March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Parentcy Challenge

Comments

• FewerNutriaFewerNutria Posts: 50 Member
    @FewerNutria I don't really understand? So she has got one promotion, but she's at level 5 in her career? How did that happen XD?

I have no idea! I didn't fix it because I didn't really realize it until I checked because her career post was nurse.
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    @FewerNutria I don't really understand? So she has got one promotion, but she's at level 5 in her career? How did that happen XD?

I have no idea! I didn't fix it because I didn't really realize it until I checked because her career post was nurse.

I read somewhere that if a sim will have a good grade in school he can start a career at the higher level, maybe it's because of that.
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Cookingpup99Cookingpup99 Posts: 443 Member
    @FewerNutria @Persefona711 Hmmm... I think that Persefona is on the right track there with the grades because I know that you get a new trait from completing a child aspiration which helps with certain skills but I've never got a grade A student so I'm not really sure what that does... was your sim a grade A student?
    @FewerNutria @Persefona711 Hmmm... I think that Persefona is on the right track there with the grades because I know that you get a new trait from completing a child aspiration which helps with certain skills but I've never got a grade A student so I'm not really sure what that does... was your sim a grade A student?

Yes! She was! That makes a lot more sense.
    @FewerNutria I wish I'd realised that sooner :lol: it would've been much easier for me to get my sim promoted now. Oh well, I'm just gonna have to keep getting her to drink the young again potion :lol:
  • mariahbenetatosmariahbenetatos Posts: 3 New Member
    Im in. Imma get started right away! :)
    @mariahbenetatos Let me know how it goes and feel free to ask me any questions :)
  • raemariekraemariek Posts: 88 Member
    Doing the normal legacy challenge now, makes me really want to do this one!
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    YAY! I finished Generation 1! It was so much fun. Can not wait to start gen2!
    My total points are 72 so far. :)
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • kethrydrakekethrydrake Posts: 2,389 Member
    I'm working on Gen 1 right now. She's a mother of three though...triplets without fertility treatment. I decided that whichever one reaches the top of their career first will be the heir. Points: 25
    @raemariek If you get round to doing it, let me know :)
    @Persefona711 You're doing really well, I'm glad that you're enjoying the challenge. Keep me posted on your points and I'll be sure to add you once you've finished :)
    @kethrydrake OMG Triplets?! That must be super difficult! Let me know how you're doing and let me know how you're doing with the points and everything :)
  • raemariekraemariek Posts: 88 Member
    @Cookingpup99 Will do!
    @Cookingpup99 I was wondering if its okay if I just cheat to make my sim lvl 9 of the doctor career because the task is to deliver a baby. I googled it and so far, its a glitch so I am unable to deliver a baby.
    @FewerNutria Yeah sure, I've just looked it up and the only way to fix it seems to be that you have to download the family at lot to your library and delete the save file and obviously that wouldn't be preferable because you would loose stuff, so yeah, cheat away :)
    @FewerNutria Yeah sure, I've just looked it up and the only way to fix it seems to be that you have to download the family at lot to your library and delete the save file and obviously that wouldn't be preferable because you would loose stuff, so yeah, cheat away :)

Okay. Thank you!
    edited June 2016
    My second gen heir had triplets on her first pregnacy, so do I still need to try for baby again? @Cookingpup99
    @FewerNutria No, def not XD I have never had triplets in game before (or outside for that matter either XD)
  • everaffeveraff Posts: 38 Member
    Such a good challenge! Might give it a go :)
  • SmallSeven01SmallSeven01 Posts: 312 Member
    This sounds fun, once I have finished my current challenge I may have a go.
  • illse1985illse1985 Posts: 3 New Member
    :) I finished generation 1 and is now busy with generation 2. Thanks for this challenge, it is so much fun!!!!
    @everaff @SmallSeven01 Thank you :) Let me know if you do have a go :smiley:
    @illse1985 Thank you, warning you now gen 2 is quite hard :lol:
  • illse1985illse1985 Posts: 3 New Member
    :D:D . Yay!!! It was a hard one, yes @Cookingpup99, but I'm enjoying it so much, I can't stop playing. :p Moving on to gen 3!!
    @illse1985 Aw, I'm glad you're enjoying it so much :) Have fun with gen 3 :D
  • Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    Started this challenge, Writing it! Here's a pic of my founder!
    nBBEPYD.png
    sMggKkh.png

edited July 2016
    @Emma-LeeXOXO She's super pretty! I will be sure to follow her story :smiley: Are you going to post it on a blog?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top