Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dreamers of the Day - a Sims 3 story - FINISHED!

2...Next

Comments

• JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
  • HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    I can't believe I read all the chapters in one go...
    It's a shame to see that Jasper wasn't paired with anyone, I was hoping he would (he was my favourite from the gang <3)
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
    edited January 2015
    I can't believe I read all the chapters in one go...
    It's a shame to see that Jasper wasn't paired with anyone, I was hoping he would (he was my favourite from the gang <3)
    Oh really? I couldn't pair him up with Floyd because I made him straight when I indicated that he has his own family in like 2 chapters.

And I'm happy that you like him. I made him a very sweet and a likable guy.

Well I have another story I'm planning to release on February. And I used him as the deuteragonist with a little makeover only because his look matches what I have in mind.

Thank you again for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it <3
    Post edited by Jimil on
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I really like your stories, both of them where so cool (I have to admit that I love gay themed love stories). I'm so excited of the next story.

btw Christopher was my favourite because he was cute :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJP19299 wrote: »
    I really like your stories, both of them where so cool (I have to admit that I love gay themed love stories). I'm so excited of the next story.

btw Christopher was my favourite because he was cute :D
    Thank you. I appreciate that you took your time to read both! I'm also really glad that you liked them. I can admit that you made me feel so happy right now.

Yeah I thought he was cute too. In fact, he was the cutest Sims 3 male premade imo. I've played him a lot in this game.

My next story is going to be really really different. It's gonna have an NC-17 rating as it will be very very explicit. Unlike the latest one that I did, this one is going to be more like the first I wrote. Just a little less writing and more cinematic images. This one is more exciting I can tell you that!