Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wish I could change my screen name....

I made it like 2 years ago when I first joined and never thought I'd be using the forums at all >.> I wish there was a way to change it. Does anyone else wish they could change theirs too?
"Don't wish...Don't start.
Wishing only wounds the heart."

feca3b79-16b1-4d90-b2f5-1df8ce10c536_zps37cfddca.png?t=1422482021
Origin ID: Simintoxication

Comments

• RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    Yes. I pulled a blank when I first joined here and I now have a screen name that I don't like. I do like my Origin ID, Evilfeline and I wish I could just use it. It would be nice if they would offer us at least one chance to change our name after a year or two if we are in good standing with the community.
  • SimpleIntoxicationSimpleIntoxication Posts: 282 Member
    Unfortunately, I am meh about my origin Id as well xD I made the origin about a year before I made my account here and I just literally typed the first things that came to my head. Lilmissgorgeous. I swear I'm not as conceited as my usernames make me sound! lol

• SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    I don't think I could get any more original than my current one :\

But it would be nice for others lol
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    pm a guru saying you feel very offended by your account name, or get people to pm them about how offensive your username is.

Or just request a name change
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Yes. I really want to change mine. It actually really annoyed me that I didn't get a chance to change in the move to the new site, like I think we should have gotten the chance to change with the move so that we don't have to be stuck with the same username for another 5 years or whatever. I was going to change mine if I got TS4 and used the TS4 site, but they took that chance away from me.

I've even been tempted to just make a new account with a new name, because I've hated mine for like 4 years and just want to be rid of it now, but they have all those new member restrictions, so I won't do that. I really really hate being stuck with this name though.
    > @cauliflowers said:
    > pm a guru saying you feel very offended by your account name, or get people to pm them about how offensive your username is.
    >
    > Or just request a name change

I tried to PM one of the gurus and a page came up that said I don't have permission :/

• sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I'd be happy if I could change my avatar :\
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
    You can change your avatar though? Go to edit profile and theres a change picture button on the left.

• FrauSchneiderFrauSchneider Posts: 910 Member
    I like mine...

I'll probably regret it later on...

But for now I like it.
    tumblr_ni3qdnK1nC1shrk9ao3_540.gif
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    You can change your avatar though? Go to edit profile and theres a change picture button on the left.

I get the same 'You do not have permission to do that' when I try to change it.

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    I believe some accounts have been frozen (newer ones that registered on this site) because the gurus want to weed out any problem users. Once they get that done they'll unlock the accounts.
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    isn't there someone with the forum name whythesimsfoursucks or something like that ? I bet they REALLY wish they could change it . As for me i think my name is fitting
    isn't there someone with the forum name whythesimsfoursucks or something like that ? I bet they REALLY wish they could change it . As for me i think my name is fitting

haha oh plum xD poor people and their poor decisions

• Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Yep found that user . their name is whythesims4issobad . Why would anyone name themselves that ?
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Yes! I made this account a long time ago! I'm sick of it!
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • PandaPanda Posts: 76 Member
    Nnnnnope....
    Maybe someday I will regret it later. I made this account like 3 or 4 month ago... Surprised no one's username was just simply Panda. ._.