Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the story on this SimGuruBChick?

plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
I'm assuming they are female, but they kind of appeared out of thin air - like, they kind of just snuck in and made a home for themselves.

I just wondered if anyone checked them out? Are they deffo legit?

ie, to put it brief, if I was to create a new account, then poke it to SimGuruSausage, then shunt the SimGuru rank and then apply whatever roles I thought I might like, would anyone query it or would everyone just think "Ah, SimGuruSausage has appeared out of thin air" - no questions asked.

One of them is a bot - SimGuruMonkey (or something like that) - I grassed on it when it sent me a message on the old forum and it turns out it was a bot or something - there's a few suspicious ones that exist.

Anyway, what is known of this SimGuruBChick - if anything at all?

Creating an Off Topic section is kind of a strange move (if not slightly suspicious - it's like it has a hidden purpose) - although, I don't really mind - I'm all for it.

Comments

• Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    The truth is out there . * Plays X-Files music *
  • RitchieRitchie Posts: 107 Member
    There are rumours that SimGuruBChick is the house mate of SimGuruBDuck, and they live with a wannabe actor and a socially awkward bloke who works in Statistical Analysis and Data Reconfiguration and doesn't stop talking about the WENUS.
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Here's the Monkey one on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/SimGuruMonkey

It's a bot - it's a chuffing bot.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top