to celebrate.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top