Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is my review of The Sims 3 game and all of its add-ons.

I'm so excited because I did a clean install of my TS3 and now it is a stable game again. One thing though, I only installed the BG (base game) and all of my store content and Stuff Packs (minus Katie Perry).

My game works fast again with no lag!

The only cc I have in the game is hair/makeup/3 contacts and 1 skin.

I also have the no mosaic mod and Master Controller so that my clothes load fast.

Expansions I WILL NOT RE_INSTALL : Pets/LateNite/Showtime

Most of my issues came from spawning strays, stuck elevator/sims, complaining proprietors.

I may also NOT include Island Paradise DUE TO water routing issues. I'm tired of seeing sims stuck on water vehicles.

I hate the auto placement of lots from Ambitions (and the systematic way you have to remove them from the game so not to leave spawners: ie: garbage dumps)

Things I will certainly add back are: Into The Future, University

I love Moonlight Falls. Though I didn't play creatures much, this EP has controls that work to turn them off :-) Controls THAT WORK EA.

I didn't like all the booby traps everywhere in town from Generations, but other than that I guess it didn't harm my game too much.

As for Seasons, well the novelty of the festival lots is long gone, so I hate that they auto place. Besides, I think players make those lots more interesting anyway, but I guess I can reinstall it for all of the other reasons to love the EP. Plus the controls work to turn off things you don't want like hail and snow on your islands and I can delete the festival lots and put back the original parks with ease.

So that's my say on what's worth putting in/taking out of the game and why. I hope EA sees this before they start ruining TS4.

In Summary:

Games to remove: Pets/LateNIte/Showtime
Games to totally add: Into The Future/University

Games to also add: Supernatural/Ambitions/Seasons/Generations

I didn't mention World Adventures because I feel it kinda belongs with Pets/LateNite/Showtime due to the fact that you can't turn off intruding tourist, animals, paparazzi and proprietors.

Thanks for reading.

EA