Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New careers in december

Do we know what the new careers wil be ? I'm really excited since i'm already super bored of the careers we do have

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Do we know what the new careers wil be ?

Nope.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Do we know what the new careers wil be ?

Nope.

This.
  • diddlochcoojdiddlochcooj Posts: 56 Member
    oh, okay :/ I hope it's something fun though
  • LonnehartLonnehart Posts: 688 Member
    I'm kinda hoping one career would be a high speed flying sleigh driver who also jumps down chimneys to deliver packages. Though I don't think it'd pay very well... ;)
    Yeah. Made a Minecraft Windows 10 Edition video channel. I guess I'm insane...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXGZZkbGB3y8S-F6gePiFhA
  • JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    I'll probably die before I see those careers... As I don't want to play the game till they fix my bug. And that will happen, whatdidyasay when?
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    I'll probably die before I see those careers... As I don't want to play the game till they fix my bug. And that will happen, whatdidyasay when?

What is going on with your game?
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited October 2014
    I hope we get NPC and services along with it. I want my burglars :broken_heart:
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
    edited October 2014
    colton147 wrote: »

I ordered my sims to crossdress and instead, for whatever trolling reason, they all turned into cats!
    And I specified I don't want Sims 4 Pets expansion betatesting!!!

EDIT:
    If you do want to read what really happened, as it's much of text:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/795823/game-crashes-on-save-if-played-for-a-while
  • diddlochcoojdiddlochcooj Posts: 56 Member
    > @JoxerTM22 said:
    > colton147 wrote: »
    >
    > JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    >
    > I'll probably die before I see those careers... As I don't want to play the game till they fix my bug. And that will happen, whatdidyasay when?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > What is going on with your game?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I ordered my sims to crossdress and instead, for whatever trolling reason, they all turned into cats!
    > And I specified I don't want Sims 4 Pets expansion betatesting!!!

whaat the heckie

what do you mean by "ordered to crossdress" ? i... i don't know how i feel about that..........
    @diddlochcooj
    It's a joke he'll understand, you're new. ;)
    Just ignore it.
    colton147 wrote: »

I ordered my sims to crossdress and instead, for whatever trolling reason, they all turned into cats!
    And I specified I don't want Sims 4 Pets expansion betatesting!!!

EDIT:
    If you do want to read what really happened, as it's much of text:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/795823/game-crashes-on-save-if-played-for-a-while

oh-stop-you-make-me-blush.jpg
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    I have a feeling we will at least see the "normal" careers that have been in previous games -- medical, athletic, business, political, etc. Hopefully some new ones get thrown in there too. I like the ones we have are neat but I like my sims to have more basic jobs for most stories.
  • dSuzukidSuzuki Posts: 33 New Member
    I'm hoping for some musicians careers. Guitarist, singer, and things like that. But i'll be happy with anything.
    Well? Where's da proper AVATAAAAAAAAR?!

Fullmetal-alchemist-anime-31084921-485-327.gif
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    hoping some more "part time" for teens
    I really think Simtube Vlogger should be a thing in the sims. Teens can start as a part time job and make it a career as the grow older.
    have Gamer, Beauty, Entertainer, as branches. Entertainer includes Comedy, Movies, and Music. and sims can watch said branches even education channels which can boost their own performance at work and school.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • usagishiroiusagishiroi Posts: 68 Member
    > @MasonGamer said:
    > hoping some more "part time" for teens
    > I really think Simtube Vlogger should be a thing in the sims. Teens can start as a part time job and make it a career as the grow older.
    > have Gamer, Beauty, Entertainer, as branches. Entertainer includes Comedy, Movies, and Music. and sims can watch said branches even education channels which can boost their own performance at work and school.

ooh i really like that idea! im hoping some more in home work too, like since you can grow a massive garden maybe you can sell produce or something or a florist xD but would love some more part-time jobs for teens :)
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    normal career! But I guess they'll give us something really big a Flying Llama Rider or High end dinosaur researcher or maybe something really simple like Gardening or Handiness Career.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.