Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Locking Doors (By sim)?

I don't suppose there's a mod to lock doors for a specific sims, is there? (Let alone a door lock mod at all). It's getting ridiculous, I usually play with pretty large families (recently past the 8 sim limit), so it can get pretty hectic with all the sim babies. The ridiculous part is, whenever a baby starts crying, all sims in the house immediately lock onto them and it's like, stahp, because then they just start freaking out because they're all in each others way. I'd like the parents to take care of the babies, please.

Anyway, is there one like this? Or is it possible?
We are now the knights who say Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptangya Zoooooooom Boing Ni!

Comments

• A_SummerA_Summer Posts: 11 New Member
    No nobody has created one. The main thing you can do in the game is choose a front door if you have two. From what i can remember the option to lock doors in the Sims 2 came in a later expansion pack. There is a solution to you're problem, put your baby in a room and put the Sim who you want to look after it inside the same room or the first Sim who makes it to the Baby and then "Delete/Remove the Door" via build mode then all the Sims won't be able to pile up and block the passage.
  • JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    edited November 2014
    I would like to see EA add this back to the game.
    It's especially frustrating because guests come over and will just walk into someone's bedroom and start using their computer and be their for 3 hours.
    Terrible etiquette, lol.
  • doaoc07doaoc07 Posts: 81 Member
    > @Juana said:
    > I would like to see EA add this back to the game.
    > It's especially frustrating because guests come over and will just walk into someone's bedroom and start using their computer and be their for 3 hours.
    > Terrible etiquette, lol.

this is so true. :)) i have this bookcase door thingy as a secret entrance to a spy lair. mehh whole family's comin' and goin