Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Todays Question: What Is Your Favorite TV Show?

Comments

• goofygoober25goofygoober25 Posts: 149 Member
    Firefly. Everything else is several spots back.
    Never saw firefly but everyone I know freaks out about it. I heard it got cancelled and I hate watching cancelled shows because then I get upset that there's not more which is why I wont watch it.
  • MLJ28aMLJ28a Posts: 320 Member
    1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    2. Breaking Bad
    3. Lost
    4. Firefly
    5. Seinfeld
    zD4X8.gif
  • Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    Supernatural, Lost, Chuck, NCIS, American Horror Story, Under The Dome, The Strain and Game of Thrones.
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

• AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    MLJ28a wrote: »
    1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    2. Breaking Bad
    3. Lost
    4. Firefly
    5. Seinfeld
    *gasp* A BtVS fan <3
    I love you now more than life itself!
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    My favorite show is Once Upon a Time. I love all of the plot twists that go into the show.

My 2nd favorite show would have to be Parks and Rec as it is one of the funniest shows on the planet if not the funniest.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    There's so many shows to choose from, but for now, I like Castle, Forever, and NCIS: LA. I also love Once Upon A Time, too.
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    Orphan Black, Twin Peaks (My special agent <3 and Audrey Horne <3 ), Parks and Rec, Criminal Minds (Reid <3 ), Daria, LoK, The Addams Family. I used to watch Doctor Who, but I've not seen an episode in a while, and I stopped somewhere while Matt Smith was the Doctor.
  • ValerieRayne13ValerieRayne13 Posts: 60 Member
    My all-time favorites are without a doubt Gilmore Girls and ER, although I have a huge list of shows that I absolutely adore!
  • RainbowSimQueenRainbowSimQueen Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited November 2014
    My all time favorite show is Roseanne. My current favorite show is Supernatural.
    There's a lot of the T.V. Shows I watch just for the hawt men. Example: Dean Winchester from Supernatural G9HOWSq.png
    You my dear just melted my heart. I just can't get enough of Dean...
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    My favorite show is Once Upon a Time. I love all of the plot twists that go into the show.

My 2nd favorite show would have to be Parks and Rec as it is one of the funniest shows on the planet if not the funniest.
    How are you liking the Frozen storyline? I loooooove it. Hook has stolen my heart. Emma is a lucky lady.

• MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    My all-time favorites are without a doubt Gilmore Girls and ER, although I have a huge list of shows that I absolutely adore!

OMG a fellow Gilmore Girls fan <3
    44444.gif
  • pinkknight1006pinkknight1006 Posts: 792 Member
    I have a lot of favorite shows but to name a few The walking dead, Being Human (kind of disappointed how that ended), Flash, Arrow, Tomorrow (kind of upset that it got canceled) once upon a time, the Big Band Theory, Trueblood (didn't like how that ended, but it was appropiate), supernatural (haven't seen much of the recent shows, Castle, Criminal Minds, NCIS-New Orleans, Gotham, Sleepy Hallow, and Grimm, and The Simpson these are my top ones aside from some of the cartoons that I watches.
    p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    I have a lot of favorite shows but to name a few The walking dead, Being Human (kind of disappointed how that ended), Flash, Arrow, Tomorrow (kind of upset that it got canceled) once upon a time, the Big Band Theory, Trueblood (didn't like how that ended, but it was appropiate), supernatural (haven't seen much of the recent shows, Castle, Criminal Minds, NCIS-New Orleans, Gotham, Sleepy Hallow, and Grimm, and The Simpson these are my top ones aside from some of the cartoons that I watches.

Another Grimm fan!! There's only like handful of us it seems. It's such an under appreciated show.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I don't watch TV.
    oh3cjs.jpg
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

Another Grimm fan!! There's only like handful of us it seems. It's such an under appreciated show.
    its a shame.
    Juana wrote: »
    I'm so bad at choosing favorites. It's one of the following:
    Law and Order: SVU
    Chicago Fire
    Resurrection
    Bob's Burgers
    30 Rock
    Ressurrection is one of my favorites too, although i have to catch up on it.
    edited November 2014
    Castiel-supernatural-32321585-500-305.gif

You can keep Sam and Dean.

no one can compare to Joe Manganiello (Trueblood), and Shemar Moore(Criminal Minds), and David Boreanaz(Booth from Bones; and Angel from Buffy/Angel)

I can't forget to add bones to my list
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Castiel-supernatural-32321585-500-305.gif

You can keep Sam and Dean.

no one can compare to Joe Manganiello (Trueblood), and Shemar Moore(Criminal Minds)

I like Shemar Moore and Thomas Gibson. :p
  • LeelooLeeloo Posts: 130 Member
    Hmmm this is tough. I'm going to have to go with Parks and Rec!
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    3 way tie between the walking dead, american horror story, and sleepy hollow
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    The Strain (but not many people watch it so :disappointed: ) and TWD
  • Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    @SimChic1, I love The Strain. My Sundays are empty without it and Game of Thrones.
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

• SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    @Kaike Omg ^_^ I know right? I can't wait until next summer for The Strain to come back :disappointed: Just out of curiosity, who's your favorite character?
  • SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    Grey's Anatomy, Glee, American Idol, Chasing Life, Everybody Loves Raymond, Full House
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow