Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Chat Lounge

colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
This lounge serves as a place for Simmers to gather and take part in casual discussions about whatever is on their mind.

The lounge is for the use of anyone who wishes to participate and welcomes simmers from all forums and is a great place for new simmers to get started and get involved with the forums.

As with any forum related activity, please remember to keep within the rules, following the forum rules at all times and respecting your fellow simmers.

Happy Simming!

Comments

• faceless341faceless341 Posts: 36 Member
    Things going good in your life and you have nothing to whine about then make something up. This seems to be the motto of humans today more then ever before. The other is "give me this for no reason" .
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    I pooped today
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • MLJ28aMLJ28a Posts: 320 Member
    I haven't pooped today. :(
    zD4X8.gif
  • nightowlnightowl Posts: 25 Member
    Hi everyone!
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    There's no furniture? What kind of Mickey Mouse lounge is this?
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    I step in to see what this lounge is all about and that's the decor you all offer me? :'(
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    Where's the coffee machine? I need caffeine. It's been a tough week :s
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member

You've seen the couches. Are you really going to drink something from a coffee machine that's in the same state?
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    I wouldn't put any food in here though - I left a huge cheeseburger in the forum yesterday and it was gone when I came back - I mean the entire thread was deleted - there was only one post in it - a picture of my cheeseburger, and somebody swiped it - lifted it and covered their tracks by killing the thread.

Technically, only a moderator or a Guru would have stolen it. The other side of my monitor screen is like a zoo - they'll grab anything they can consume.

Keep an eye on any snacks you have in this place.
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member

It is currently broken. :(
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I'm downloading TS3 and the base game is still at 45% after six hours... I'm just here staring at the screen, hoping it loads faster. It can't be my PC because it's an i5.
    oh3cjs.jpg
    If you have left that sucker for 6 hours, then you may as well pause the download and turn your computer off and back on and then unpause the download - ie, hope you get a better server.
  • daughtermitchelldaughtermitchell Posts: 59 Member
    I'm getting get together on the 27th.
  • daughtermitchelldaughtermitchell Posts: 59 Member
    Does anyone have problems with GT
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Just saying hi while I wait for someone else to post on the off-topic thread. While playing TS3 my sim crossed paths with Justine Keaton in Sunset Valley. She was playing soccer.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/