Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CHEALSYCAT'S CHATTERBOX

chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
edited November 2014 in Off Topic Chat
@SimGuruBChick
First of all I'd like to thank you for adding off topic forums <3

HELLO EVERYONE :D
WELCOME TO MY CHATTERBOX!

20418.gif

To begin with, I must say that I really LOVE the new forums <3 I love the cheerful background. I love that we can share all kinds of
pictures and even videos on our pages. I love that we can put likes and LOLs under the comments on the threads now.
But without the filters the Activity page is overflooded with the news. Every message I make sinks in the ocean of other messages
immediately - before my friends see it :\ And when I begin posting on my friends walls, I'm spamming the Activity page myself :s
What is to do about that? To return the filters? But without filters I've met some people here who I never met on the old site. And these
people are interesting for me (and I hope I'm interesting for them too ;) )

So I decided to create this thread.

WHAT FOR?
Just for friendly chats B)

WHAT ABOUT?
Anything.
The Sims4, The Sims3, The Sims2... ;) Your news from the game, your screenshots, your WIPs, your RL news, your likes, your family, your pets etc. etc. etc.
Just be friendly and positive o:)

WHO FOR?
First of all, I make this thread for my friends, my friends' friends...
BUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND HAVE WHAT TO SAY - FEEL FREE JOINING :D
(*) The only rule is simple ( but STRICT! )
NEVER offend your fellow simmers!
Yes, I said "NEVER"! Or you'll have to deal with my claws
Bq_MLVQCFcw.jpg

Well, don't be SO scared - I'm usually white and fluffy o:)
IHCuc-cjLuw.jpg
>:)

One more thing:
Some of my good friends can't speak English. But they ARE great friends and I'd like them to visit this thread too. So don't get irritated
like "What on Earth do these letters mean?!" C'mon ppl - you can always use smth like Google or Bing to translate. Well, they are not
perfect but at least you can understand something ;)
And remember - the best language is the Language of Friendship <3

The last, but not the least. I sometimes "disappear" from the site because of offline life. Please, don't stop coming here to keep up the fire :)
Post edited by chealsycat on

Comments