Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansions?!

13...Next

Comments

• Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    Just saw this, here's some proof of expansion packs coming to The Sims 4.

http://simscommunity.net/2014/11/18/sims-4-expansion-packs-currently-production/
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • Jlm0072012Jlm0072012 Posts: 159 Member
    Generations!!:)
  • SpradaciSprojSpradaciSproj Posts: 1,272 Member
    Vacations/WA were my favorites.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited November 2014
    colton147 wrote: »
    steve7859 wrote: »
    Roula10642 wrote: »
    Yeah i wasnt a huge fan of the supernatural stuff. i like my sims game to feel as realistic as possible. Oh and seasons would be awesome in this game... I dont find the loading screens as long in ts4 as they were in ts3, Is that just me?

The loading screens are short for now, that will change tho. I do hope they dont get too long tho.

It honestly depends on your computer.

My loading screen right now for the Sims 4 is 3 seconds.

My loading screen for the Sims 3 (with all expansions, four stuff packs, and a lot of store content), it is only around 1 minute. Bridgeport, on the other hand, only takes 5 minutes. XD

---

EDIT: Anyway, I would want Pets, Seasons, and Justine Keaton-themed expansion. ;)

Wow. What are your computer specs? :O

I think I have a pretty above average PC, and my loadingscreens aren't 3 seconds, but rather 10-12.
  • ShearsyShearsy Posts: 727 Member
    Open for Business! Seasons! Island Paradise! Pets! Oh my god, I want them all. :(

Omg Sims 2 Nightlife... I loved the restaurants. I hope they bring this back but nothing like the Sims 3 version, I want waiters and chefs. *hint hint hint*
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    I wonder when they are going to announce the first EP.. I already expected it tbh.

I hope Generations or Open For Business will be the first (even though I fear that it's going to be something like ''Nightlife'', and I was not really a fan of TS3 Nightlife, so meh.)

Seasons/Pets/Superstar are a few I would like to see too.