Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you still have your The Sims2 Store Items?

winterlocwinterloc Posts: 348 Member
edited October 2014 in The Sims (2000)
Hi Simmers,
I was wondering if any of you still have your the Sims 2 store items in your Sims2 game? I seem to have lost mine. I have the file folders but nothing in the down loads folder. I have the xml version=1.0 list I printed it out to see what items I had. I had items like spook Multistory column, Lamp table Jack O Lantern mean etc. I have a two page print out of items I bought from the sims 2 store before it closed.

Just wondering if anyone you still have your store items in your game and are able to see them in the or a download folder.

Thanks in advance for the information and happy simming.
Your friend,
Winterloc

Comments

• winterlocwinterloc Posts: 348 Member
    Thank you everyone that has read this post. If anyone did buy things from the sims 2 store back in the day and if you lost them through using Origin The sims 2 store edition. Maybe that is how I lost my items not sure. I did do a back of my game when using the sims 2 store addition and have check those files but nothing there of the objects from the old sims 2 store. Ok thanks again for reading this have a great simming day your sim friend,
    Winterloc
  • djaygamerdjaygamer Posts: 196 Member
    Yes I still have mine!
    That is great lucky you. Did you ever buy the store edition from Origin? What ones do you have from the old sims 2 store?
    Your simming friend,
    Winterloc :D
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Unfortunately I wasn't around then so I never got to see the sims 2 store or website. :'(
    6JSxk49.png?1
    edited October 2014
    Hi AiHaou,
    Thanks for responding. It was pretty good. I had items of Spooky things like windows that had broken glass, a street lamp that was bent over, a pumpkin with a mean looking face, mummy customs, Frankenstein customs, Frankenstein hair for male and female, zombie cloths, Like I said that one file that I have gives me two pages of downloads. I paid for those items and it is sad that I lost it. I just don't know how I did that. But I did. Oh well as long as I can now play my game using my dvd for M&G. Thanks to RFlong7 they helped me getting back up and running told me how to do it. I am so grateful for that.

The website was good too.

Your simming friend,
    Winterlock :D
  • crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
    Thanks crzy_gal_101,
    I just check out the link. Cool. I never used a RAR file so not sure as to how to download the items from the site if I get them.
    Thanks again for your help :D
    Your Simming friend,
    Winterloc
  • crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    you're welcome :mrgreen:
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
  • Sasquatch7Sasquatch7 Posts: 240 Member
    I liked the baby objects most :)

Winrar and 7zip are both commonly used to open .rar files :)
    Thanks Sasquatch7,

When I extract files I use the extractor that comes with windows7 or any of the windows operating systems. It is built in so I have never had to download the program 7zip. I looked at some Winrar programs yesterday to see what I would need to use if I download the files from that site. Some I would of had to pay for and some where free put I am a little cautious when I download files from sites I am not familiar with. I remember rar files from back in the day but I never used them. rar files are a little different from just zipped files. I find zipped files easier to open and install.

I thank you so much for your information.
    Your simming friend,
    Winterloc