Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm finally Nice enough to Ask to you to Leave

AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=539762

Just thought I'd share this, for those who find Ask to Leave to guests animation seem rude. Now we don't have to feel bad.
ReubenHood does it again. o:)
muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png

Comments

• JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    Hah I thought I was the only one who felt bad asking someone to leave.
    Normally I just let my guests hang after I go to sleep and they can leave when they want.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Really whats wrong with saying " It's been a lovely evening , good night, I hope to see you again soon" ? Is that now what a civilized person says?
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    url-17.gif
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    6dhdk8.jpg
  • LonnehartLonnehart Posts: 688 Member
    Now if only there was a mod where your Sim could physically pick up another Sim... and dump that Sim on the sidewalk as a way to get them out of the house...
    Yeah. Made a Minecraft Windows 10 Edition video channel. I guess I'm insane...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXGZZkbGB3y8S-F6gePiFhA
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    url-17.gif
    GirlBye2.gif
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited October 2014
    http://youtu.be/h-XgvHPt1cg
    Sometimes you just need a little bit of a "push" to get them to leave.. ;)
  • jvms20jvms20 Posts: 636 Member
    Every time I ask a guest to leave, the animation doesn't bother me at all. I always see it like if the sim is saying something along the lines of "Oh, you know what, something came up. Can we meet up some other time?" And the guest would look like they're saying "Oh, well alright then!" But then again, I imagine a lot of stuff when I see my sims talking haha
    mRzKqv8.gif?1
    jvms20 wrote: »
    Every time I ask a guest to leave, the animation doesn't bother me at all. I always see it like if the sim is saying something along the lines of "Oh, you know what, something came up. Can we meet up some other time?" And the guest would look like they're saying "Oh, well alright then!" But then again, I imagine a lot of stuff when I see my sims talking haha
    I always get the vibe that my guests are really offended...I always think I'm gonna get a negative relationship affect because they look like they're yelling (throwing their hands up and what-not). The entire process just makes me super uncomfortable hahaha.
  • KevWalkerKevWalker Posts: 810 Member
    I agree, when you ask a guest to leave it's a major drama for both instead of what should be a polite request. I appreciate there is a mod now but I don't want mods (or CC) in my game.
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I don't understand why we get two options to ask them to leave, and one to say goodbye, and goodbye doesn't come up straight away either.
    has anyone worked out the two leaves???
    I don't understand why we get two options to ask them to leave, and one to say goodbye, and goodbye doesn't come up straight away either.
    has anyone worked out the two leaves???

Both seem to work the same way. And the "goodbye" option is found under the Friendly interactions. But it doesn't work like telling them to leave...

• AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    Say goodbye actually forces a Sim out of a conversation. Ikr? Confusing.
    Actually I don't think it does anything other than say "goodbye"... My sims kept talking even after the interaction was done and no one left the place...

• Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Hm. I don't find "Ask to leave" rude...
    Maybe perhaps a little bland when high relations are involved.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I ask sims to leave and there still there when everyone has gone to bed.
    I ask sims to leave and there still there when everyone has gone to bed.
    That used to happen to me in TS3 all the time - but I haven't seen it yet in TS4. *crosses fingers*

• AxeEclipticaAxeEcliptica Posts: 370 Member
    url-17.gif

Could you imagine a mod that had the controlled sim act out that exact motion? Hand-in-pocket and all XD I'm gonna laugh to death just imagining it
    :( Well, the mod crashes my game. Great...
  • keyboardspainkeyboardspain Posts: 5 New Member
    I don't even know how to install the mods the instructions are far too complicated. :(
    I don't even know how to install the mods the instructions are far too complicated. :(

1.) download it.
    2.) get the .package file (you may have to extract the files first)
    3.) open up documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4>Mods
    4.) drag the .package file into the Mods folder

Ta-da! Once you have the .package file in the Mods folder feel free to delete any leftover files or folders the mod may have came in.

Some things you should know about mods:
    ALWAYS remove the Mods folder before installing any updates or patches
    Make sure the game is closed before adding any mods
    If you are experiencing crashes after adding a mod - it's probably the mod. Try taking the mod out.
  • LynarielaLynariela Posts: 3,297 Member
    I'm totally trying this out. I just asked a sim to leave for the first time and thought, "Oh wow, they seem kind of rude!" This will be much nicer. :)
    Twitter, Twitch, and Gallery ID - Lynariela
  • natpat100natpat100 Posts: 223 Member
    ASK TO LEAVE BE LIKE:
    Sim: *flirts* *proposes *gets married*
    BYE LEAVE NOW
  • simnuttysimnutty Posts: 77 Member
    Juana wrote: »
    Hah I thought I was the only one who felt bad asking someone to leave.
    Normally I just let my guests hang after I go to sleep and they can leave when they want.

Not just me then :D maybe I need to let my Sims have more free will instead of constantly going into helicopter mode.
    My blog includes my Sim Stories storytellerscribbles.blogspot.co.uk
  • simnuttysimnutty Posts: 77 Member
    url-17.gif

Could you imagine a mod that had the controlled sim act out that exact motion? Hand-in-pocket and all XD I'm gonna laugh to death just imagining it

Hahahahaha - that had me in stitches :D now I wish my Sim would do exactly that when telling visitors to leave.
    My blog includes my Sim Stories storytellerscribbles.blogspot.co.uk