March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Parentcy Challenge

Comments

• FewerNutriaFewerNutria Posts: 50 Member
    @FewerNutria No, def not XD I have never had triplets in game before (or outside for that matter either XD)

Thanks! I don't want to have any more! They are children now, but still a hand full!
  • Cookingpup99Cookingpup99 Posts: 443 Member
    @FewerNutria I can imagine, I hope you played on mute for the sake of your ears XD
    @Cookingpup99 Most of the time they are quiet because I keep them occupied with homework or building skill, but when they are just talking, I swear even sims 3 can hear them xD
    @FewerNutria I never remember to get kids to do their homework XD
    @Cookingpup99 Its rare when I actually get them to do it, but I tend to remember! It's the only thing that keeps them quiet so that's how I remember.
    @FewerNutria Their punishment then XD
    @Cookingpup99 Yes! xD
  • illse1985illse1985 Posts: 3 New Member
    Still going....... Starting Generation 8 :)
  • GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    I always used to lurk on this forum but now I'm going to just post! Haha.

Im currently on Generation 6- I abandoned them for a while but Im back on it! It'd be cool to have an update for when City Living comes out :blush:
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
  • solvorshsolvorsh Posts: 142 Member
    I think I'm gonna start this as my City Living legacy, sounds fun! Are there going to be updates in this challenge for the EP?
  • LunarLuputaurLunarLuputaur Posts: 3 New Member
    Ah, it's rare for me to find a Legacy challenge that doesn't bore me. This looks really cool, I'll probably try it out after I finish my current one.
    When I started this I didnt realize the legacy had to stay on the same lot the entire time, which does't work so well with city living. I'm gonna ignore that and let them move whenever I need them to, cause they really can't stay in the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 apartment in the city for the entire legacy.
    solvorsh wrote: »
    When I started this I didnt realize the legacy had to stay on the same lot the entire time, which does't work so well with city living. I'm gonna ignore that and let them move whenever I need them to, cause they really can't stay in the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 apartment in the city for the entire legacy.

I've always ignored that rule. It makes it more fun to explore the worlds if they move around. I move out the heir every generation :lol:
    solvorsh wrote: »

I've always ignored that rule. It makes it more fun to explore the worlds if they move around. I move out the heir every generation :lol:

Yeah, I love moving around. Sometimes I move out the parents and stay in the house, or move out the heir. It makes for more realistic gameplay, imho :) Especially in CL where the entire gameplay is kind of based around changing apartments and moving up the ladder form terrible apartment to the best penthouse.
    Hi everyone I'm back again after a long hiatus... have been busy but got free time due to being in hospital.
    @solvorsh I originally put that rule in because I thought it would be cool to see how the house changed with the generation, but of course it is fine to move them around if you want to, I might make that a non-compulsory rule, especially with the new EP. If I feel up to it, I will definitely think of an update, I don't currently have CL, so I'll have to go do some proper research to see what I can change around and add. @illse1985 Aw! Well done and thanks for sticking with the challenge :)
    @GhettoxRainbows Wow, that's awesome going! Thank you for posting a comment :)
    @LunaLuputaur Thank you! Let me know how it goes :)
  • MissBeccaBoo14MissBeccaBoo14 Posts: 1 New Member
    What about the new work from home jobs from City Living can we keep a job of we work from home every day or do we still have to quit
  • gabicollacogabicollaco Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, I'm starting now with the challenge. This really sounds amazing!! GL for me
  • HaydenGamz153HaydenGamz153 Posts: 1 New Member
    Okay, so here is my problem. As soon as my first sim spawned in, I immediately had her go to the Goth's house, had an affair with Mortimer Goth, and then got pregnant. However, I did NOT have a job at that time. However, I was able to get her to level 2 of the Tech Guru career the day BEFORE the baby was born. Would this count as having a child before level 2 of a career?

Thanks! Please let me know! :)
    Okay, so here is my problem. As soon as my first sim spawned in, I immediately had her go to the Goth's house, had an affair with Mortimer Goth, and then got pregnant. However, I did NOT have a job at that time. However, I was able to get her to level 2 of the Tech Guru career the day BEFORE the baby was born. Would this count as having a child before level 2 of a career?

Thanks! Please let me know! :)

I think it would count!
  • cassidyjphilcassidyjphil Posts: 1 New Member
    This seems super fun! Will be trying shortly! :blush:
  • myebbamyebba Posts: 4 New Member
    Sounds like an awesome challenge! But what does marriage on lot and marriage of lot mean? Could'nt figure that out...
  • nrae117nrae117 Posts: 6 New Member
    Why does the sim need to quit his or her job?
  • nrae117nrae117 Posts: 6 New Member
    Another site says that aside from the basic requirements of each generations challenge, pretty much the challenge is open ended. In my particular version, my sim is technically a single mother unemployed but I'm planning on having her get a job again once her daughter is a child.
    I got a new PC, and sadly, the save didn't transfer over, so I'm going to start over!
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Why must almost every challenge be a legacy? I'm gonna do a mini legacy type thing, I think.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top