Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets + Elevator Tube = FAIL

I'm building a cool house using Into the Future stuff, and I wanna do that thing where the only way to get into the house is a lift tube, cuz everything is on the second floor; that's nifty-keen.

Problem: my household has an adorable little kitty...who can't actually get into the house because pets seem unable to use the lift tubes.
Is there any way to make a kitty able to use the elevators?

Comments

• Options
    silver_songbirdsilver_songbird Posts: 305 Member
    If you use a normal elevator from Late night they can use those. Although I don't have ITF so I wouldn't be able to tell you.
    Or if you want you could go CTRL SHIFT C and type "testingcheatsenabled true" in the blue box (no quotation marks), and then teleport her into the house xD
    You'd teleport by holding shift and clicking the floor. You'll get some options and stuff, but click teleport here. (i think its that)
  • Options
    KeightKeight Posts: 86 Member
    Well, I have yet to see a pet use a lift tube, and it cannot be clicked on when the pet is the active Sim...so I'm guessing there is no solution to this.

Ultimately, I ended up putting some doors and stairs in the room with the swimming pool, and the cat uses those. But I wish I didn't have to.