Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansions?!

Comments

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    expansions who i could like to see:

- martial arts - as i told in other thread, i myself a martial artist and could be cool i see my sim become or a master/instructor or a professional fighter.

fantasy - have things to make elvens, dwarves, fairies to live with my sims, with mages, warriors as profession

beach themed - have beachs to swin death by 'shark" muahuahauahua with lifesaver as profession

a waterworld themed - for mermaids and water related professions

supernatural themed - with vampir, werewolf, zombie, skeletons, better ghosts

a criminal themed with professions like master thief, assassin, being able to form a gang in game (you can recrute sims to be your underlings and give orders to then).

maybe a "super hero themed -

circus themed

university

hotel/pension themed - sims instead of buy/construct house, their can 'rent" rooms in hotels/pensions to live, the pension will work like a little lot where you can live with others npcs sims without take control over then, you room will be your home and only invited sims can enter your room and you can only enter others sims room if their allow, the bigger or better is the room, more expensive is it, a room with private bathroom is more expensive, or you can have a room without bathroom and need use the hotel bathroom to do things, you need to pay for a chief to make food for you or you can buy a little fridge to store food in your room.

amusement park themed

maybe a alien themed - with alien looks sims to make, abduction and others things.

a child and a teen themed exp, with more things for then to do

some party related expansions, with more things to do and more type of partys
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    Univeristy is my all time favorite. Then Apartment life.

Seasons (sims 3 version) would have been number one if it had NOT been for the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 aliens that constantly stole my men (no matter what I did or did not do; telescope, avoiding logic, space rocks, etc) and pretty much date 🐸🐸🐸🐸 them, got them pregnant and left.

Which always would lead me to cheating, either deleting the alien before it roofied & had its way with me or deleting the alien child after being born.
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I especially liked Sims 2 Makin' Magic and Sims 3 Seasons. A lot of other expansions I tolerated for the parts of them I did like rather than being really into them (like all the Pets expansions, Sims 3 Supernatural, Generations) or ended up not playing at all after a while (mainly both University expansions, World Adventures -- both because they really interrupted or put on hold my other gameplay, and I like to think that with the way Sims 4 is designed, that might be avoidable in a Higher Ed or Holiday expansion this time). In retrospect, I could have happily gone without about half the expansions I bought for Sims 3! I'll probably wait longer before buying expansions this time around to find out what other people are finding frustrating, and if those things sound like stuff I'd find frustrating. Except a Farming EP. I'd preorder that so plum fast ...
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    Roula10642 wrote: »
    Yeah i wasnt a huge fan of the supernatural stuff. i like my sims game to feel as realistic as possible. Oh and seasons would be awesome in this game... I dont find the loading screens as long in ts4 as they were in ts3, Is that just me?

I actually like SN and i hope it returns cause i like to play with 'weird' sims sometimes but i respect you opinion
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
    6685561181.png
    Rogers Ignite 70u internet
  • Roula10642Roula10642 Posts: 14 New Member
    > @Devynsims00 said:
    > Univeristy is my all time favorite. Then Apartment life.
    >
    > Seasons (sims 3 version) would have been number one if it had NOT been for the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 aliens that constantly stole my men (no matter what I did or did not do; telescope, avoiding logic, space rocks, etc) and pretty much date 🐸🐸🐸🐸 them, got them pregnant and left.
    >
    > Which always would lead me to cheating, either deleting the alien before it roofied & had its way with me or deleting the alien child after being born.

This mad me laugh sooo hard >.<
    @ROULA10642 LOL can you tell how I really feel about those TS3 Aliens? :smiley:
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    I loved the pet ep from the sims 3 because of the horses but I doubt they put horses in the sims 4 because like I posted in another post. There's no where to ride them in the sims 4 because there's not an open world.
    6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
  • Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    For The Sims 1, my favorite was Makin' Magic, for The Sims 2, it was Apartment Life, and for The Sims 3, it was either Ambitions or Seasons. I won't mind if we get ten expansion packs, but only if it's not the same ones all over again. I mean, how pathetic is it if we have another The Sims 4: Pets. I want them to try and mix previous expansion packs into one, and bring us some new themes please!
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    University? No. Studying is boring.
  • lotlot80lotlot80 Posts: 758 Member
    edited November 2014
    colton147 wrote: »
    steve7859 wrote: »
    Roula10642 wrote: »
    Yeah i wasnt a huge fan of the supernatural stuff. i like my sims game to feel as realistic as possible. Oh and seasons would be awesome in this game... I dont find the loading screens as long in ts4 as they were in ts3, Is that just me?

The loading screens are short for now, that will change tho. I do hope they dont get too long tho.

