Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Baby/Toddler Kidnapping Challenge

figmentzfigmentz Posts: 504 Member
(Note: This challenge is for The Sims 3)
First you make a sim (Can be Male or Female). You must make at least one trait the evil trait. Then, find sims that have a baby or a toddler (If you have NRaas Story Progression, it will tell you when a sim gives birth. Use this to help you if you want). Become at least friends with one of the baby/toddler's parents, then, press ctrl+shift+c and put testingcheatsenabled true (exactly as I wrote it) and press enter. Shift click on the baby/toddler and click "Add to active family". The baby/toddler will then appear on the side along with your other sim. Keep doing this until you have kidnapped at least 100 babies and toddlers. You will have to raise each one of them until they become a young adult and they can move out.

Rules:
1. No cheats except testingcheatsenabled true to add the babies/toddlers to your family.
2. Once the original sim dies, you can choose someone they kidnapped to continue the challenge.
3. You are not allowed to kill one of the sims purposely. However, if they die on accident they will still count for the challenge.
4. Your sim must become at least friends with one of the baby/toddler's parents before you can kidnap.

That's pretty much it. Have fun!
simssignature_zpstlsaiz9k.jpg
Post edited by figmentz on

Comments

• Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
    That... is... evil. But also a much quicker way of doing the 100 baby challenge, because you don't have to find parents and go through the pregnancies etc
  • figmentzfigmentz Posts: 504 Member
    That... is... evil. But also a much quicker way of doing the 100 baby challenge, because you don't have to find parents and go through the pregnancies etc

I created the challenge as an easier alternative to the 100 baby challenge, with a little bit of kidnapping challenge added into it.

• NiemalynNiemalyn Posts: 187 Member
    I must try this sometime. xD So evil...
  • figmentzfigmentz Posts: 504 Member
    I edited the post. Now you only need to be friends with one of the parents.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    I kidnapped a toddler once with my sims.. But not 100 but it will be fun..!
  • CleverTheCatCleverTheCat Posts: 34 New Member
    bahaha! im so glad i wasnt the only person who does this. i do this all the time. may be fun to try an actual challenge XD