Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Todays Question: What Are You Hoping For In 2015?

butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
For me I hope to have a healthy Grandson born in March. I hope to not battle depression as bad as I have this year. I want to work on getting myself more fit by changing my diet and exercise.

Comments

• Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    In a nut shell, happiness.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    Good health for myself and a Late Night/Hotdate Sims 4 ep for fun.

• jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm hoping that I can find a new job early on in the year - the one I've had now has become purposeful-less and I feel my soul is being crushed a little more every day. It doesn't help that I work from home so aside from my SO and the few friends I see weekly/monthly I have very little human contact outside of irate customers. I feel my job has no focus and no direction anymore. I almost wish I could not have my job for a few months...as.....see below

Also going on my first ever cruise in January with my SO and 6 friends, will be very fun, I think, but at the same time I'm nervous. I hope it all goes well. I think it will but I'm terrified of getting sick.

Ideally, I wouldn't mind not having a job for the rest of the year through January and then finding something new in February/March. But I know it's not that easy. I just feel run down and like I need a break. And you'd think working from home would be a benefit - it was awesome for the first year or two but it's become rather depressing for various reasons the last two years (been working from home for four years now)
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    @jcp011c2 I hope you can find a new job, when you are not happy at work it has an effect on all of your life.
    All of us hoping for better health here's to the New Year and hopefully it is a better one.
    Thank you so much - I didn't really feel it was something that would fit in the the "simmers going through hard times" thread because I do have a job and I do have it pretty decently, but that doesn't mean I can't hope for better. Saying my soul is being crushed is a bit dramatic but it does lead me to have some bumpy days. But I have my health and I'm employed and no one I know is sick - I'm just caught up in the work rush like so many and a little lonely because of it. Hoping to change that all next year. :D
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    No one can really know what is going on inside of you except you. To the outside world my life looks great, I have been married to the same great man for 33 years, my daughter is having a baby. Looks great right? Inside is a whole different world for me, I suffered my first panic attack and I am on medication for depression and anxiety. I really do have a good life it is inside me that is the problem. One day at a time, you will get to where you need to be. I will too :)
    No one can really know what is going on inside of you except you. To the outside world my life looks great, I have been married to the same great man for 33 years, my daughter is having a baby. Looks great right? Inside is a whole different world for me, I suffered my first panic attack and I am on medication for depression and anxiety. I really do have a good life it is inside me that is the problem. One day at a time, you will get to where you need to be. I will too :)

Well I hope you find that place you want and need to get. No matter what our problems are, whether we consider them big or small, I think just about everyone deserves to be in a peaceful place. :D
    Amen friend :)
  • altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    I wish for better health, I've been off work for 6 months with still no answers.

@butterfly61 I suffered depression and panic attacks and you will get there taking 1 day at a time. Sometimes it might feel like 2 steps forward and 5 steps back, but you will get there. It is so worth taking the time you need and find what works for you. Just always remember you deserve to find peace and happiness.
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    School ending before June.
    oh3cjs.jpg
    edited November 2014
    Thanks so much altad1, my doctor is not terribly worried because I do know what caused this to happen. Sadly there is nothing I can do about either of the situations they just have to play out now. The weird thing about depression is it starts out one thing and takes on a life of its own. I will get there, I refuse to live the rest of my life this way. I hope you find the answers to what is causing you to feel ill <3
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    I'm kind of hoping for rich parents and a dog.
  • SpidersWebSpidersWeb Posts: 1,027 Member
    Get rid of my VISA is my major goal.
    Get a new kitchen is another goal but not cruicial.
    Also at that point I should be replicating my DNA (getting married in 3 weeks)

@butterfly61 - been there with the anxiety/depression before, knowing what caused it is a very good thing, best of luck.
    Performance, Price, Portability - pick two.
    SpidersWeb wrote: »

@butterfly61 - been there with the anxiety/depression before, knowing what caused it is a very good thing, best of luck.

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials !
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    money, just money
    TL8ZBmw.gif
    SpidersWeb wrote: »

Thank-you and best wishes for a happy marriage <3

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    Better health, and to pay down some debt.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    Nh6650 wrote: »
    In a nut shell, happiness.

Same here.
    44444.gif
  • JazzyDee28JazzyDee28 Posts: 69 Member
    I'm hoping that my poor mother finally gets a break and a new home that she can actually call home. Any time travellers with the lottery numbers hanging around?
    get?url=https%3A%2F%2F31.media.tumblr.com%2Fcf6f411a215f705e08d78a6f96739137%2Ftumblr_nfu9sbOFKE1qewacoo1_500.gif&key=-H3jysO_6H7cKliHSXCvZg&w=800&h=204