Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could have ONE superpower, what would it be?

Comments

• Options
    elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    edited November 2014
    The ability to materialize money/teleportation/healing or the ability to alter my cells so I can change my characteristics if I'm ever on the run. :mrgreen:

Not asking for much am I? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Just for a joke: The ability to conjure up green emoticons... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: ...It's working!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    I would be Super-Popular. However, I might end up hating it - but it would be interesting to try it.
  • Options
    MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    plopppo wrote: »
    I would be Super-Popular. However, I might end up hating it - but it would be interesting to try it.

Hmm I was expecting you'd be Burger Man :(

tQD61b1Sdw-10.png
  • Options
    jnscoeyjnscoey Posts: 231 Member
    ah, Jesus.
  • Options
    Burger Man is Jesus?
  • Options
    I'm on my knees and praying!
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I want the power to clone myself. That way, in case there is something that I have to that I don't want to do, I can send my clone to go do that.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    I want the power to clone myself. That way, in case there is something that I have to that I don't want to do, I can send my clone to go do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d-aWMQuoS4
  • Options
    jnscoeyjnscoey Posts: 231 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d-aWMQuoS4

That I only have one LOL to give....
  • Options
    JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    I've always wanted to fly. I used to have dreams when I was little where I was Spider-man and I could fly. I wish I would have a dream like that again, it was a lot of fun.
  • Options
    JazzyDee28JazzyDee28 Posts: 69 Member
    I'd like to be completely bulletproof. 8)
    get?url=https%3A%2F%2F31.media.tumblr.com%2Fcf6f411a215f705e08d78a6f96739137%2Ftumblr_nfu9sbOFKE1qewacoo1_500.gif&key=-H3jysO_6H7cKliHSXCvZg&w=800&h=204
  • Options
    JazzyDee28 wrote: »
    Exactly what kind of lifestyle do you live that your very first thought is to be bulletproof...?

no disrespect, mami, please spare my life
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Juana wrote: »
    Exactly what kind of lifestyle do you live that your very first thought is to be bulletproof...?

no disrespect, mami, please spare my life

I was thinking maybe she lives in a tough neighbourhood!. :p
  • Options
    JazzyDee28JazzyDee28 Posts: 69 Member
    > @Juana said:
    > Exactly what kind of lifestyle do you live that your very first thought is to be bulletproof...?
    >
    > no disrespect, mami, please spare my life

LOL, I live a very dull and normal lifestyle. That's why I'd like to be bulletproof so I could run in to rough situations and save the good people from the bad. I think watching the news has inspired this.
    get?url=https%3A%2F%2F31.media.tumblr.com%2Fcf6f411a215f705e08d78a6f96739137%2Ftumblr_nfu9sbOFKE1qewacoo1_500.gif&key=-H3jysO_6H7cKliHSXCvZg&w=800&h=204
  • Options
    > @Juana said:<br />
    > Exactly what kind of lifestyle do you live that your very first thought is to be bulletproof...?<br />
    > <br />
    > no disrespect, mami, please spare my life<br />
    <br />
    LOL, I live a very dull and normal lifestyle. That's why I'd like to be bulletproof so I could run in to rough situations and save the good people from the bad. I think watching the news has inspired this.
    awwww that was kinda sweet.
    I love good people. kudos to you :)

• Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    The power to make pizza appear in front of me at any time.
    44444.gif
  • Options
    DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    Persuasion.

You know, this might be the best one. Ahh, to go out to a college bar on a Friday night with this power means having breakfast with half a dozen co-eds the next morning. Still, becoming a quantum being (like Dr. Manhattan) might be even better.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Invisibility.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    to see into the future
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    time travel. Is that a super power?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    to see into the future

I'm not sure that would be a good thing. It might cause some anxiety if you knew something really bad was going to happen , and you could do nothing to prevent it. :)
  • Options
    Nh6650 wrote: »
    to see into the future

I'm not sure that would be a good thing. It might cause some anxiety if you knew something really bad was going to happen , and you could do nothing to prevent it. :)

I think they had a TV show like that, and they tried to prevent it before it happened?

Oh, anxiety doubtful because I am so forgetful anymore that I wouldn't remember what was going to happen anyway :s

But your right, probably not a good thing!

• Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    to see into the future

You never watched Early Edition did you ?
  • Options
    to see into the future

You never watched Early Edition did you ?

That was the name of it!
    I knew there was a show like that, just couldn't remember the name!
    *darn memory*