March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Parentcy Challenge

Comments

• WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    This challenge looks so interesting! Will definitely be writing this down as a "to do" challenge :)
    untitled-1.png

• Cookingpup99Cookingpup99 Posts: 443 Member
    Thanks @Weathie Let me know how you get on and post some pictures.

Has anyone else finished this, then I can add people to the leaders board.
  • thisdisaster1111thisdisaster1111 Posts: 8 New Member
    @cooking8464 where is the leadership board? i think i wanna link other peoples websites where they're doing their challenges to mine. Just so there's like a little community. This is like a long term commitment type of thing lol
    @thisdisaster1111 The leadership board for the parentcy challenge is on this thread on the original post so you could post the links here and I'll have a look if you would like to add their scores if that's what you mean?
  • ChepanChepan Posts: 64 Member
    Started this challenge last night with a new sim. I'm not able to post pics/links yet so I can't show you her. D;
    Anyways, here is my current total:
    +2pts (having a level 2 career)
    She's had her baby and quit her job now. Trying to max her skill!
  • hiphoppop95hiphoppop95 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm not sure what it means by "The heir is required to stay on the lot until they die". Are they allowed to go outside as long as another lot doesn't load or are they confined to just their rectangle lot?
    Really excited to start this.
    Sounds awesome! :)
    @Chepan That's great! Do you know how to get pictures on here? If you don't I could help out :)

@hiphoppop95 They are allowed to leave their lot, but they're not allowed to move off of the lot at all, so even when the next generation has taken over, the previous heir may not move off of the lot. Hope this helped and looking forward to hearing how it's going :)
  • ChepanChepan Posts: 64 Member
    @Cookingpup99 : No I don't. I don't have enough posts yet either, I think? c:
    Update: My parent just maxed her writing skill! +15pts
    Total: 17pts! Now to wait for her daughter to grow into a YA.
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    This sound like really fun challenge. In free time I will try it. Best luck for every challenger!
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    @Persefona711 Thanks :)
    @Chepan As far as I know, you have to have 5 badges, 30 posts and 5 likes I think... there is a thread somewhere about it. If you type in How To Become A Member in the search bar you should be able to find it :)
    I started the challenge :) if you like you can read it here:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/857268/parentcy-challenge-moore-family
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • ShyOrchidShyOrchid Posts: 1 New Member
    Interesting challenge, I just started it. I got a question though, does the baby daddy really needs to go away? Can't my sim just keep him around like a boyfriend that lives away or something?
  • TazbangTazbang Posts: 1 New Member
    I am currently doing this challenge! Up to the second generation going on the third!
    My points so far are at 127 :) thankyou this is amazing haha
    Sorry for the really late replies...

@Persefona711 I've just had a look and it's great! I love that Judy has Hates Children trait, it makes for an interesting story.
    @ShyOrchid You probably don't need a reply now LoL, but you don't need to follow my rules completely if you don't want to, they're more like guidelines I guess, so rules that I would suggest to follow but you can change.
    @Tazbang Keep me updated if you're still doing the challenge, you're doing great :)
    @Cookingpup99 Thank you :) I was thinking too that giving Judy hates children trait will make story more interesting. It occurred that sim don't become angry around own child but I think it's ok, it makes Judy a good mother after all :)
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    edited November 2015
    @Persefona711 I hadn't realised that parents with hates children trait liked their children, a little annoying but oh well LoL. When you've finished the challenge make sure to let me know what your score is :)
    I have a question.
    Can I move a future heir to another lot before I start his generation?
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    @Persefona711 If it was my gameplay, I would say no as the point of staying on the same lot is to build up a house that is passed down to each generation and full of history. However, as I said to @ShyOrchid, you may change the rules as you want as it's your game. As moving to a new lot isn't really going to make the challenge any easier or harder, it doesn't really matter :)
  • djoiceddjoiced Posts: 2 New Member
    I started this challenge about 1 or 2 weeks ago, and it's so fun. I do go by the rules but I wont be keeping track of all the point, but it's so fun! Glad I found it :)
    @djoiced Thank you :) Don't worry about points, I added that in as a bit of fun and to see how everyone found the challenge.
    @Cookingpup99 Thank you for your answer.
    I have some idea to move to another lot with my future heir but in some later generation come back to the first lot. I have too many ideas ;p
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • simaxwellsimaxwell Posts: 12 New Member
    edited December 2015
    I started this challenge just yesterday and I'm already having so much fun with it. Thanks for the great gameplay!
    edited December 2015
    @simaxwell And thank you for your kind words and for playing it :blush:
    @Persefona711 It sounds like a good idea and you can never have too many ideas LoL :)
  • StitchluverStitchluver Posts: 126 Member
    Lol I'm a new member to forums and I've decided to look at some challenges and I happened to find yours! I really like this legacy challenge! I'm sorry I'm like super late..... Anyways can't wait to try this out!!!
    @Stitchluver Thank you so much :) I hope you enjoy and welcome to the forums. If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask, I'll try to reply as quickly as I can.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top