Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just Wondering: The Supernatural EP, should they bring that back?

Comments

• Options
    WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    SadieM wrote: »
    I don't personally like the supernatural side of the sims games - I'd much prefer it to come out as an EP on it's own so I wouldn't have to have the supernaturals in the game if I didn't want them rather than them being integrated into different EPs

This is also good for players like me who like Supernaturals (well I like the idea of modern fairies and witches and stuff, as well as aliens and plantsims) so we only have to buy one pack to get all of them (although i'll probably get most of them eventually anyway haha)
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg
  • Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    That was my fav EP
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I loved the Supernatural pack. :) Even if I often turned off zombies and was annoyed by how many fairies popped up in my town... Its one of my top favorites.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    We need some scarier creatures in the game... not zombies. Those things were annoying.
    Also we need this welcome mat in the game...
    tumblr_mt4qzb5xof1r1favho1_500.gif
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I didn't like the Sims 3 supernatural I love sorcerers and werewolf to death but i couldn't make the stories I wanted because of the stereotypical junk that was in the sims 3 supernatural

The quality of magic even looked bad, wands looked like flamethrowers and transformations like toadification spell was just a sim in a frog costume. it would have been better if the sim was turned into an actual toad.
    Like why were wands default? why did vampires sparkle, why were fairies only allowed to play tricks on people. why is broomstick the only way to travel? I bought my sim an expensive car that suited him greatly and when broomsticks came he never touched it ever again.
    they made it look like the magic was in the stick not the sim. hand magic should have been my default and not have to purchase to do magic by hand.

Point is there needs to be a change in this type of pack for Sims 4 no more cheep spells, no stereotypes, If I choose my sim to be a sorcerer, he should be able to freely practice hand magic, no mumbling spells, I want to believe the magic is in the sim and nothing else.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    pezhead7pezhead7 Posts: 838 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    We need some scarier creatures in the game... not zombies. Those things were annoying.

Whst is that even from ???
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member

That show is a black stain on TV

@pezhead7

It's from American Horror Story : Coven.
  • Options
    Missaaliyah812Missaaliyah812 Posts: 618 Member
    Werewolves & Vampires is a must for any Supernaturals EP
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member

@pezhead7

*gasp*
    Oh no hun you're wrong. It's a religion. Praise American Horror Story!

• Options
    Jimil wrote: »

@pezhead7

*gasp*

Amen that show is my life. In fact we need an American Horror Story Stuff Pack...
  • Options

@pezhead7

*gasp*

Amen that show is my life. In fact we need an American Horror Story Stuff Pack...
    Why hasn't that been suggested before? What am I thinking? That is actually the best idea ever. I want a Coven and a Freak Show

• Options
    KShannonKShannon Posts: 223 Member
    Sims 3 witches marked the first time I enjoyed playing a lifestate in any sims game.
  • Options

@pezhead7

*gasp*

Why hasn't that been suggested before? What am I thinking? That is actually the best idea ever. I want a Coven and a Freak Show

We can even throw in the murder house as a random haunted house filled with new ghosts...
  • Options
    Clk1143Clk1143 Posts: 1,014 Member
    I wasn't that into sims 3 or sims 2 version of supernatural expansion pack. I really loved Makin Magic from sims 1 and I am kind of hoping they do one more like that. I also loved that you could use the chemistry set to make Frankenstein, zombies, and so forth. The zombies weren't garden destroyers either. Makin Magic had more of a magical medieval feel to it that I just loved, even the music was great.
  • Options

@pezhead7

*gasp*

We can even throw in the murder house as a random haunted house filled with new ghosts...
    Yeah but they're what I'm so interested in right now. The ghosts from the Murder House is, indeed, fitting to the game. I wish they all act like it too. I really want coven witches to be honest.
    walking_down_street.gif
  • Options

@pezhead7

*gasp*

Yeah but they're what I'm so interested in right now. The ghosts from the Murder House is, indeed, fitting to the game. I wish they all act like it too. I really want coven witches to be honest.
    walking_down_street.gif

The same wayTS3 werewolves could make a pack it'd be cool to have witches make a coven and do spells together. And we need some AHS witch powers too!

Instead of witches being able to go to he.ll they could go to the sims netherworld :D
  • Options
    @munchie885

that show is feeding the lie that witchcraft is about animal sacrifice , putting curses on people , and evil.
  • Options

@pezhead7

*gasp*

walking_down_street.gif

The same wayTS3 werewolves could make a pack it'd be cool to have witches make a coven and do spells together. And we need some AHS witch powers too!

Instead of witches being able to go to he.ll they could go to the sims netherworld :D
    Yeah that netherworld EP idea from someone in this forum really fits well with the AHS EP. It'd be cool to be able to use Vitalum Vitalis, Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, and Transmutation (Sims 3 almost have this already). Divination too to learn other sims' interests/traits and such
  • Options

@pezhead7

*gasp*

walking_down_street.gif

Yeah that netherworld EP idea from someone in this forum really fits well with the AHS EP. It'd be cool to be able to use Vitalum Vitalis, Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, and Transmutation (Sims 3 almost have this already). Divination too to learn other sims' interests/traits and such

I think the gurus should get their inspiration from AHS because it would make an amazing and slightly more realistic EP. Like you said Idk why some else hasn't brought it up.
    @munchie885

that show is feeding the lie that witchcraft is about animal sacrifice , putting curses on people , and evil.

Nuh uh. There were two sides in the show. The witches who basically just studied spells and had "natural powers" like telekinesis and transmutation.

Then there were the people who did "voodoo" which was way more ritualistic with its curses and sacrifices.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    DP.
  • Options

@pezhead7

*gasp*

walking_down_street.gif

I think the gurus should get their inspiration from AHS because it would make an amazing and slightly more realistic EP. Like you said Idk why some else hasn't brought it up.
    @munchie885

Nuh uh. There were two sides in the show. The witches who basically just studied spells and had "natural powers" like telekinesis and transmutation.

Then there were the people who did "voodoo" which was way more ritualistic with its curses and sacrifices.

So one side who knew what they were doing and one side playing at being witches?
  • Options
    Clk1143Clk1143 Posts: 1,014 Member
    edited November 2014

Most likely because that show is actually rated for adults not for teenagers to watch. It always has a warning on it, that is for mature audiences only. I personally would not like sims 4 to become that dark with content that rated M for mature. I would like some darkness how Makin Magic did it with those pictures, and music.
  • Options

@pezhead7

*gasp*

walking_down_street.gif

@munchie885

So one side who knew what they were doing and one side playing at being witches?
    Witches aren't always like that. There are modern witches out there who still practice witchcraft. Though they are mainly improving their spirituality and senses. Using natural substances to help for the good.
  • Options

@pezhead7

*gasp*

walking_down_street.gif

@munchie885

The way it went was one side taught the other side how to use magic and I think there was basically a divide between white and black magic :o
  • Options
    SNDGIRL123SNDGIRL123 Posts: 7 New Member
    Here's the expansion packs they should add in the sims 4:
    Late night expansion pack
    Pets expansion pack
    Super natural expansion pack so far those are the only ones I care about