Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plum Tea and Other Real Plum Situations.

DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
edited November 2014 in Off Topic Chat
I had dinner at a Korean restaurant today, and they were advertising that they had plum tea. The word "plum" was in big letters, so it was the first thing that I saw. I kept trying for figure out what the actual word was, and then I remembered that it was actually the word "p l u m" and that I was not on this forum. I've been on here too much. :D

Has anything like this happened to you recently?

Comments

• cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member

What, had dinner? No
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    LOL.

I haven't, but it does bring to mind some amusing terms and phrases that could serve the purpose. Plum pudding. Plumb tuckered out. Even plumber.
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    I had dinner at a Korean restaurant today, and they were advertising that they had plum tea. The word "plum" was in big letters, so it was the first thing that I saw. I kept trying for figure out what the actual word was, and then I remembered that it was actually the word "p l u m" and that I was not on this forum. I've been on here too much. :D

You might be a simmer if ....
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I probably would have just seen the word plum and gotten all annoyed, because I'm so tired of that word from these forums. It's like tactile and intuitive, I just can't stand it anymore. At first I thought it was kind of a cute censor, and it might still be if it didn't censor so much and so many harmless words that the word appears in nearly every post.