It honestly depends on your computer.

My loading screen right now for the Sims 4 is 3 seconds.

My loading screen for the Sims 3 (with all expansions, four stuff packs, and a lot of store content), it is only around 1 minute. Bridgeport, on the other hand, only takes 5 minutes. XD

---

EDIT: Anyway, I would want Pets, Seasons, and Justine Keaton-themed expansion. ;)

@colton147 Wow! What kinda computer do you have (what exactly are the specs), and what features of it are the most important thing as far as that kinda speed goes with Sims 4 + Sims 3.

♥♥---->>> Please Leave A Comment On My NEW Builds Thread !! --- I'd Really Appreciate It. <<<----♥♥

I'm hoping for a University but Sims 2 like. University, Late Night/Hot Date, Seasons, Pets and Family Lifeish EPs would be all that I need. Not a fan of supernatural stuff at all and the Island Paradise Ep wasn't that great imo (only bought IP because it was on sale at the time, glad I waited). If they brought back a Bon Voyage/Vacation mix that would be awesome too.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• acee313acee313 Posts: 1,080 Member
    I would like to have a Vacation EP aside from Seasons and Pets. With the current system in terms of travelling and moving Sims, maybe, we can transfer our sims to such places.

Another would be Freetime and Generations like EP. I think this would most likely make the game more enjoyable.
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    As I may have mentioned before I would love to see the sims running around in togas and riding in chariots :)

I think we should start with a Generations type EP which gives us back toddlers and family trees. I liked TS3 Uni very much but my absolute favourite remains Supernatural which had some great content. Seasons is an absolute must because of the tanning booth and snow angels.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
    > @Devynsims00 said:
    > ROULA10642 LOL can you tell how I really feel about those TS3 Aliens? :smiley:

Yea, Lol. See idk if aliens were already in the game or did that come with the supernatural EP. I personally never had a problem with aliens. Thats why I say I like my game to be realistic as possible. I think we need cars and the hot date stuff too
  • Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    My game just never feels complete with out pets anymore! Miss having a cat or dog wandering round.
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • madmadam59madmadam59 Posts: 83 Member
    Seasons, Vacations and University have always been my favorite and necessary expantions so would like to see those return, apart from that I enjoyed all of them and would welcome anything new.
  • CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    My game just never feels complete with out pets anymore! Miss having a cat or dog wandering round.

Yeah at the moment i'm missing pets the most. Even more than toddlers. Hope we don't have to wait too long for the pets expansion. Very much doubt it'll be the first out, or even the second.
    Hrmmm never played around with pets... If they release it for TS4 ill probably get it just to see what its like
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    CrackFox wrote: »

Yeah at the moment i'm missing pets the most. Even more than toddlers. Hope we don't have to wait too long for the pets expansion. Very much doubt it'll be the first out, or even the second.

I'm missing pets a bit but not quite as much as seasons. Those two though have the most immersive, enriching EPS in the past. They just add so much to just living the game.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    @ROULA10642 lol totally was just with TS3 Seasons. And no matter what I did to avoid it, it always happened to any male Sim I played. So annoying :D
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Surreal_FantasySurreal_Fantasy Posts: 50 Member
    I'm hoping for a seasons expansion. I was really hoping for a short time that they would add season in the base game of TS4.
    Also I might like a supernatural expansion. I liked it for TS3 but it wasn't my favorite.
    We need more clothes for men, along with hairstyles. So maybe a expansion just for clothes or something like that.
    I was also disappointed with the facts we don't have family trees. So I'd like to see a generations expansion pack with a family tree included.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Supernatural for sure. It just isn't the Sims without aliens, witches, vampires, werewolves and fairies running around. I also vote we replace the useless zombies with something like mermaids. Hated those things.

Either Supernatural or Generations are my must-haves.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    Supernatural for sure. It just isn't the Sims without aliens, witches, vampires, werewolves and fairies running around. I also vote we replace the useless zombies with something like mermaids. Hated those things.

Either Supernatural or Generations are my must-haves.

I think if they had given us the same demographic options to turn off zombies like they did with other occults, it would have been better. As they didn't it just got out of hand. Maybe if they go that route again they will give that option to every single occult made.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    Late Night EP. I loved the city-life aspect of the game. I just wish more sims walked around the city in Sims 3 to give it more of a bustling feel to it. I'm sure when Sims 4 releases a Late Night EP it will have a bustling feel to it. There was always a lot Sims walking around outside the block in front of the Landgraab household in Sims 4.
  • Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    I would really want Makin' Magic, Open for Business, and Apartment Life back. Those were some of my favorite expansions.