Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello!

I have only just realised that there is a UK forum for us to showcase our lots and sims?! This is great and if there are any other British builders out there I would love to see your creations.

My Origin ID is DippyDesigns and I have been building and sharing since Sims 2 when I used Mod The Sims. Now I upload to the official Gallery. IRL I am a mother of four and I live in Warwickshire. I am very active in the forums and have hosted and taken part in competitions and events in the GG forum in the past too.

Please stop by and say hello if you read this, and I'd love to start seeing some more UK builders and creators sharing their work here too.
My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

Comments

• Options
    InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    Hi, I am NOT a builder, I download other peoples homes, if it was left to me my poor sims would be living in little boxes haha. I much prefer making sims, I dabble in the odd bit of cc too, mainly re-colours for sims 4.
    In RL I am a mother of 3 and grannie to 1 and 1 on the way. I am also step gran to another so really you could say I have 2 and a bump grandchildren. I live in Scotland, West Coast.

:D
    jsr9zrgca1id.png