March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

hi everyone again

StereoHeart14StereoHeart14 Posts: 17 New Member
I dont know what happend to my other forum but it got removed? idk
but anyways again i wanted to say hi and meet people of the sims community again i love the sims and i think the sims 4 is the best game for me atm but i cant wait to get to play dragons of inquisition im barely done playing dragon age origins but i love it :)

Comments

• Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Oh you're back . glad to see that . Your other thread got.....derailed shall we say . anyway hello again .
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    DAI is coming out this week!! <3
    Are you ready?

Welcome to the forum btw. :)
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    HELLO!

your last thread may have been moved or removed cuz technically this section is for game play only. They might have moved it to the off topic section.

Anyways, welcome!
  • StereoHeart14StereoHeart14 Posts: 17 New Member
    Thank you and yes i will be watching someone play it on youtube lol and that sucks but hi :)
    * i mean sucked cant type today
    thank you and hi well then how is everyones gameplay so far i have five kids in the sims 4 and a grand daughter what about you guys?
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    My sims only stick with 1 kid . any more than 4 sims in a house gets hard to manage
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    but anyways again i wanted to say hi and meet people of the sims community again i love the sims and i think the sims 4 is the best game for me atm but i cant wait to get to play dragons of inquisition im barely done playing dragon age origins but i love it :)

I'd love it more if I could play it with the Wacom instead of being restricted to a mouse. Time to pull out my trackball.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    I'm surprises your still here and haven't fled the forums yet hun! You get 10+ hero points!
    As for Dragon Age Inquisition I fight for equal dragon rights. Stop injustice against these magnificent creatures and support pro-dragon media like Eragon and How to Train Your Dragon! I won't allow the slaying of dragons to continue!
    true it really was hard i was trying to atleast have 4 but i had twins and i also got the glitch for all boys so its rare to have a girl in my game but i cant wait for career december so interested in what the sims has instored for us
    haha thank you :) thats a good protest it would be cool to have a dragon to fly in dragon age they should look into that more
    i've never played it with a wacom i think playing with the xbox maybe alittle easier then a mouse
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    i've never played it with a wacom i think playing with the xbox maybe alittle easier then a mouse

Interesting. I didn't even think of playing it with my xbox controller. I do that with other games. Where is my head?

I'll give it a go. Thanks.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    haha thank you :) thats a good protest it would be cool to have a dragon to fly in dragon age they should look into that more

There we go hun! Tame and train our dragons... they're just misunderstood :(
    haha yeah i think it would be alot easier no problem and i wonder if they even let you mount on horses and stuff on dragon age inquistion? i guess im gonna have to wait and see xD
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I have a sim who married Zoe Patel and had twins with her. :)

Can't wait to play Dragon Age Inquisition. It's almost finished downloading from Origin. It would've finished earlier if Origin hadn't rolled back the download progress several times. Kind of dumb, but oh well. :P
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • SpradaciSprojSpradaciSproj Posts: 1,272 Member
    Welcome back! :)
    thank you! @spradacisproj
    and thats awesome i bet your sim looks beautful!! i am soo excited about dragon age have a happy gaming lol @icmnfrsh