Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many visits does ur profile have?

2...Next

Comments

• Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    Mine's really low (something under 10) because I rarely ever log out.
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited November 2014
    *hugs* @MrGodard
    Sorry, didn't see your post, tbh I tend to skip previous pages in threads. The most I read is the OP and the second post after that, then begin in the latest page of the thread. Hard to read them all since I view them on my phone. :(
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    MrGodard wrote: »
    AnnePlays wrote: »
    Visits are the number of time you logged into your account, in order for it to increase you have to delete your cookies/cache then log in. :)

I wasn't sure, I just posted in general forums about this as it made me curious because no one really knew in here!

Thanks!

...The moment I realize that no one reads my posts :(

200.gif

Sorry :'(
    My post was sent to the "member/new member Everything you need to know" (something like that) I read a lot of posts over there, still not sure of points..........said the points to become a member (good place to go for new members to get the "likes" they need). Said points you get if someone hits the like or lol button on your post/replies? If you were flagged and that flaggers acct. was deleted, your flags disappear? I don't know the reason for points unless its for badges and stuff after you become a member?

All I know is I am NOT curious anymore! I don't care how many points or badges I have!
    It makes no sense at all how they came about this or why, its like the game, LOL

*slips away to take something for this headache"

Haha I was just kidding ;)

Yes, and I guess the points are quite pointless, unless someone is obsessed with earning badges :#
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    edited November 2014
    How did you guys get that many? How many times did you have to delete your internet history? Oohoho I get it now.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    none yet...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • DebBolckow2DebBolckow2 Posts: 117 Member
    Five The only time I seem to logout is when I Windows thinks it needs to restart.