Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ready for Christmas 2014?

HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
Anyone who has the Christmas feeling yet? Thought it would be nice with an own thread for the upcoming Christmas, so everyone can share their Sims 3 Christmas inspired attires, houses etc.. Perhaps someone would like to give , or wish for some particular presents from the store to? (*)

Have a jolly pre- Christmas time, and please share your Christmas ideas, thoughts, wishes etc.! :D

Christmas contests:
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/799084/underneath-the-simming-tree-giveaway-sponsors-needed#latest
Post edited by HopeAK on

Comments

• SarayaMichelleSarayaMichelle Posts: 2 New Member
    Def have the Christmas feeling! I saw this CC Christmas tree that was baby blue & silver and I have never been able to find it again! I would love the link if anyone finds anything like it! and I have this idea to build a world of the North Pole but alas I cant build worlds! Im no good at it. but with christmas stores and candy shops type of thing!
  • HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
    @SarayaMichelle, if you do not have much experience with building worlds, you could always see if someone else would want to make it for you? There are always people taking on requests when it comes to worlds, houses etc :)
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    I've been working on a world of my own. Not a Christmas themed one, though. I do know there are some gorgeous player-made Christmas worlds. If I come by one I will link it.
    It is my intention to have this little world of mine completed by Christmas so I can enjoy the holidays watching my sims stroll down snowy sidewalks by festively lit homes. Stop by each and every home and celebrate Christmas with all the residents.
    That is my plan, anyhow. Me and plans have a way of not working out well, so we'll see.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    edited November 2014
    I pass
    I have seasons but winter disabled

Anyway where I live, Christmas is at summer :D
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    My simmies love Snowflake Day!
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    I started a new game in Hidden Springs. It is my goal to make the town *Christmas Town* Hidden Springs is perfect for Christmas Town. I plopped down the Toy Shoppe from Midnight Hollow and recolored it all Christmassy. I am also going to make a huge skating rink. I may not get it done by Christmas, but it has put me in the Christmas mood!
  • ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    cherid87120, that is a most fabulous idea! I now have the Christmas bug now, thanks guys.. ;) My youngest child has a birthday next week, so must get that cared for first, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas!! It is finally getting cooler weather here in North Texas, so feels more like the season. Happy Pre-Holidays to all!! o:)
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    Now here is a world that I have in my game that was created by Rflong7 who makes a lot of good worlds... :) She even made a Santa's shop/house for the world. I brought the Toy Machine and added it to the shop side of the house.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3480558
    original.jpg

Here is some of the pictures I took with Santa Claus using the toy machine... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

And this is the Claus family that I made to put in the world... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

• SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    I've been working on a world of my own. Not a Christmas themed one, though. I do know there are some gorgeous player-made Christmas worlds. If I come by one I will link it.
    It is my intention to have this little world of mine completed by Christmas so I can enjoy the holidays watching my sims stroll down snowy sidewalks by festively lit homes. Stop by each and every home and celebrate Christmas with all the residents.
    That is my plan, anyhow. Me and plans have a way of not working out well, so we'll see.

I love this idea. Going to give it a go right now. B)
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Screenshot-37_zpsa5f1e925.jpg
    Screenshot-42_zpscc109a87.jpg
    This is road I intend my main sim to live on. There are lots along both sides. It will look really nice lined with homes decked out with holiday lights. There is room for ten homes on this street. I can almost see it covered in snow. :D
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I would have a game entering winter and should play it for some pictures.It's a game in a custom world I worked on in CAW and I've got a legacy game there.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • SarayaMichelleSarayaMichelle Posts: 2 New Member
    I would Love to have a fully designed christmas-y (mini) castle!
  • roboveganrobovegan Posts: 159 Member
    I love Christmas, but I never bother decorating for it in my games, because I have the seasons set to cycle quickly. Now I'm going to make a game that stays winter for a while and really spend some time decking the halls!
  • HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
    It is so nice to hear all your great ideas :D ! Can`t wait for Christmas to arrive!