Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS2 help please?

mel_d_1992mel_d_1992 Posts: 85 New Member
So a little while ago I decided to reinstall TS2 (I'd never played it before on this laptop, only TS3 and TS4 but spent years playing TS2 on previous laptops/desktops) and I only installed the base game at first and it wouldn't play, it said it needed to be updated and then when I tried to update it said the page no longer existed.

My uncle is really good with computers and managed to fix it for me, so I installed all my EPs bar Apartment Life and University as the discs had some damage and wouldn't install. The game played absolutely fine. I then ordered a new University and installed it and then it came up saying the sims launcher could not load.

I took it to a computer shop, and the guy sorted it for me, the game would play but for some reason he didn't install the latest EP of the ones I had (Free Time) so I installed it myself (and Pets, and Celebration Stuff Pack as he couldn't install those ones as I'd misplaced the serial codes, but yesterday found them) and now I've got the same problem, with it coming up saying the sims launcher could not load :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Comments